[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; "‘WGM’, Lee Joon reveals affection towards Kim Yuna right in front of Oh Yeon SeoLee-Joon-Oh-Yeon-Seo-talk-about-Kim-Yuna

Lee Joon showed that he has affection towards Kim Yuna in front of Oh Yeon Seo.

On the October 6th episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married‘, Julien Kang-Yoon Se AhKwang Hee-Han Sun, and Lee Joon-Oh Yeon Seo couples met up at the ‘WGM Town’.

Oh Yeon Seo mentioned on the episode that Lee Joon talked about Kim Yuna when he was asked about entertainers he likes. On the program, Lee Joon first called Oh Yeon Seo by her original name Haetnim then said, “I almost called out Kim Yuna by force of habit.”

Oh Yeon Seo had kept that in mind so Lee Joon said, “It’s not like that. She’s like a textbook to me” then he stopped. Lee Joon could tell that Oh Yeon Seo was not a fan of this line of talk.

Oh Yeon Seo asked “Is Kim Yuna is the only female athlete?” and Lee Joon answered “I like Son Yeon Jae too” and had the viewers laugh.

Image: ‘We Got Married’
Source: TV Daily via Nate

Translated by: CERDIWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest lentong

Poor little boy joonie. i love that he take small step to romance then the other couple. its more real to me.. i love that his wife make him scare to death. so cute...

if you want to watch other tv show woth joon, Lee Soogeun an Kim Byungman (really funny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMiXNHXT9Ks&feature=youtu.be

Guest altnativco

I think Yeonseon adores Julien Kang a lot, she really cant take her eyes from him.Maybe because she likes romantic guy?Hope Joon can win her back! lol.

Guest lilmariah35

altnativco said: I think Yeonseon adores Julien Kang a lot, she really cant take her eyes from him.Maybe because she likes romantic guy?Hope Joon can win her back! lol.

Guest Philip1430272734

Yeah ahaha I really want to see how this couple develops lol:D

Ah I also want the next ep out already,

Lol Joon spilled the beans about the pool incident~^^ well that's his personality anyway, clumsy!!

Guest lentong

what i know from past interview Joon is super shy with girl. so this couple just need more time. its only second meeting for them.. so i think in time joon will be great husband...
;)

I agree with the post above. It seems that Lee Joon is very shy around girl and may not have had that many long and serious relationships.I think for now the PD need to keep them away from the others couples so they can be a little bit more comfortable with each other.I loved that they had the WGM neighborhood meeting but Joon seem to forget about Yeon Seo to play with his friends LOLMel :)

oh - My Lee Joon get your guard up now and take the romantique to another notch : your wife just got a new job (drama) opposite the handsome ex-husband  of Eunjung : Lee Jang Woo aka Jangonim - lol - and LJW know  to be very passionate about his roles and he doesn't do fake kisses -hehehh

Guest lentong

i really love joon reaction when he got a massage from his wife, then he got upset cuz the other wife also sand the same massage. :D

really richard simmons me up some of the comment in YT  saying his wife to stiff or saying joon need to man up and be romantic.. are you guys know Hangul, speak hangul??.. they just judging with out even knowing what is it that they are saying..

babyfat61 said: oh - My Lee Joon get your guard up now and take the romantique to another notch : your wife just got a new job (drama) opposite the handsome ex-husband  of Eunjung : Lee Jang Woo aka Jangonim - lol - and LJW know  to be very passionate about his roles and he doesn't do fake kisses -hehehh

Archived