[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I don't hate them 

but it's certainly not helping them to hold on to that anger. And I DO understand the fury over OS dumping her because she was pregnant? (That's BEYOND scummy, what a jerk) I should preface that by saying "if that's really what happened". HS needs to move on with her own life, it's not her job to punish OS - that's up to God.

But he didn't cause her death. I don't think he was even there? 

Wow ...another great episode for me ...Totally loved the aka brother-sister trip,i think OS was genuine happy for the first time in a long while,laughing,talking intimate stuff to someone besides his friend....

I'm so curious about that secretary intencions,i think it's much more than money greed that she wants,i hint a little bit of gelosy,in the mother-daughter relationship,maybe she wanted a kid or wanted the same relationsip as Young had with her mom(so maybe she wanter her mother place)...i like it so much that they didn't create the standard good-villian characters,all of the are grey and i like it,they are more real...in real life no one is nor totally good nor bad....I tried but i can't posiblly like Hee Joo at all,she pisses me off big time,i actually wanna slap her big time..i'm kinda sad about Jin Sung  because he loves her so much from what we can she but she is totally imune,she only sees Oh Soo's life as the center of her owns...i can relate that maybe she doesn't see him as a man and you can't force someone to love but that's not a way to treat someone,not as lover but as a friend as well less whe he has a hard time (aka father discussion)...She is so obsessed with Oh Soo that i think she uses her sister memory as an excuse...At last we see as well the reason that gangster hates Oh Soo that much but i don't think is fear to put the blame on him for that girl death because it's not his...Yeah,Oh Soo was a dushbag for leaving her when he heard about the pregnancy and the age thing is not an excuse,he was 18,that's an adult in many countries and if he slept with her he should be responsable but that's all there is  to blame him for...I'm wandering when Oh Soo will see that tape that Oh Young made...i actually kinda understand her fear of the surgery and that she knows that there is a good chance that she doesn't wake up after it,she may want to stay with him for as much as possible and not in a hospital room...That lawyer is so damn funny at his age and still blabbing...I'm curious what they will do that Oh Young wants to meet Oh Soo aka the guy  who read her the letter...The final part for me was as well emotionant when he told her that that pill will kill if it is taken and she said if he can give it to her(love the backgroung instrumental so much)

No... it is impossible that OY thinks OS is her real brother..... You don't share a bed LIKE THAT with a brother... YOU DON"T .... You won't have this secret, excited smile plastered like that.... THEIR SMILE IS NOT INNOCENT smile... (esp OS's) ..... You won't held his hand like that..  
andd... AND
212201373328192.jpg

And this position is not for brother and sister... OK... so No no no... 

And because of all the above reason.... I say OY is blind... but she is cheeeeky..... and brilliant....
OS thinks he gonna trap her... and he could trap her.....
it's the other way round... yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
He is the one that is in the trap now.....
Youngie... you go girl... grab him by the heart and don't ever ever let go... serve him right......

Thank you for the livecap  @ZarraJae@p1n6an2012@forevergirl, and the screencap @MsLee.Can't wait for next Wed to come.. Guh, JIS and HSK have successfully make me want to time travel to Wed next week.
@lucky120593 sweetie, go concentrate on the study first.. We'll keep you posted with all the juicy stuff, promise. ^^
@tessieroo, @bella1025, @J0J013, @sarah_lina, @utkim and all dear friends, surely, I'll see you again next week... Let's have squeee-fest together, ok? ^^
-- Have a good day/evening to you all! I'll hop back here later.. *run to catch up with dorky agents in 7GCS*

@ bella1025 First of all i am so sorry for your loss. I think your opinion definitely has more value than mine, since you experienced it and i can only think of it. but i understand you as a sister myself. and I couldn't agree more about what you think of hs. I am not saying she should never forgive him and never let him be happy. Just saying from my perspective her anger and bitterness is understandable. She is not evil and I don't hate her. ( this is not my place to comment on and I don't wanna get personal but I wish you forgive yourself for your bitterness towards your sister-in-law too. Being a sibling, I think, is more important and valuable than being a son/daughter. And more important than love or any other kind of relationship) Edit: btw I do think it is way too early to talk about a character since it is only the 5 th episode and there are many things we don't know of.

tessieroo said: I don't hate them 

but it's certainly not helping them to hold on to that anger. And I DO understand the fury over OS dumping her because she was pregnant? (That's BEYOND scummy, what a jerk) I should preface that by saying "if that's really what happened". HS needs to move on with her own life, it's not her job to punish OS - that's up to God.

But he didn't cause her death. I don't think he was even there? 

@tessieroo Awww..glad you think so, tq. I hope they are accurate though.  I just went through the recaps of @p1n6an2012 and @forevergirl (Great job, girls and thanks). There's the scene where MC told fiance about the OSs in the picture. @p1n6an2012 says MC pointed out the correct one but I thought MC was being deliberately vague about it. Which is the cute guy? Did he say the tall guy is the conman? Got to watch again.  :D

Guest julie721

@Bambiina

OY is just sosmart and beautiful... Can't agree more

But... a Girl gotta do what she gotta do right? I mean when you got a chance to have someone like JIS... Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Can't really talk much since I haven't watch ep 5. And I can't write anything about previous episodes, because I'm so impatiently wanna watch tonight episode. *chanting mantra to speed up my downloading proccess.. It doesn't work, the download progressing in normal speed, blah*

yeah its really unfair blaming all to OS! grow up MC and HS, he didnt caused the accident, OS is somehow wrong yet he is right there, at 18 he is not ready to have a child.. 
did someone noticed during their fight someone is watching them? I think someone ...
@Bambiina yeah that's right they are more couple hug than siblings hug!

Guest prosperity

Next episode looks chock full of goodies. How do they expect us to wait a whole week for another episode? This is a series that you really need to clear your schedule and do a 16 hr marathon. Waiting an entire week for 2 episodes just seem like torture to me. smh

I can't believe OS told OY "I will tell you where you should not touch" when she was ...touching him and measuring how tall he is, etc.  HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, if these two keep going with the sexual innuendos, I might not last. I think PD Nim is purposely messin' with me. 

tumblr_mc60wr4r1B1rw4q79.gif

tumblr_m6kizrxCJe1qmo25e.gif

I like this type of story when the character doesn't realise their own feelings. Its such a tastefull feelin to ride together with the character up and down. Trying to figure out together what they really felt. Like OY, she haven't realise that her feeling toward OS isn't love to a brother. Yes she think he is her brother but later she will realise it that even he adresses him as a brother but the way she act is more than that. When their face close to each other in ep 4, she felt the tense, the nervous when you close to someone you have crush. You can see it clearly.
And btw... Song Hye Gyo seem to have role, love from Brother to Lover. Endless Love, and now this >:)

That Joong Taek arc that hasn't been blown up yet - that might be an imminent threat to Oh Soo - since he fantasizes Soo's ex , he has TONNES of his photos with real Soo . And if Young's fiance brings in the photo of 2 Oh Soos and JS together from MS and cross matches it with Joong Taek....
That's all wrapped up for Soo's con. LOL. Looks like Soo really need to brainwash a lot of people.