[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter Update :

CHANSUNG : L7CS!!! Its first episode will air on MBC at 9:55PM tonight!! It'll be really fun Heuheu^^ If you want to spend
your Wednesday and Thursday nights excitingly every single week!!! Then you can begin doing so starting tonight^^

JOOWON @ CHAN : YES !!

MBC PD KIM JIHYUN :  "L7CS" A fighting scene under the moonlight 

tumblr_mh159u2rHE1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

JOOWON @ CHAN @ KIM JIHYUN  :  Keke It was awesome! Ke

CHAN @ JOOWON @ KIM JIHYUN  :  It was such a spectacular action scene, like totally.. Kekekeke

MBC PD KIM JIHYUN  :  "L7CS" Filming site. And to think that manly guys such as them doesn't exist.
Lucky you, Seowon.  @ JOOWON is finished and now, it's his turn! @ CHAN

tumblr_mh17qhU2SZ1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

CHOI GANGHEE  : It's out, it's out. "L7CS" OST. Thank you, 2PM

tumblr_inline_mh2pu8zvk41rrg6s7.jpg

@w2dtranslations
@gongdoha

Guest chrissy96

Gilro = GRSeowon = SW--- = missing because I couldnt hear / lag / too fast talking

SW: we love our customers. may you have a joyful day.SW: For today, let's finish here. For the country! ---! Dismissed!
GR: hahahaha that's right! that's right!
GR: it seems you trained a lotracer: you seem like a newbie. your skills and car are so very immatureGR: let's have another matchracer: noGR: come on. are you afraid?racer: fine, if you bet on the carGR: Let's do it. I'll bet on the car
Goonjoo(?): did you quit tutoring the twins?SW: ---GJ: do you want another part time job?SW: im already doing 3GJ: you'll be perft for it!SW: what is it?SW: substitute blind-dating? isnt that illegal?GJ: i'll pay you extra!SW: no.GJ: just think about it.

Guest chrissy96

professor: ----SW: My dream is to work at a broadcasting station.prof: do it again!SW: I wanted to do itprof: for?SW: For the people!---
GR's father: what time is it?GR: 3:38Father: sit down.whatd you do?GR: studyfather: for what?GR: to be a civil servatfather" STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! start going to the company from tomorrow!GR: Im not the company type!father: stop! GR: but i don't think it will be good for mefather: Jesus made wine from water when he was your age!GR: a great personfather: I made billions from a thousand wonGR: i respect you fathermother: whats all this shouting?father: go back to sleep! our son is like this because of you!mother: what are you talking about?---

Guest chrissy96

mother: I have a way.father: shut up!mother: there is a wayfather: did you see a fortune teller?mother: ---father: that's all richard simmons! just get a ---mother: that wont work. he needs a woman. father: to marry?mother: that would be betterfather: there are no women good enough these days!mother: there is! he just needs to meet someone who was born in the year of the tiger.---

Guest chrissy96

GR: I'm too young to get married!mother: you're not dating nowadays!GR: I am!Mother: ------mother: just meet 10 women ---mother: I'll change your car.GR: to what kind of car?mother: a good one.---mother:  do you want to meet only 5?GR: alright. now lets go to the car dealershipmother: stop being an amateur! i need to see you meet these women firstGR: ok mothermother: are you really going to take the civil servant exam?GR: i will take it after i meet the women.

Guest chrissy96

SW: mom! what is it? how hurt is he? dont cry. i'll call you back.---
SW and her father arguing. He drinks way too much. Father is not happy with SW.
---

Guest chrissy96

Woman 1: are you really that better than me?GR: my exam is soon.Woman 1: then study! dont blind date!GR: people eat while they watch tv. what's wrong with studying while i have a blind date?Woman 1: UGH!Woman 2: What an assholeWoman 3: God!Woman 4: What the heck!
banker: you need ____ won more for ____SW: really?
SW: have i come this desperate?
GR and mother disagreeing about changing his car. ---
---
GR: you're born in the year of the tiger right?SW: no. GR: do you have something to say to me?SW: no.GR: then lets each do things we have to

Guest chrissy96

GR: Kim seonwoo! what are you doing?SW: studying.GR: for what?GR: youre leaving/SW: yes. GR: tell me what you're studyingSW: goodbyeGR: are we going to meet again?SW: tomorow?GR: really?SW: if you' dont want to, let's not.GR: fine. tomorrow.

