[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

The thread for this drama has reached pg45 even before the drama started. I am not sure if Choi Kang-hee is my favourite actress but she is a good actress. The story sounds interesting, I am keen to see if this drama will be as successful as Protect the Boss.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, thanks so much for the words of advice.

I am not sure what these are, but I think they're pictures from BTS where they got ready for the conference? It was raining.

o90e3p.jpg
209jatt.jpg
4pypsl.jpg
dm5u8l.jpg

You can go here to see the rice and flowers prepared for the drama:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/7th/photo/

Some of which were posted so I didn't upload them.

credits to official site

Guest geenvyme

anyone kind enough to tell me where i can watch this with eng sub... when it starts airing... PM will do... many thanks!

viki or dramacrazy

Twitter Update

MBC PD @jihyunkim - ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ filming! handsome Gong-thief @Chansung

tumblr_mgzdhhYxCe1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

Chansung : Mwahaha This Thief Gong !!! The sound of that is weird lol

@gongdoha
@2pmalways

MBC recently held a press conference as to promote the upcoming action drama 7th Level Civil Servant.

tumblr_mgz5s02RBh1r9bvl1o1_250.jpg

JYP Entertainment released photos of 2PM maknae Chansung, who will be portraying Gong Do Ha, a special agent
at the Korean National Intelligence Service. Gong Do Ha is a very patriotic agent, whose sense of duty to the nation
is prominently displayed throughout the drama. Chansung had his breakout debut in the 2006 hit comedy,
Unstoppable High Kick, and had a brief cameo in Dream High. 7th Level Civil Servant will air on
Wednesdays and Thursdays, at 9:55 KST on MBC beginning January 23

@24-7kpop

Chansung teaser For 7LCS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OTPKvFiZCNAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OTPKvFiZCNA

Fan Pics at the conference

tumblr_mgzfn9FkcM1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgzfmlsTrc1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgzfmlsTrc1rk6k4jo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mgzfldj4LB1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

@gongdoha

tumblr_mgz8556KvY1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgz85k3yq71rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

@sprite_Chansung

Twitter Update

WITHMBC : Operation: Gong Doha! Chansung's Hot-Blooded Action Blockbuster in Thailand L7CS Take a look at the video sketch

tumblr_mh0ns35CMr1qdrpkvo1_250.gif

JOOWON @ CHAN : Should we have a battle? Heehee

CHAN @ JOOWON :  Keke See you at the place we've promised to meet Keke You're coming alone, right Keke??

@W2D

what is going on *deep breath* lol
These two >_<

tumblr_mgyvdx521a1qdrpkvo1_250.gif  tumblr_mgyvdx521a1qdrpkvo2_250.gif

tumblr_mgyvdx521a1qdrpkvo3_250.gif  tumblr_mgyvdx521a1qdrpkvo6_250.gif

@bero-chan tumblr

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know I updated this in post 1. Thanks to mrdimples for translations. I will do Chansung's soon. Thanks for all of your updates. I don't have enough photoshop skill so it's simple.

2wnqrsl.jpg
2hewl4z.jpg
34dop47.jpg

Guest Marie Phils

I'll also be hopping around on That Winter The Wind Blows thread... come Feb 13 but my heart clings hard for Joowon , hegege!

Guest septmoon16

@Aera - hello tumbling buddy! good to see you here :)

thanks for the oh so yummy gifs & pics. ^^

our resident gif maker aisling is uber busy right now so I hope we can benefit from your skills :D

Preview of 7th Level Civil Servant ep 1
cxvx_zpsb3958034.jpg

"I will survive at all cost

But this is no laughing matter!"

Unable to refuse her friend’s pleas, Seo Won begins to work at the matchmaking agency.

Gilro agrees to go for the blind date in exchange for a new car which his mother had promised him.

In the restaurant café, Seo Won and Gil Ro meets each other for the very first time but neither has any interest in the date. They are only concerned in doing their own things to pass time. Sitting opposite her, looking at Seo Won who is absorbed at reading her book, Gilro starts to feel curious.

When they meet each other again, Gilro brought Seo Won along and took part in a car race but ended up wrecking his car. Lying and quarrelling, they thought their fate with each other will end there. However, they meet each other again at the National Intelligence Services interview.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Archived