[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest septmoon16

@uruchai

its called having an opinion. that's the purpose of the forum. if people just like to passively consume their kdramas, they wouldn't be here.
those commenting on how she looks like his aunt - are calling a tomato - a tomato.
everyone's honest opinion should be welcomed for what it brings to the discussion.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ DDuk, my memory of the movie is a little fuzzy, but didn't the two leads meet in college? Maybe they'll make Choi Kang Hee a professor by day and secret agent by night... actually I'm going to take back what I said earlier. The number of age gap dramas is rising to annoying proportions. I mean, yeah, it happens and I'd hope people would be totally cool with it even though I know there's still a lot of prejudice out there, but the topic just seems done to death. OTOH, I've personally seen way more girls with much older guys than the other way around, so, in the interest of fairness, I demand more oppa dramas!

uruchai

said: I am a bit astounded at the rude comments thrown at Choi Kang Hee. While I do understand and share the sentiments, I think we can all show our dismay a little more nicely. It's just off-putting to read comments like "oh she looks like JW's mom/aunt/whatnot". I think she deserves a little more respect than that. But makes me wonder how k-netizens are reacting. Now I really hope CHK doesn't sign for this. Not cause of my initial reason, but just to spare her from harsher comments from fellow soompi-netizens. If I were to have it my way, I'd go for Han Groo.

No one is saying that she's ugly or untalented. Why is it disrespectful to opine that she might not pair well with the lead actor? Is being called 'old' such an awful, derogatory thing? 

Guest livon123

I don't know about this pairing, but do they pay attention to people comments on line... 
Anyway, I hope the best for Joo Won's new series. It is different than his previous three dramas, like how he challenges himself in acting

Guest septmoon16

since when does honesty = bashing?

she may be the baddest miss universe to someone, but she isn't to me, and if i say so it isn't bashing.
its just my own opinion, of which everyone is entitled to.

when drama news come out, every fan will react differently. i'm sure some of choi kang hee fans are going wtf at this news.
whether ships sail or sink, its the exchange of our thoughts that make for interesting reading. otherwise we'll all be starring at blank computer screens instead of reading through the 17 plus pages of this thread.

the girl who!

wrote:

»

the girl who!

wrote:

»

aisling said:<br />

<br />

the girl who! wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

the girl who! wrote: »<br />

uruchai said:<br />

<br />

<br />

I am a bit astounded at the rude comments thrown at Choi Kang Hee. While I do understand and share the sentiments, I think we can all show our dismay a little more nicely. It's just off-putting to read comments like "oh she looks like JW's mom/aunt/whatnot". I think she deserves a little more respect than that. But makes me wonder how k-netizens are reacting. Now I really hope CHK doesn't sign for this. Not cause of my initial reason, but just to spare her from harsher comments from fellow soompi-netizens.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

If I were to have it my way, I'd go for Han Groo.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

AMEN! cannot be more agree with you uruchai ... Choi Kang Hee doesn't deserve those negative comments ... the age gap is big but she's an amazing actress and if the company offered to her the role she was the right to accept the offer ( furtonately it's not confirmed that she accpeted the role ) .  <br />

<br />

<br />

I really hope she doesn't take the role because I don't want to see a gorgeous and talented actress like her being bashed for the male lead's fans ...seriously  ... this is frustrating considering I really like Joo Won and I'm anticipating the drama so much <br />

<br />

<br />

For those who can't imagine her as a sexy badass .... just look this from her movie Petty Romance :<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

and for those who make fun of her beauty ...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

she's one of the few korean actress who is successful in the big and small screen ... plus she's considered as a cool and fashionista icon among young people , despite she's already on her 30's ... <br />

<br />

<br />

please guys , show some respect for people if you want to be respected ... <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

When an actor/actress accepts the role, they must accept all consequences. Geez! They're actors! Every celebrity is criticised for something. It's a part of their job to be under scrutiny.What's wrong with you? Saying opinion aloud is NOT allowed in the discussion forum? Since when?<br />

What makes a good actor is subjective to each person. What makes a good actor to one person, might make a poor one to another.I admit she's one of the best radio DJ I've ever listened to. But as an actress? No way. I wanted to watch My sweet Seoul, but had to drop it after few episodes because of her acting. <br />

