Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

For the love of Joo Won, I did this.

2qv8r9l.jpg

And since he is the first one who jumped aboard... then Joo Won knows what he is getting into. I believe in his abilities, and his ways of breaking his own barriers. Now I believe that I can also break my own barriers and appreciate what this drama can give. I can't judge something without trying it first, right. And I think this applies to everyone of us. It's like when I first saw a picture of One Piece and thought that it is not a good anime. Now, it is on top of my list. I just hope this drama will prove like that.

Guest bubbly1430278225

Hello everybody,been a silent reader so far.
I understand both sides - one party wants to speak up - it's a natural thing to do in a discussion forum, while the other party wants to keep harmony in this thread. But I hope both parties will make up and anticipate Joo Won's drama together.
I admit I'm not thrilled about the pairing, because I'm not a fan of noona-dongsaeng romance, but I don't have such a hard time accepting it.
If they will look at least like this couple, I think it will be OK. This couple is 9 years apart, so it's like Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee.

photo220956.jpg

@bubblybrrok Thank u for your understanding. Tae-Pil and his GF r really cute in OB. Though i feel tat the objection to their relationship is more bcoz she is his sister in law's aunt rather than their age gap :)

Ok after fussing about this pairing I am defeating myself LOL.

Actually I look forward to it now, maybe I was too immersed with Joowon/Jinseyeon as Kangto/Mokdan pairing cuz they blew me away with their perfect compatibility. Now I can see Choi Kanghee as a teacher for Joowon to help him improve his (already over the top talented) acting. I hope other people/fans will just like me come to accept this :). Joowon will have many more opportunities after this drama, and lets give him and CKH the benefit of the doubt ;)

Guest nancylee15

I'm going take a leap of faith and hope that this pairing doesn't disappoint me.  In the past, I haven't mind the noona-younger guy pairing since some of them do work.  However, this pairing is just too weird for me even though I'm fan of them both.  So, I guess all I can do is wait until it starts airing and hope that they prove me wrong. *crossing fingers*

@marie67 KT-MD can still remain as your ultimate OTP, just like TaeJa for me :x U dun need to let go of them if you dun wish to :) Me too looking forward to see cutie in Jan... nothing will stop me even if i break or lose my "granny" glasses, then i will b as blind as a bat and u will find me sitting in front of the pc with my face on the monitor screen :))

I'm going take a leap of faith and hope that this pairing doesn't disappoint me.  In the past' date=' I haven't mind the noona-younger guy pairing since some of them do work.  However, this pairing is just too weird for me even though I'm fan of them both.  So, I guess all I can do is wait until it starts airing and hope that they prove me wrong. *crossing fingers*[/quote']

@nancylee15 although tis is supposed to be rom-com, i wld think itz not going to be the typical lovey-dovey kind like YEH's Tell Me Lies with KJH. I feel it wil likely be similar to Oh Ha Na's Call of the Country aka Secret Agent Miss Oh which is a really entertaining drama :))

http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Agent_Miss_Oh

Guest xopo17

class="at_ttl ml10"Choi Kang Hee confirmed to be the main lead in “Secret Lovers”choi-kang-hee.jpg?w=600

Actress Choi Kang Hee will star in "Secret Lovers" next to Joo Won.

It was confirmed on October 23rd that Choi Kang Hee is going to be Kim Seo Won the daughter of a poor farmer who has economy difficulties. She has a lot of jobs in order to pay her university loans. She's a strong woman who has the ability to survive, due to her experience in life.  

"Secret Lovers" is based on the movie "My Girlfriend Is an Agent" and it's about two spies who fool each other trying to keep their real identity unknown to the other person. The drama is said to be very well- done spy drama,that deals with love and friendship as well as crimes and gangs conflicts.

Choi Kang Hee received a lot of from people from her last project, the 2011 drama "Protect The Boss" in which she acted alongside Ji Sung and JYJ's Kim Jae Joong. She is currently filming a movie called "Mina's Stationary Shop".

"Secret Lovers" is expected to start airing in January 2013 on MBC.

credit  :  KDramaStars Staff Writer

my comment : I have no issue with Choi Kang Hee acting skill. i like her previous drama (protect the boss, her acting not so bad and in Thank You drama also good eventough she have 2 episode and then died). i am oke with her personality and her acting skill. she is a good and friendly actress, as far as i know every lead actor who play with her feel comfortable and happy work with her.

but, Why until now, its so hard for me to imagine JW and CKH as a love couple in my head ?? i don't know, is it my brain have mal--function or maybe i need beer to disgest this couple. :))

it tooks time for me to imagine CKH and JW in my mind now as love couple. maybe after many fan-made picture about CKH and JW, then i can imagine them. oke i need, fans of JW to made more of fan-made pic of CKH and JW.

and rest of it , all i can say : WELCOME TO CKH, :x DO YOUR BEST, GIVE ME TIME BUT SURE AT THE 2013 I WILL ACCEPT YOU and WATCH YOUR DRAMA, FIGHTING !!! :D

btw: lets be positive, this drama remain me of Faith drama, at first many people say NO to KHS and LMH, but look now what happen in Faith Thread at soompi and at online, many of people searching this drama and been no 1. in online world eventough the rating is not number 1 in korea.  so i think The Secret Lovers will be like Faith, at first it will be many people say no, but when this drama start airing then this drama will be no.1 online in soompi and online world like Faith drama, take a look in faith drama , now its reach 900 pages, i believe the secret lovers will be like that :D

Guest nozomikizumi

Hmm... Wish them the very best!!! :)>- she is a good actress i like her in Protect the boss
we can not say what is the outcome but we still need to support them no matter what..^^v
And for our joo won oppa!! hwaiting!!! ^^v

I like this photo of Choi kang hee

[click the image directing facebook fanpage]
xtj.jpg

Guest jelpat

Am i the only one who still can't accept the bitter truth? When read something related to this drama i feel more uncomfortable.I think for my sanity have to skip it. 

Choi Kang Hee is a great actress.  I'm sure she'll do well in this drama.  Looking forward to watch.

I have a feeling it would work out. I love the movie.....Looking forward to the drama. Fighting ! :)

b6003af33a87e950b6481a9f10385343faf2b4e2
3af33a87e950352a423eccfb5343fbf2b3118be2
please do not ask me why snoopy is in the first pic. Maybe he is the Director of Snoop Agency, number one at training asipiring spies like Joo Won. Snoopy....can I borrow your sunglasses, please?

Guest y101y

I can't wait for this drama to come out!! Hope Joo Won will also give us a great performance as well. I miss Lee Kangto but I'm ready for a new character from JW!

I hope the storyline will keep me entertain b/c without it I'll loose interest in a drama quick. Hope everyone from Secret Lovers will give us a great start to the 2013 drama season!

JW & CKH = Secret Lovers!!!!

35ldhjq.jpg
fr DC

Don't know why Joo Won is looking like that in the first pic but the one in the second pic is reason enough for me to watch this drama. :D

-------------------------------
eyes only for Joo Won ;;)

Guest nozomikizumi

Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!! Hmm... For them hwaiting!!!!  =D>

Guest nozomikizumi

@mrdimples thank you for the fan pic :)>- i edit it again for the cover photo... jungmal gomawo i credit it to you...

@coolreborn gomawo:)>-

d-2.jpg

Nozomi Kawashi said: @mrdimples thank you for the fan pic :)>- i edit it again for the cover photo... jungmal gomawo i credit it to you...

Guest nozomikizumi

mrdimples said: Nozomi Kawashi said: @mrdimples thank you for the fan pic :)>- i edit it again for the cover photo... jungmal gomawo i credit it to you...