[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Just wanted to let all of you know, I updated post 1 with mojobobo's websites. Please check it out tomorrow if you forgot what page those live websites are. But the links are repostable because some others may not have acknowledged it. Also I'll try to relax about the rules like mrdimples suggested. I'm very sorry for all the grievances I've caused to anyone due to lack of communication on my part.

I think there seems to be some problem with our page loading. If you see that your post has some problems that cover up your post or other's screen name. Will you please try to open your notepad and cut & paste your post in there and repaste into the bar and resubmit post? This happened to me one time and others many times at Missing You thread. The editing of cut & pasting to notepad seemed to have worked for them. So if possible, will you please try? Thanks. If you tried already but all failed, please don't worry because it happened to me once :( too. Nothing got changed no matter how much I changed my posts so I just ended up saying sorry to them and we moved on to another page. lol.

7th Level Civil Servant and everyone, FIGHTING FIGHTING!!!
2m3ql8y.jpg

I hope someone will update us on preview and also ratings soon. Thanks so much to everyone for your awesome contributions. :) I'm working on a thank you/credit page, so there are some lackings in post 1. But hopefully it'll be updated soon.

I have no idea, but it seemed like no one said anything about the way I edited my title, so I'm just gonna continue editing my title. LOL. If you do think I should change, I'm always opened for change  and/or suggestions/ideas to make this thread better for all of us. So please, open your heart to me. I'm opened. Thanks.

Twitter Update :

CHAN :  Keke The first episode of L7CS!! Was it good^^? Gong Doha will appear starting tomorrow^^ Look forward to it!

JOOWON  :  Thank you for watching L7CS^^ Responses are good^^ Look forward to the 2nd episode too~ Cool Chansungie
is going to appear too so it'll be much more exciting~ Fighting!!! Goodnight~^^

@W2D

7th Level Civil Servant Trending 1st on Naver

BBTRH3YCAAAZzvb.jpg:large

AWESOME <33

Joo Won's latest tweets after the broadcast
Chinese translation of tweets on baidu
JW: Thank you for watching 7LCS, the response was very good, please look forward to the 2nd episode as well. Tomorrow, the cool Do Ha will appear, it will even be more exciting, Fighting! Good night!
belle0926(apparently the girl who played Gye Sun in Gaksital): I have watched the show
JW: thank you noona

@yuanballent, Dear thanks a lot for the wonderful screencaps :) Would you be kind enough to put spoliler tags on them? :)
@dramalove777, Darling thanks for your screencaps too but will you be sweet enough to edit the tags? I think if you don't leave spaces between the image links and the tags that would solve the problem :)
Thanks everyone for your contributions to this thread. I think today's episode was moderately paced and they tried to introduce the characters. I wonder why Uhm Force has that mission that called him back to Korea though....

Guest septmoon16

Not much to spoil, but WARNING - don't proceed if you haven't watched!

Level 7 First Impression.....

level7episode1_zps08e54e99.jpg

Anyone else feel disjointed?

I felt dramaland has been doing well lately, with some very organic telling of small stories (Flower Boy Series) while also capturing the essence of the epics (Gaksital).

Level 7 seems a regression on that. The intro was so forced.

For a romantic comedy, it didn’t feel romantic or funny.                   

The lady in red with a thousand different jobs….. aigoo. I REALLY dislike shows that keep on telling us the heroine is POOR POOR POOR.

We get it.

I wish Uhm Force’s intro packed more of a punch. And here was where I realized what my problem was. Characters were being introduced left and right, but there’s no significance to it. It’s like a roll call – here are your main couple, your sidekicks, and your villain. BORING. Show is not making me care. It doesn’t even want my interest for all the effort it put in introducing the characters.

Plot wise – there’s so much recycling. Because really, do we need another man-child hero who is magically redeemed by the love of a poor hard working woman who loves to heap insult and abuse him? Other shows have done it, and I’m sad to say, prob did it better than this one will.

My one happy moment for episode 1? Gil’s stolen Bond Poster! :D (MP Fighting!)

gilro1_zps4394418f.jpg

Joo Won is adorable and I can easily watch just for him. But I can’t help this deflated feeling, esp when cutie has expressed so much excitement to be in a rom-com.

I just hope that now they’re in NIS, we’ll get some refreshing moments, but right now, I just want to scream GAKSITALLLLLL!! 

gilro2_zpsdf06f2ac.jpg

AGB ratings for 1st episode
Nationwide Jeon Woo Chi 13.6Level 7 12.7The Great Seer 9.6
Seoul Level 7 14.6Jeon Woo Chi 13.6The Great Seer 10
TNS ratings
Nationwide Jeon Woo Chi 13.5Level 7 12.8The Great Seer 9.6
Seoul Level 7 15.6Jeon Woo Chi 12.5The Great Seer 10.6

source: enewsWorld

[Ratings: Wed, 01.23.13] ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ Gives ‘Jeon Woochi’ A Scare

2013-01-24 09:44  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_2.gif
ratingtweettweet3tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant finally premiered on January 23 with Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won as its leads. Although the story seemed quite typical, the drama still managed to hook its viewers as it produced the ratings 12.7 percent on the first episode.

With KBS’ Jeon Woochi leading at 13.6 percent, there’s a good possibility that 7th Grade Civil Servant could become the new leading drama. But only time will tell. 

55160101.jpg

After the first episode, I felt like it was either poorly edited or poorly written. The first half hour seemed to be total filler. I was asking myself "What was the point of all of this?" I was more intrigued by some of the secondary characters. I'm hoping this drama improves quickly, because there are a lot of new dramas debuting soon and this drama really need to amp it up quickly if they want people to continue watching.

Archived