So please....  spare us of your "amazing actress doesn't deserve it", because my and your standard of what makes a good actor/actress is obviously VERY different.<br />

If you find her beautiful and pretty - that's your opinion. I don't find her gorgeous - that's my opinion. We all have the right to say our opinions.<br />

<br />

<br />

uh oh I'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for disturbing your forum ^^ but just like you said , I'm allowed to say what I'm thinking ^^ and fortunately I don't need to be agressive or disrespectful when something is not going in the way I like 

:)

^i'm not saying that this lady is ugly or something .. well, she is pretty in a way ... the problem at the first place is that it's going to be so awkward about the pairing ... if this pairing happens i'm really worried about the premiere rating :) ... i do hope this Joo Woon's drama will be as good as Gaksital .... well eventhough the plot and the genre are far different from the latter. :)regardless, i hope everything goes well :) 

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear everyone,

Please let me remind you that this thread is related to talking about the drama itself. Since we are not
100% sure if Choi Kang Hee will be in this drama, can we please not talk about her anymore? There had been a lot of negative comments already. I think I will have to consider asking a moderator to close this thread because right now I just feel like we have 18 pages of a drama that is not yet 100% confirmed and about 5-6 pages of it is about how some of us dislike the actress who is not even confirmed.

I am so sorry if I come out as rude. Although I don't like the actress (as confirmed lead) myself, but I think we need to keep our positive energy going for this thread.

Please wait out and see for sure if she is the one for this drama and also I think it would be better if we keep our comments to ourselves for now. Rethink first because our thoughts and comments do hurt and will affect Choi Kang Hee's fans and/or observers of this thread.

I am not offended in anyway by your comments (but some others will and that might chase them away from this thread).

I will consider asking a moderator to close up this thread if the comments continue to be negative about Choi Kang Hee at this point. She is a person to me and although I am not her fan, but I think we shouldn't be like this to her. We may not be happy at the result of the confirmation, but please keep it low.

Thank you so much.  <3

-EDIT-
Please disregard this message if you have written about CKH, but have gotten over the issue. <3

^please, do reconsider the thought of shutting down this thread .... It seems like everyone went crazily about this drama especially about the female lead issues,thus, each of us might have acted too much towards this issue *perhaps* ...
ok then, at least we've learnt something ... 
please, don't shut this thread down ... that's just awful :)

Guest sunshine4ever

ohayyo said: ^please, do reconsider the thought of shutting down this thread .... It seems like everyone went crazily about this drama especially about the female lead issues,thus, each of us might have acted too much towards this issue *perhaps* ...
ok then, at least we've learnt something ... 
please, don't shut this thread down ... that's just awful :)

the girl who!

said:

uruchai

said: I am a bit astounded at the rude comments thrown at Choi Kang Hee. While I do understand and share the sentiments, I think we can all show our dismay a little more nicely. It's just off-putting to read comments like "oh she looks like JW's mom/aunt/whatnot". I think she deserves a little more respect than that. But makes me wonder how k-netizens are reacting. Now I really hope CHK doesn't sign for this. Not cause of my initial reason, but just to spare her from harsher comments from fellow soompi-netizens. If I were to have it my way, I'd go for Han Groo.

clearly' date=' i'm in the minority but looking forward to choi kang hee and joo won. i like to be surprised.[/quote']

@ainn Rest assured u r not alone with tat thought. Beside me, i know of another fellow JWonnie shipper who also has decided to stay positive. Like u, we both r looking forward to see wat funny crazy antics tat will come out of tis pair (tatz if CKH does accept the role) :D:)) Isnt it better to be open minded and positive, than to be arguing over why or why not, and shld or shld not CKH be chosen for or accept the role opposite our cutie which in the process make ourselves angry and miserable? The latter is soooo BAD for our health :D

Ok I am going to stay positive and look at this in positive light. im sure CKH is a good and versatile actress and would be able to compliment and lead JW in his first rom-com. it might very well turn out as a very surprising pairing. Just worried abt it being a MBC drama since they always have poor production planning..

Ok I am going to stay positive and look at this in positive light. im sure CKH is a good and versatile actress and would be able to compliment and lead JW in his first rom-com. it might very well turn out as a very surprising pairing. Just worried abt it being a MBC drama since they always have poor production planning..

Maybe they r hoping with our Miracle Cutie they can turn their luck around.

Archived