Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

That's the upside - CKH may do well with this comedic role. I'm thinking positive. I'm guessing this may very well turn out better than the pairing in Faith which I also found rather bizarre.

Positive thinking is good, although it may not necessarily guarantee an outcome/result tat we desire. However, negative thinking definitely will not lead us to success :) Let us maintain the positive thought that our cutie and all who are involved in the new drama will succeed in their respective roles. :D

Hmm.... for the sake of peace in this thread... I think I'd better become a silent lurker. Joo Wonie, I really must like you a lot...  Too bad a lot of international fans seem to drop this drama even before it starts, because their dislike of this pairing is too strong. I wish they could give this show a chance before dropping it.

I think it's confirmed. The lead actress to be choi kang hee. What are u gonna do? Just live with it. Noona-dongsang coupling is the trend. (Tmets/me2flower/faith/personal preference). I'm not a fan of either one but even I think it's an odd couple. She has big eyes so it may help but I don't like her low voice. Maybe it won't be as bad since it's comedy but I like romcoms so a bit bias here. If it makes u feel better, it can be a lot worse, faith with lmh and khs IMO. Feel free to disagree.

Is it confirmed? I don't see any update on korean site, still have a bit tiny hope of change. [-O<

Hmm.... for the sake of peace in this thread... I think I'd better become a silent lurker. Joo Wonie, I really must like you a lot... 

Too bad a lot of international fans seem to drop this drama even before it starts, because their dislike of this pairing is too strong. I wish they could give this show a chance before dropping it.

@aisling dear... dun give up hope alrdy... even if CKH is the female lead, so wat? we still hav cutie right? All my 3 preferences hav gone down the drain and i'm still sore abt it, but i am still thinkg positively. i hope the storyline will be similar to wat i hav envisioned it to be :) No one can predict at this pt whether this drama is a success or failure... unless somebody can bring back Paul the Octopus to do some readings inti the future :)) even Paul cant be accurate all the times, right? If those ppl want to drop the show now, we gotta respect their decision. I assured u tat some of them wld still watch it in secret when the time comes. I wldnt be surprised they become the significant % of supporters in the end if the drama proves to b a success. of course, if it is not, we know wat they r going to say, dun we alrdy? and it does not matter a bit to us who r cutie's supporters. :x so letz jus sit back and relax. U can start by fantasising yourself in the female agent role >:)

Annyeong everyone :)

As for me, I wont drop this drama at all, in fact I'm waiting for it to air in Jan 2013 anxiously. I love Joowon so I would stick to this drama. Even though Choi Kang Hee is older than Joowon, shes one of my fave KActress, so I'm happy. She doesnt look old. She can act funny and I adore her since Red Bean Bun drama.

just like we have different standars for actors , seems like we have differents opinions about other concepts  .Seems like everything I wrote here was disected in the worst way possible ... 
Guys, I'm not starting a war .. so this is my last post here . 
Good luck Woonie in this drama , you rock :)

jwlooks1_zpsba52d83f.jpg

Ok guys. Cool down.

See Joo Won, he doesn't want us to have quarrel just because of his new drama. And I think even Choi Kang Hee wouldn't want it too.

Spread love not dissension.  :)>- :x :)>-

Dear all,

please do not propose anymore female leads into this thread as it is not necessary. This thread is supposed to be for the drama not to talk about the actors/actresses. If you would like to talk about the actors/actresses, please go to to their threads at Actors/Actresses Forum. This means the end of all discussions to all actresses you could possibly match Joo Won with. Hope you understand.
I feel guilty for not saying this sooner as I know the forum well due to reminders from mods at BM's thread a while back. <3

News regarding this drama's female lead confirmation is most needed at the moment.

Thanks so much.  

I hope you will not be discouraged to post despite these reminders. Please do not take offense and/or feel offended at my reminders. <333

Additionally, a moderator of this forum also stamped these rules in post 1 a while back, but I did not post it. I think I am going to post this also so that everyone gets a chance to read it since some of us might have missed post 1.

I think these rules are good to keep us informed about this forum's regulations. Please read it so that you have some general ideas what are some of the things expected here. Please do not feel offensive if I remind you about the rules. Thanks.

Please Read & Follow

Please review: Soompi Forum Rules
01. Do not post request for subs. Do not request for videos either. Just download from what other soompiers provided you.
02. Do not post requests for any BT seedings of any videos links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
03. Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow Soompiers' free will. Use the online google translator if you want to read the basic translations of any news in Korean. 
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of Soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
04. Do not take any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site. Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to download anything from there.
05. Don't post any requests for subs!

06. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.
07. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread .
.The editing function of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings.
09. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
10. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
11. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
12. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

-----------------

@aisling, @the girl who, and @septmoon16: I'm sure that the_girl_who probably didn't intend to say it in a negative way. Just probably a slip of words just like some of you did in regards to CKH because you were just expressing how you felt at that moment without reflecting. Maybe further communications will help as we sometimes express one thing, but some others may think of it differently. I hope you all make-up privately. <333

Most of us here like Joo Won and we all like him with different co-stars, so please "make love and not war." I'm not sure if CKH is 100% confirmed, but it seemed like it from the news that she will sign the contract. Maybe we all should just wait until it is confirmed.

Peace out, everyone! Joo Won loves peace. <333 I'm sure we all do, too.

10onu3o.png
^credits to JW & Uie Baidu

I do not know how things become so wrong. This is the first time I am on a thread before the show starts. Well, simply because I started on Soompi only 4 months ago and found myself on Bridal Mask thread when the show had already started airing
@sunshine4ever, thank you for starting this thread, please do not blame yourself in any way. I just think the Must Be Crazy station had better OFFICIALLY confirm something real soon. If it is CKH, then so be it. I am sure anti-CKH fans want a quick death rather than a lingering one. In almost all forums I have read, there are people bailing out of this drama before it even starts. I feel terrible for both Joo Won and CKH. Joo Won because I love him. For CKH, it must be terrible to see all these negative things and insults coming out so I hope for her own sake, she withdraws from the show. She will have a tough job if she stays because I think no matter how she tries, she will be criticised. And there will be more insults to come. If for whatever reason she must stay on the show, then I rather that Joo Won gives it up and let a more mature actor take the role. I had been anticipating him to play this role but the whole situation is becoming ridiculous and cannot be good for either CKH or Joo Won. 
I think the chances of it happening is almost zilch so we will have to accept the fact that Joo Won and CKH will be in this together. That being the case, I hope this thread will not become "Battle of Joo Won Lovers vs CKH Lovers" . I am not sure if I have the sanity to stay on. But lest I let out some vitriol comment, I always try to pause and sit on it first. Sleep over it if possible. And finally when I have nothing good to say, I shut my trap up. When this news got out, I admit I lost control of myself and broke my rules. So, I have not been here as much as I'd like to. Going back to my silent lurker mode. 

@mrdimples, I hope the news got out because they wanted to test the water on how the audience react? Well, I would prefer a younger female lead if all possible, but it's really not my will to begin with. I just hope we all can have some charity towards the main female lead regardless of who she is. Please update us if possible. <333 Thanks.

I am really excited for this drama^^v
Thank you for this thread now i been updated..^^v
any more fan arts? ^^v hehehehXD