[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest septmoon16

Found this just now on tumblr from http://obsessivedilettante.tumblr.com/

…I’ve a new drama crush.

This one IN NO WAY supersedes my ridiculous obsession with Byung Gun Jo Jung Suk. Instead, I think it merely… compliments it.

Joo Won.

This kid.

Let me tell you.

He’s going to far in the entertainment biz. I called it here first. He’s not as cute’n’cuddly as Byung Gun Jo Jung Suk, though. He’s a little sharper around the edges. But I like sharp edges.

I’ve a weakness for musical actors, apparently. This should come as a surprise to…

…no one, really.

And now I want Byung Gun Jo Jung Suk and Joo Won to star in a drama together. They could be, like, brothers or something. Who sing. Together. On stage. In a musical. But that’s only their day jobs. At night, they fight bad guys. While wearing fancy-schmancy uniforms.

Musical bromance in uniform. <------- heh heh I LUB IT)

----------------------------
would love to see joo won do a musical drama after secret lovers.

@septmoon16
Here's a video of Jo Jung Suk in Spring Awakening. Unfortunately, Joo Won was not Melchior in this particular performance, maybe he joined later. I think the Melchior here is the original lead Kim Mu Yeol (not sure of spelling)

-edit- now am again in my Spring Awakening digging mode. It's very hard to find clips of it with Joo Won. I just found one which it's new to me. And I am been searching for ages. Posting at Joo Won's thread. But still nothing with both guys in the same video."

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: @septmoon16
Here's a video of Jo Jung Suk in Spring Awakening. Unfortunately, Joo Won was not Melchior in this particular performance, maybe he joined later. I think the Melchior here is the original lead Kim Mu Yeol (not sure of spelling)
-edit- now am again in my Spring Awakening digging mode. It's very hard to find clips of it with Joo Won. I just found one which it's new to me. And I am been searching for ages. Posting at Joo Won's thread. But still nothing with both guys in the same video."

hi there ^^

I've been in my lurking mode so far, but the idea to have JW and JJS work together in a drama suddenly wakes me up hehehehe...

I luuuubbb both of them, they're rocks in every character they play. Jo Jung Suk is a scene-stealer, and Joo Won is a charismatic aegyo baby hehehehe...

A production with both of them as the main characters will be worth the wait *PDnim... please listen to us, jebaal*

Guest septmoon16

@bearpaws - yay! love it when conversation gets pple out of lurkerdom :P (you everyone else - come join cause we can see you heheh)

welcome! i know, I love the pairing of joo won with yoo ah in, but joo won with jjs is comatastic.

its killing me that they're dragging their feet with the casting. i want to know NOW.

Guest alysanne

mrdimples said: I like Yoo Ah In since he blew me away in SKKS. But Fashion King was a disaster, such a waste. I have seen his movie Punch, though. Only thing I am afraid is YAI getting typecasted. He is always cast as a rebellious street kid. I hope he gets a good role soon

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay, good news for me... That Winter The Wind Blows actually airs in Feb so it won't be a conflict with this drama's rating so I don't have to worry about my two favorite actors' dramas in conflict with each other. However, how come I don't see anything new for this drama. I'm anxious here. The other drama is airing in Feb and they already have their cast lined up with main actors and supporting actors. I hope the casing for this drama will hurry up! Or maybe I'm afraid it might be delayed.

Guest septmoon16

sunshine4ever said: Okay, good news for me... That Winter The Wind Blows actually airs in Feb so it won't be a conflict with this drama's rating so I don't have to worry about my two favorite actors' dramas in conflict with each other. However, how come I don't see anything new for this drama. I'm anxious here. The other drama is airing in Feb and they already have their cast lined up with main actors and supporting actors. I hope the casing for this drama will hurry up! Or maybe I'm afraid it might be delayed.

Archived