Guest chrissy96

GJ: you got asked out again?!SW: yeah.GJ: hes a perfect guy!SW: yeah he seemed nice.GJ: how?SW: he didnt interrupt when i studied. GJ: that doesnt count!SW: but he was studying too!GJ: what?!
---

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, Chingzy has this drama! :)

http://www.justin.tv/chingzy#/w/4652268288/4

You can watch it live right now. Quality is pretty good, but please know it depends on your country's usage.

@chrissy96, thanks so much. So great to see you here. :)

I'm so shocked, but Joo Won is so different!! ^^

Guest chrissy96

So sorry! I missed a lot of scenes because of my family x(

GR: i didn;t think you would actually follow me. do you like me?SW: no. GR: youre not even studying!SW: huh, thanks for reminding me!GR: you're father's a civil servant! you have it easy.---SW: why do you keep on talking informally to me?GR: why not? im older than you right? let's speak infromally to each other.SW: fineGR: no, let's speak formally.---
SW: yeah, i stayed with him for 2 hours. i am never going to meet this human again. he's an richard simmons.---
SW: stop the car!GR: how can i stop the car now?! can't you see what im doing?SW: ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
SW: stop the car!!!GR: stop! it hurts!
GR: we almost died because of you!SW; I live with my life at risk too. just because your rich doesnt mean you ------

Guest chrissy96

racer: come on it, this road doesnt have a lot of cars. you should go back to your boyfriend. he doesn't have a car anymore.SW: crazy bastard

Guest chrissy96

SW: hello? you can deliver right now? im in front of ___ . can i have anything that's the cheapest you have? thank you.
GR: ok, you're mine now.SW: yes, i ordered the food. could you just drop me off at the bus station?GR: stop stop stop! If i catch you you're dead!
---beard guy:  you do it. i can rely on youno-beard guy: i don think i can do it.
[sorry i don't understand what's going on and i don't know these characters' namessomething about voting someone for a position?]

Guest chrissy96

OMFG UHM TAEWOONG SO COOL!

this guy's saying it was his fault for the death of Choi 5 years ago.he wants the position. "help me. help me"
so he's actually a good guy. but everyone thinks he's selfish.

Guest chrissy96

wow this guy's english is flawless O.O i think im in love

so uhmtaewoong is an assassin i think and he really doesnt like korea and it seems like his next assignment is to kill gilro (joowon)

Guest chrissy96

Sorry my dad ---___---

interviews to be a civil servant and GR just saw SW but she didn't see him.
GR: i want to be a civil servant because i want to live a cool life--- i believe that any life is difficult ----
SW: I want to serve the people---judge: are you trained to say that
GR: listing everything from taekwondo, piloting, driving, etc
judge: but you didn't study
judge: we're not looking for someone who studies well
---
it seems like both of them didn't do well
they both step out of their rooms and they see each other.

Guest chrissy96

I think Chansung is coming out in the next episode!
Edit--Does anyone have a link to the preview? I want to translate it! Can't wait for tomorrow XD

