[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

「 TO ALL MY FELLOW FANS OF JOO WON 」

Since we learnt tat CKH might b the likely CHOSEN ONE, there have been quite an uproar here and over at JW's thread - most of the comments are not very pleasant. I was quite affected by some of these remarks. A few of my fellow JW shippers had noticed my "silence" last night. For those of you who frequent JW's thread wld know tat i'm usually joking ard with my friends there and sometimes even laugh at myself for being "from the dino era" and behaves so like a "mother hen" when my fellow Moat mates "get out of control". However, although it may not hav been intentional or specifically targetted at anyone in this thread or over JW's, some of the negative comments made are hard to accept by someone at my age. To be honest, I'm a couple of years older than CKH. It really does not feel good to see comments such as CKH is old enough to b cutie's mother. I do understand tat such remarks r made at the spur of that moment when the news came out and I wldnt hold it against anyone coz I believe all of us gathered here and in the other JW's threads bcoz of our cutie, right? But letz not let this kind of incident happen again, ok? And start over with a clear slate. No hard feeling. Like wat my Moat mates say "Make Love Not War" :)

Letz pray tat this new pet project of our cutie BUNNY :D will be a success. However, even if it does not work out in the end, I do want it to be at least a good and useful learning experience for JWonnie. NO BLAME SHALL BE PUT ON ANY SPECIFIC PERSON bcoz for any one project to turn out well it takes good teamwork, careful planning and plenty of GOOD LUCK. I believe tat the whole team, regardless of their roles, all of its members (be it the actors/actresses or the production crew or maybe even the cook who prepares the meals) will want only success for this drama. No one will pray for its failure. Unless if the person is not right in his/her mind.

Whether a drama is considered a success, it is very subjective. Oso a drama may be very well received by one person but is despised by another. The differing responses may brought about by the audience coming from different backgrounds in terms of cultures, religious beliefs, educational levels, age groups and especially personal preferences. Therefore, we need to acknowledge these differences and respect each other's opinions. Harsh words spoken aloud at the spur of the moment may sometimes result in really unexpected and/or undesirable/unpleasant consequences which might be viewed as nothing serious by one but it could meant otherwise for another person. So itz always good to pause for a moment (it cld be jus a few seconds) before you say anything (in this case, write and post a msg).

★ GENTLE REMINDER ★ Useful or insightful comments/critisims are welcomed with open arms. As for words tat are hurtful/disrespectful and defamatory/degrading remarks or comments tat targeted at certain persons, please trash them before you say or post it.

No matter who eventually gets the role and how this drama will fare when it hit the small screen, i just wish tat His Royal Aegyo-ness will hav a rewarding and pleasant experience working with a new cast and production team ♡♡

I apologise for the nagging but I jus gotta get it off my chest or else I wldnt be able to sleep tonight.

C ya...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="at_ttl ml10"Choi Kang Hee To Join The Cast Of 'The Secret Lovers'?image.jpg?w=600

Choi Kang Hee is thinking about starring in "The Secret Lovers"

Her agency revealed on the 18th, "She is currently filming the movie 'Mina's Stationary Shop' with Bong Tae Gyu. She has been looking through the script for 'The Secret Lovers' and is going through the details".

Joo Won will be in the role of the leading male. The drama plans to also star 2PM's Chansung but the cast is not fully determined as of yet.

"The Secret Lovers" is a romantic spy movie about a man and a woman who are the best when it comes to fooling another person, especially each other.

Credit : KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 19, 2012 10:56 AM EDT

I don't care Whoever the female lead is, i can take it and accept it AS LONG AS JOO WON is playing in this drama, so i am in and I will wait JW Comeback after Gaksital, as long i can see him (beside 1N2D)  ... i am  always watching every JW drama :D

she's one of the few korean actress who is successful in the big and small screen ... plus she's considered as a cool and fashionista icon among young people , despite she's already on her 30's ... 

please guys , show some respect for people if you want to be respected ... 

@the girl who! I agree with u. Respect is earned and not given. also, i like those pretty pics tat CKH took for Ceci mag. she looks really young for her age. Most women who r in their thirties (tat includes tis "dino era" lady talking) do not look like tat, I can tell u.

BTW, i jus realised tat u were the 1st person to post msg over at JW thread back in jul 2010? u hav been a JW fan since then? Wow!! I only knew of cutie las yr when BK was aired on cable in my country but i did not really watch it. i only started to follow JW las sep when i watched OB on kbsw and has been hooked ever since.

I didn't intend for my post to sound as if I'm lecturing. but, also do consider that CKH has fans here too. I may not be her biggest fan, but I like watching her. It was upsetting to read that the minute her name came up, it was as if the biggest offense out there.

Like I implied in my earlier post, CKH is also not the way I envision the female character to be. But she can develop good chemistry with her co-stars. ( I mean, I didn't think she'd fit with Jaejoong, but they were okay together during their scenes. It shows her level of acting.) With a good actor like Joo Won, despite his baby-faced appearance, he'd be able to pull chemistry out of nowhere.

