[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alysanne

I'm honestly okay with the age gap (Reference: Seung-gi and Ji-won in K2H) but... I haven't seen CKH in anything yet.  Is she good?  I have a feeling they plan to age up JW's character here.

Guest septmoon16

@alysanne: sigh.... if you consider a tendency to overact and pretending to be 10 years younger good acting... >.<

what pains me was the one wish that this drama won't go the noona relationship route - and that hope just died.

Has the casting director gone mad? Have nothing her against really but why, why her? She's a little bit too country...ok, too much country for my liking. When she was in Protect The Boss, I was like what? but it wasnt so bad cos I am not a fan of JiSung. I was shipping JJ and the other female lead anyway since they were more like the main leads to me  Wae? I'm going to cry now. Please, tell me it's not her!!!!  :(( :-O :(( :-O :(( :-O

Guest alysanne

@septmoon16: Oh dear. :(  Well, if she can act a little younger and we know JW is capable of acting older, they can meet half-way, and it doesn't have to be a noona relationship, at least, as far as the characters are concerned.

Guest septmoon16

ZarraJae said: Has the casting director gone mad? Have nothing her against really but why, why her? She's a little bit too country...ok, too much country for my liking. When she was in Protect The Boss, I was like what? but it wasnt so bad cos I am not a fan of JiSung. I was shipping JJ and the other female lead anyway since they were more like the main leads to me  Wae? I'm going to cry now. Please, tell me it's not her!!!!  :(( :-O :(( :-O :(( :-O

Guest septmoon16

alysanne said: @septmoon16: Oh dear. :(  Well, if she can act a little younger and we know JW is capable of acting older, they can meet half-way, and it doesn't have to be a noona relationship, at least, as far as the characters are concerned.

Actress Choi Kang Hee has been identified as the lead actress in MBC’s “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

dfb8d943ad4bd113030fddc25aafa40f4afb0528

A spokesman for the station expressed that Choi Kang Hee had previously received the invitation to be cast for the role and she just made her decision to join the drama as the lead female character Kim XX(temporarily unable to translate)

One actor from the station revealed that “Choi Kang Hee has already decided to join the drama, it’s just left with the signing of the agreement. “ A representative from her agency also said “Even though she has not sign the papers yet, it would not change the fact that she will appear in this drama. In order not to disrupt the filming, we will adjust her movie and other activities’ schedule to accommodate this drama.”

After Choi Kang Hee acted in last year’s SBS “Protect the Boss”, she has not appeared in front of audience. Choi Kang Hee is an actress with outstanding personality. This is the first time she is acting with Joo Won so we are anticipating the success of their work.

Chinese translation: 由米35 on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Korea Naver

Guest septmoon16

aisling said: I'm still severely disappointed. I know her acting is OK, but can you imagine her wearing leather suits as a secret agent? WTF??!!

She looks like his aunt!!###!!!##

I dont know how to explain it. 
Did I get the vibes that she just jumped at this thing? We know this script has been on the shelf like for 2 years thereabout and finally got started somewhere. So she could have been given it quite a while ago. The article seemed to infer that she got this script before Joo Won decided on it. 
But even then, didn't the casting director re-consider who they should cast once the male lead is confirmed? 
I don't like this at all. I didnt really watched her in PTB. Nothing impressive. 
Dang! Now we can't even "ship' or go crazy over the couple just for the fun of it. 
When I start to think of PMY, it's bad....really bad

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: I dont know how to explain it. 
Did I get the vibes that she just jumped at this thing? We know this script has been on the shelf like for 2 years thereabout and finally got started somewhere. So she could have been given it quite a while ago. The article seemed to infer that she got this script before Joo Won decided on it. 
But even then, didn't the casting director re-consider who they should cast once the male lead is confirmed? 
I don't like this at all. I didnt really watched her in PTB. Nothing impressive. 
Dang! Now we can't even "ship' or go crazy over the couple just for the fun of it. 
When I start to think of PMY, it's bad....really bad

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: Agh!!! My head is aching. Even if she acts younger, she still looks older... Dang it. WTF happened? She is better as the friend agent of the heroine. And when you think that they will kiss.... *shudders.* This is bad for my health.

Am I allowed to be crazy? Whatever.......think of all those fun and awesome moments we will miss putting pictures here of the OTP. 
9f6ffe13gw1dxx235ak3bj-1.jpgJW: Are you looking forward to your love scenes with your Tae Hyun Oppa? 
2vlp210-1.jpgUee: Ha.....and you with your Kang Hee Noona? 
2ppxaqg-1.jpgJW: I think we need to drown ourselves in something stiffer than this coffee!
f2qz2f-1.jpgJW & Uee: CHEERS!!!

Archived