Recap for Episode 1:
I was a little late so when I started watching, it starts at Gil Ro looking at a 007 poster and recalling his childhood watching the movie. 
He come out from the moive and grabs the poster. Back in the present, his parents are in the living room having a conversation. I think they are talking about Gil Ro and matchmaking him. Gil Ro's mum says no matter what she will make them meet? Hid dad says something about work. 
Gil Ro says he doesn't want to get married but his mum says she's not asking him to get married but to meet with the girl. She says it's her wish and then Gil Ro bargains for a gift if not he won't do it. She offers a car and he says what type? She says a good car. He seems to take the bait. 
She tells him to meet a few girls and she says if you don't keep your word you won't get the car. 
She asks if he really wants to be a civil servant and he says yes?
Cut to Seo Won at a car park and getting a call from her mum about her dad. She hangs up and greets the customer. 
Cut to Seo Won's house. Her dad is injured and lying on the floor. She scolds him for drinking and says this is the nth time he's done this. 
She says she's going crazy. They argue about school and money. She lists the price of things? She gets mad and leaves the house. 
Her mum chases after her and says to at least eat first. She gives her mum some money and tells her to just take it. 
Seo Won leaves and her mum chases after her with packed kimchi but she just walks and walks. Her mum calls her Kyung Ja? 
Cut to Gil Ro listening to something on his note 10.1 at a matchmaking session. The girl gets mad and says is that more interesting than me? She tells him to go to a hospital to get his mind checked. 
He does the same with the next 2 girls he meets. And the next one he sings madly alone in public lol!!!!! The girl leaves. 
Cut to Seo Won at a bank. I think she wants to take a loan but is denied. She gets a message and she drops a name card and looks at it back home. She seems to consider it for a bit and wants to make a call but hesitates. 
Cut to Gil Ro at home eating and says to his mum where's his car. She says no because he didn't attend it properly. She wants his credit cards back and says he will have no more allowance. He argues with her some more, saying that he doesn't believe his fate is something. His mum says she believes in fate and if it comes he must grab it. She gives him his card back. 
Cut to Seo Won meeting Gil Ro and she greets him. He makes a dig at her fashion and then introduces himself. She is about to say her real name when we flashback to her meeting her friend and they are shopping for clothes. She says she is Kim Seo Won. He asks her something but she says it's ok. He asks if there's something special to do she says none. So they both get to studying and halfway Gil Ro starts to look at her and takes out his earphones. 
He stares at her and stares and stares and said Hey, Kim Seo Won, what are you doing. She says she is studying. He asks if she is preparing for an exam and she says yes. She wants to leave but he stops her. He says let's meet again, when? She says tomorrow and she will text him. He says wait, I'll see you here tomorrow. 
Seo Won meets her friend and the friend says he's rich? She tells her friend that she spent the day studying and her friend asks if she's crazy. Her friend gives her some money, then gives her more for doing a good job. 
Cut to Gil Ro at home studying? He flashes back to something Soe won said and is irritated. 
He thinks about what his mum said about fate and then thinks back to Seo Won studying in front of him hahaha!
He's so distracted he can't study properly. 
Cut to a group of people in a NIS room and Ahn Nae Sang handling a caller. Someone calls again and he picks up. It's the same guy and Ahn Nae Sang finally loses it when the guy asks him another stupid question. He ends up apologising to his superior keke. His superior reminds him that these days with social media he better be careful. Ahn Nae Sang buys him a meal to make up for it. 
Over lunch, he passes something to his superior. I think it's tickets to some idol boyband concert. The boss is pleased. I think he wants to get moved out of the caller receiving job. 
Cut to Soe Won meeting Gil Ro gain and he comments about her fashion again. She takes out her books and starts to studying again. Gil Ro says let's get to know each other and she says ok. She tests him on something and he gets it right and she's impressed. His turn to ask and she gets it right. LOL they are testing each other on the exam? Gil ro asks her for the real reason she is here. He says you got money right? I know everything. Right? The reason you are here is cos of money. You know my family is rich. Why do you live like this? You're a university graduate. You want to get rich from getting married? She says something about her friend and he says you know what type of girls I hate? Someone like you. They declare they have no interest in each other? He says then why are you here? She says it's cos this matchmaking agency is the best. He says something about fate. 
She tells him off as he leaves. They argue even more lol. 
