[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest septmoon16

@aisling: oh man, i was trying to avoid seeing photos of them side by side. she looks so... old in comparison.

ok to clarify, i have nothing against her personally, but i don't want her playing the lead against joo won. (oh uee how much you're missed)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most upsetting news ever. At least Kim Hee Sun is known for a beauty once upon a time but Choi? As far as I know she has been known as the comic but never a beauty. And her having kissing scenes with JW? Ewe..Shudder shudder..maybe they have a secret birth in the script, that they are siblings after all! If she really is confirmed as female lead, I know I'd delay watching this, maybe never! Wae? Wae? I was so looking to seeing JW as a secret agent!

@dramalove777Even though I'm a girl my jaw dropped looking at that pic of UEE!!! She's gorgeous!!!
If they want to pull noona romance (again), they should at least cast someone like Kim So Yeon. I could imagine HER paired up with cutie.
20090814085011982020900.jpg 20090608130931383657905.jpg

Seriously!  Choi Kang Hee is waaaaay nuna.  She was born in 1977!.  That's like 10 years apart with Joo Won. Hohoho.

But, she;s an experience and good actress that can do both serious and comedy... Hmmmmmmm, looking at her list of drama, she had quite number of drama with MBC.

I will just look at cutie though :-)

@aisling you're right. Really like Kim So Yeon. But it is a pity that many good actress, who'd come to this role, busy now. And Kim So Yeon too. She was in the drama of The Great Seer.

Of the free, don't even know well, for example maybe

Yoo In Na

2lld7h1.jpg

Or  Lee Si Young 

3tqv7.jpg

They look not bad together :-?

But only when she's with long hair, but not as in a Wild Romance

2ues8lu.jpg2s9q8.jpg

dramalove777 said:

@aisling you're right. Really like Kim So Yeon. But it is a pity that many good actress, who'd come to this role, busy now. And Kim So Yeon too. She was in the drama of The Great Seer.

Of the free, don't even know well, for example maybe

Yoo In Na

Or  Lee Si Young 

They look not bad together :-?

But only when she's with long hair, but not as in a Wild Romance

@mrdimples,

Yes,

Yoo In Na or Lee Si Young would be excellent as SEXY agent. Lee Si Young like free right now. Why not take her?

ht7ddi.jpg

Or someone else, but younger.

Many girls would like to play with Joo Won. He is sexy, and in this drama he needs a sexy girl.

I don't understand why Choi Kang Hee. MBC WHY????? ~X(

Archived