The "problem" with this drama is that the lead actor, a very hot commodity right now, was announced too early, while the casting for the lead girl was taking too long. The result: fans were able to create their ideal cast.

@uruchai I am not a fan CKH but i tot she was cute and funny in PTB esp in those scenes with Ji Sung. If she does take up the role in the new drama, I will envision her character as a senior agent who is an up-tight serious superior to our cutie's rookie "fresh out of the academy" agent. She will bully the rookie and in turn cutie will use all his maknae aegyo-ness to "soften" her up and to get himself/both of them out of "sticky" situations during their missions. >:):D

ctfrsgp said:

@uruchai I am not a fan CKH but i tot she was cute and funny in PTB esp in those scenes with Ji Sung. If she does take up the role in the new drama, I will envision her character as a senior agent who is an up-tight serious superior to our cutie's rookie "fresh out of the academy" agent. She will bully the rookie and in turn cutie will use all his maknae aegyo-ness to "soften" her up and to get himself/both of them out of "sticky" situations during their missions.

Now that is a VERY interesting Scenario to envision.......

Imagine a seasoned, very effective secret service operative........who can be anything required of her in the field...

having to rescue a bumbling, wannabe-secret-service-agent (who firmly believes he is made of the right stuff ).......everytime he messes up .........(not because she wants to but, he's messing up the assignment)...

That is actually the premise of the Secret Lovers.

In a comedy duo.........you need a "straight man' (foil) and a comic(fall guy)..Enter "Kickass Female Secret Agent" vs "Gorgeous Male Secret Agent Wannabe"

You need the right chemistry and timing to pull this off....So getting the right talent for this...... is important.You cannot clap with one hand.

So just expect His Gorgeousness to be dragged thru the mud by his nose..........

by a Surly totally-pissed-kickass-female agent......

(Now that scenario could be a DREAMSCAPE for some of you)

@jsubmarine Tatz why I say... must be positive and not start judging any potential candidates for the female lead before it is even confirmed.

Why not spend time thinking wat cld b the possible storyline and funny antics we hope to see in this new drama rather than having a negative discussion tat upset everyone, right? My dear friend fr our lion city :D

That's the upside - CKH may do well with this comedic role. I'm thinking positive. I'm guessing this may very well turn out better than the pairing in Faith which I also found rather bizarre.

That's the upside - CKH may do well with this comedic role. I'm thinking positive. I'm guessing this may very well turn out better than the pairing in Faith which I also found rather bizarre.

Positive thinking is good, although it may not necessarily guarantee an outcome/result tat we desire. However, negative thinking definitely will not lead us to success :) Let us maintain the positive thought that our cutie and all who are involved in the new drama will succeed in their respective roles. :D

Hmm.... for the sake of peace in this thread... I think I'd better become a silent lurker. Joo Wonie, I really must like you a lot...  Too bad a lot of international fans seem to drop this drama even before it starts, because their dislike of this pairing is too strong. I wish they could give this show a chance before dropping it.

I think it's confirmed. The lead actress to be choi kang hee. What are u gonna do? Just live with it. Noona-dongsang coupling is the trend. (Tmets/me2flower/faith/personal preference). I'm not a fan of either one but even I think it's an odd couple. She has big eyes so it may help but I don't like her low voice. Maybe it won't be as bad since it's comedy but I like romcoms so a bit bias here. If it makes u feel better, it can be a lot worse, faith with lmh and khs IMO. Feel free to disagree.

Hmm.... for the sake of peace in this thread... I think I'd better become a silent lurker. Joo Wonie, I really must like you a lot... 

Too bad a lot of international fans seem to drop this drama even before it starts, because their dislike of this pairing is too strong. I wish they could give this show a chance before dropping it.

@aisling dear... dun give up hope alrdy... even if CKH is the female lead, so wat? we still hav cutie right? All my 3 preferences hav gone down the drain and i'm still sore abt it, but i am still thinkg positively. i hope the storyline will be similar to wat i hav envisioned it to be :) No one can predict at this pt whether this drama is a success or failure... unless somebody can bring back Paul the Octopus to do some readings inti the future :)) even Paul cant be accurate all the times, right? If those ppl want to drop the show now, we gotta respect their decision. I assured u tat some of them wld still watch it in secret when the time comes. I wldnt be surprised they become the significant % of supporters in the end if the drama proves to b a success. of course, if it is not, we know wat they r going to say, dun we alrdy? and it does not matter a bit to us who r cutie's supporters. :x so letz jus sit back and relax. U can start by fantasising yourself in the female agent role >:)

Annyeong everyone :)

As for me, I wont drop this drama at all, in fact I'm waiting for it to air in Jan 2013 anxiously. I love Joowon so I would stick to this drama. Even though Choi Kang Hee is older than Joowon, shes one of my fave KActress, so I'm happy. She doesnt look old. She can act funny and I adore her since Red Bean Bun drama.

Archived