Cut to him driving in his car with her. He asks if she wil study somemore and she says yes. He keeps talking to her as he tries to study while he is driving. He says sorry for something. He says his the oppa so he will do something and she says ok so he's taken aback??
Cut to the race track. Some guy is briefing Gil Ro and his competitor. Seo Won is in the car. The guy says you are driving with your lover in the car? Gil Ro says they are not lover. Seo Won calls her friend and says she mad making her meet this guy. He's not even human! Seo Won wants to leave but Gil Ro refuses. She's super scared as the race starts and he says HAVE A GOOD TIME in english lol. 
Crazy driving time and Seo Won keeps getting thrown about so she keep hitting her head on the car and tells him to stops the car but he says how can he do that now so she hits him and he yells at her. 
She's about to die hahahahahahahaa. An oncoming truck careens towards them and they narrowly avoid getting into an accident and she starts pulling his hair LOL and he dares to complain that it hurts lolll. Then she grabs the steering wheel and they crash into a bunch of tables and chairs. He yells at her ARE YOU CRAZY! Then he notices her hand grabbing his arm and trembling and she calls him a crazy man. She can barely walk. He continues yelling at her saying did you want to die. She slaps him and says she hates guys like him and kicks him and stomps off. He yells at her and says aren't you going to stop! The competitor gets Gil Ro's car keys from him and he sees Seo Won's book on the floor and kicks it but notices it. 
Seo Won walks all the way and the competitor stops to laugh at her. What a loser dude! 
She calls them all crazy. 
Seo Won continues to walk and Gil Ro too, holding her book. He laughs to himself probably thinking it funny they are both studying for the same exam. 
Seo Won makes a call for something and asks for the cheapest type. She waits and waits till the sky is dark. Gil Ro walks till he sees her too and he smiles like a mad man. As he runs towards her, she gets on a bike and he yells stop stop stop! Neh neh neh hahaha! He says if I catch you you are dead. 
Cut to Ahn Nae Sang's boss and another dude talking at NIS HQ. 
Cut to a group of ahjussis and Ahn Nae Sang looks happy but the rest of the people present aren't happy. I think they don't want him joining their department? No one wants to cheers with him :( He says he has the confidence to do his work well. The guy in charge of the department puts him down and talks about something that happened 5 years ago with someone dying. 
Cut to in the past Ahn Nae Sang and Uhm Tae Woong fighting and someone joins and gets shot. 
Cut back and Ahn Nae Sang says yes, I got Choi Sunbae killed, are you happy? He leaves the gathering and everyone heaves a sigh but then he comes back again and says he wants to join them and he will really do a good job and asks for their help. So sad :'( He bows to everyone and asks for their help. The head guy says something but the rest can't get over the fact that Ah NAe Sang got Choi sunbae killed but the head guy just tells them to do well?
Cut to airport and sinister music as Uhm force walks through and another lady walks by him. Some english speaking guy picks them both up. Uhm force wants to be very careful about not being spotted and the girl says then why did you come in the first place. the guy asks if he eats korean food and uhm force says korea? then he looks at a photo of gil ro.
cut to gil rp at school and Seo Won also at school. Both are studying for the NIS exam and she steps out to stretch and Gil Ro sees her but doesn't recognise her. 
Gil Ro complains to someone about his car being lost of the girl. Seo Won's friend complains at her for making the guy lose his car. Seo Won can hardly be bothered while she gets dressed up for teaching kendo class and she returns the money her friend gave her. The friend says it's ok but she says she can't accept the money. 
Cut to Gil Ro running up the stairs and Seo Won has her back to him. 
Cut to the interview session and Ahn Nae Sang is the interviewer lollll he's only interested in the girls. 
Gil Ro and Seo Won's turn come and she walks past him and he FINALLY recognises her but can't go after her cos he has to go for his interview. 
Seo Won gets a question about her studying subject? The woman says she can see from her eyes. 
Gil Ro boasts about himself lol. Then Ahn NAe Sang says but then your studies....are really bad. 
Seo Won gets another test and she does well but then she gets another question lol. She doesn't know the answer to the question and that's the end of her interview. 
Cut to Gil Ro looking sheepish lol. That's the end of his interview. 
Seo Won sees gil Ro as they end their interview and she turns away from him as she recognises him and he looks at her.
Preview
Gil Ro gets accepted as an agent and Seo Won and him get another run in on the road lol! Gong Do Ha is introduced in the next episode and Gil Ro and him shake hands and squeeze each other's hands in a show of male ego =_= Seems like Seo Won and Gil Ro have to work on something togther and she's scared/guilty as Gil Ro asks her about something. 

Archived