[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

source: twssg.blogspot.com

[News] 2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung: “I tightened up my abs for my first TV series”.

20130121_1358747756_58347100_1.jpg
[News] 2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung: “I tightened up my abs for my first TV series”.Cr. - en.korea 

2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung recently talked about his first TV series.

On January 21, Hwang, Choi Kang Hee, Joo Won, Kim Soo Hyun, and Kim Min Seo appeared at a press conference for the new MBC Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant.

Hwang said, “I’m so nervous because it’s my first appearance in a TV series. I’m getting a lot of help from people around me. Joo Won and the series director help me a lot too.”

He added, “I think it will be good if I learn fast from the people around me and work harder. I also think that if I do well, everything will be fine.”

Hwang also said that he will reveal his abs on the series. “The character has a trauma and to portray that my abs will be revealed through the series. Because of that scene, I worked out a lot.”

The series is an action romance about a new NIS agent, who lies about everything except his love. Writer Cheon Sung Il, who wrote the movie under the same title, worked for the series as well. The first episode will air on January 23 at 9:55 p.m.เขียนโดย TWSSG TEAM ที่ 17:48 icon18_email.gifป้ายกำกับ: 2PMDrama NewsHallyu News

-edit-

-All YT links removed-

I keep on thinking... this thread always made my day... Oh well, Always keep in mind not to double post here.

Might as well check all of the pages before posting here. Lesson learned.

If not for this man... I might not be here at all.

7_zps9b1221b0.jpg

_02_zps224dfe2e.jpg
Joo Won-ah, 미안해. I tried. I really tried. Gomen Nasai..... Sorry.  coolreborn signing off from here.

-edit-
From what is happening in this thread right now, it is making me speechless. We might just call this the EDITOR'S THREAD.

Guest sunshine4ever

Some news from Innolife. Since there had been a lot of pictures of the cast already and Innolife didn't post the rest of all their pics yet except text news, so I'm not going to repost any pics because Innolife will probably edit their post and add in pics, but I will not repost them as they have been posted already.

Choi Gang-Hee "I was shocked by the face of Joo-Won since he's so handsome"

2013/01/21(Mon) 17:48

Choi Gang-Hee said that she was shocked by Joo-Won becaue of his handsome visual. Choi Gang-Hee attended the production conference of MBC New Wednesday-Thursday drama '7th Grade Civil Servant' heldnon January 21 at Seoul Yeoui-do 63 City, and revealed how she feels toward working with Joo-Won. Choi Gang-Hee said, "I'm nervous since I have the first broadcast just ahead. The actors fit so well to each other. I'm happt to work with actors that try to fit to each other."

Especially, she said, "Joo-Won looks better in person than on the screen. I was shocked. He is so handsome."

[Photo] Kim Min-Seo, 'Scar on her face, what happened?'

24m73fk.jpg

Actress Kim Min-Seo participated in the all-new MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ production report and photo-time at 63-Building, Yeouido, Seoul, in January 21.

Hwang Chan-Seong "2PM is preparing to come back in the early of this year"

2013/01/21(Mon) 17:49

Hwang Chan-Seong said that group 2PM is preparing to come back in the early of this year. Hwang Chan-Seong attended tje production conference of '7th Grade Civil Servant' held at Seoul Yeoui-do 63 City on January 21.

Hwang Chan-Seong, who is challenging on Korean drama for the first time said, "I lack a lot. So I'm getting lots of help from Choi Gang-Hee, Joo-Won and everyone. I hope I can try hard, and I will."

He also said, "Members are cheering me. They told me to do good."

In the drama, Hwang Chan-Seong took the role of Gong Do-Ha, who is the ace of the Government organization and makes triangle of loce with Seo-Won (played by Choi Gang-Hee) and Cha Gilo(Joo-Won).

Hwang Chan-Seong, who is opening 2013 with acting also said about his comeback plans as a singer. He said, "We are preparing for coming back as singers. 2PM is preparing to come back in the early of this year."

---------------

@sophiechoice, I like JW's outfit though. It's so unique. No comment about the others. Although I thought it's kinda funny and maybe it might be a bit hard on JW because he had to stood there the entire time with those ladies checking out his sleeves. lol.

Bati said:Chansung at the Press Con.

:x

Twitter Update

@2PMagreement211 - Briquettes at the ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ press conference!!!! Euheuheu thanks everyone^^

tumblr_mgyvglK0uY1rk6k4jo2_250.jpg   tumblr_mgyvglK0uY1rk6k4jo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mgyvglK0uY1rk6k4jo3_250.jpg   tumblr_mgyvglK0uY1rk6k4jo4_250.jpg

@gongdoha

More News Pics

BBIn2R5CUAAwVfd.jpg:large

BBIb7RACcAAu8u_.jpg:large

63612559.jpg

26atf.jpg

In the press con. Chansung said to be injured during explosion scene but he has recovered now

55361380.jpg

74437410.jpg

She looks beautiful <3

24530657.jpg

<333

@W2D

@sunshine4ever

OMG thank you , I was trying to know how to do it
this hepls alot thanks ^^

Fancam for the Press conference place

:x

Guest sunshine4ever

@Bati, so awesome you're in the forum!! yay,  will you please read what I wrote on the post on top of yours. :D By the way, just curious but I'm trying to take the pictures and put the text on for the characters like what was posted at MBC official site. Since you're so good with art, do you think you can help out. Will you please let me know? Thanks. :)

-edit-

@mrdimples, I'm gonna write you a pm. Please read it. Sorry I was trying to write, but my browser messed up and my long message to you was gone.

coolreborn said: -edit-

-All YT links removed-

I keep on thinking... this thread always made my day... Oh well, Always keep in mind not to double post here.

Joo Won-ah, 미안해. I tried. I really tried. Gomen Nasai..... Sorry.  coolreborn signing off from here for now.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: -edit-

-All YT links removed-

Joo Won-ah, 미안해. I tried. I really tried. Gomen Nasai..... Sorry.  coolreborn signing off from here for now.

Guest sunshine4ever

@coolreborn, I wrote you some messages in private message. I hope you will read it.

To everyone, I need some help from you. I am not sure if I can actually have enough editing skills to edit in the text with the actors' pics. Does anyone know photoshop who can help me? Like edit out the Korean words and add in the English words? Will you please pm me if you can help. Thanks. As of right now post 1 lacks a lot of stuffs. I'm just so excited with so many pics coming our ways. I can't link them all so I'll just give you general pages to find pics to the conferences.

Archived