[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chrissy96 thanks so much for the live recaps! you are amazing!
@sunshine4ever thanks so much for the updates :) you are awesome!
tonight's episode is sooooooooooo awesome!  i love JW, CKH is amazing and everything in  this drama is perfect.  i can't wait for tomorrow! :)   i didn't have this high expectations but gosh this is way beyond perfect. i'm hooked!  plus we have two great actors here -- Uhm Tae Wong and Ahn Nae Sang!

Guest sunshine4ever

I got this link for the movie with English or Vietnamese subs (you can switch to whichever subs) and also in good quality if anyone's interested in checking out the movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXdQp-nbxM

@chrissy96, looks like we haven't gotten a YT site that offers previews yet. I don't know how to type preview in Korean so couldn't search. :(

Some screen captures of the last scene:

both of them are getting an interview?
24n35td.jpg
1zwl176.jpg
2wc3ayc.jpg
348qetc.jpg
14tpit5.jpg

Guest chrissy96

@sunshine4everthanks for the link to the movie! I've watched it before but I wanted to watch it again ^^ The movie's really good so watch it, everyone!!
Awww I searched it in Korean but no preview :(Thanks sunshine :-*

Guest sunshine4ever

@mojobobo, just wanted to concur what mrdimples was saying. I like your translation better. I think you should be paid for your translations! But it's more because it's priceless kekekeke....cuz only fan can do that. ^^ So thank you for your hard-work for your translations.

@chrissy96, thanks for trying. ^^ See you tomorrow. You'll do it tomorrow, too, right? I'm so surprised to see you here, but so glad to see you. I guess we will be seeing each other more often in this thread.

@Aera, -edit- Wahhahha...thank you!!! I can see my screen name now. You are awesome.

@mojobobo and @chrissy96: Thank you for the recap dearies!
@nonski, @ssen68 and @sorcy79au: Thanks for the chat, ladies... We've strayed far to 1N2D, back to shoulder baring in L7CS, went to Mawang/Cyrano Agency, LOL at L7CS, hopped to Never Ending Story, back to L7CS then the duckies of OB, back again L7CS... Wow, what a chatty guests we are @Chingzy's place, hope she won't evict us from premises being that way.. ^^
@sunshine4ever: Thank you for the update dear..
-- Till tomorrow dear friends! Have a good day/eve/night to all of you.. ❤ ❤ ❤

Archived