Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bluemoonlight

[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

JoonSeon is too close to the JongSeo couple ( goguma ) - istill think and just love " The Beautiful couple " - b/c that's what they are : to pretty to look at - lol

Guest adam_couple

Im stopped watch WGM since Adam Couple departure..
But for WGM season 4 i will start watch again for this 3 couples...
This couple quite adorable and i like lee joon in a variety show...
They have similar interest and OYS ideal type is lee joon....
i like to call them Ideal Couple :P
looking forward for them for coming episode...

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

Ok so then so far we had either

a)  JooSeo couple

B)  the beautiful and scary couple

c)  the ideal couple

the ideal couple is not too bad of an idea. I guess we should give a few more episodes before settleling on a name for the couple.

LOL... I can't wait for saturday

this couple remind me to khuntoria couple..looks good n lovely together :3lee joon n yeon seo fighting!!

Guest adam_couple

SeLeNe_Alai07

said:

Ok so then so far we had either

a)  JooSeo couple

B)  the beautiful and scary couple

c)  the ideal couple

the ideal couple is not too bad of an idea. I guess we should give a few more episodes before settleling on a name for the couple.

LOL... I can't wait for saturday

Does anybody know what mblaq song is played while they're talking about lee joon ripping his shirt and yeonseo said she gets jealous?

Finally this couple has a thread now. I've really been waiting for someone to create a thread for them. I enjoyed watching Ep.1 so I think I'm gonna follow this couple more..

Guest klarofic

I have to agree with the previous posters.  I loved season 1 of WGM, loved Yongseo and after they left, it just went downhill.
UNTIL NOW!
I'm so excited for this new couple. They're both adorable and make me laugh at their awkwardness, which wasn't painful to watch like TeukSeo! 
I'm a uni student in my third year of studying Korean, I look forward to posting fast, mini translations here and fangirling ^^

I like Obsessed/Obsession Couple. Lol. I mean, to me, that's the thing about this couple that separates them from all the other WGM couples in the past. There was many ideal, and beautiful couples. But none that wanted the other person to be obsessed with them lol. I love this couple already! They're so cute and real! Hehe! The beginning of this season is starting off great. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of watching Se-ah and Jullien Kang couple after their 3rd episode, so I'll be keeping a check on this couple and Kwanghee/Sunhwa couple! :)

Does anybody know what mblaq song is played while they're talking about lee joon ripping his shirt and yeonseo said she gets jealous?

its 'y' by mblaq :)

Guest bluemoonlight

This thread is pretty quiet. Can't wait till Saturday again! Just checked the MBC website and there's still no written or video preview...hmmm.
As for nicknames for the couple ("JoonSeo" is temporary), we can decide on one later as more episodes air, but I was also thinking along the lines of "Obsessive Couple" like mildexistence.
I can't wait till Joon sings/dances for her! :D Love that they're gonna call each other by their real names. Seems really sweet and hopefully they'll become closer and less awkward because of it...although I find their awkwardness really cute! :x

Guest tracybear829

I was obsessed with joongbo, then woojung. After that i was gaga over adam and teukso couple. I am so happy to know that wgm have another exciting couple. Looking forward for more joonseo couple episodes. Fighting! Love love love

i already watch this couple. but i like to see teukso couple 1st meeting. but i can continue watch this couple because my Saturday too boring without nothing to do...

Guest lentong

OMG this... http://news.nate.com/view/20120921n22687 120921 [NEWS] ] Oh Yeon Seo, Visited MBLAQ’s Dorm and Discovered Former Girlfriend Photo? Oh Yeon Seo visited MBLAQ’s dorm, Found Lee Joon’s ex-girlfriend’s picture In the next episode of MBC “We Got Married” Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo went to MBLAQ’s dorm to take the luggage for moving into No.3 house of the WGM village. Oh Yeon Seo who visited male idols’ dorm for the first time continuously showed her curious appearance, and to this Lee Joon set up a plan to scare her with his member Mir’s pet lizard. Moreover, in the middle of looking around every corner, while Oh Yeon Seo could not hide her embarrassment after seeing all sorts of panties scattered here and there, it is rumored that she even found Lee Joon’s ex-girlfriend’s picture.

Guest lilmariah35

I like "Obsessive couple". It fits them but Joonseo is more Google-able?

I remember going WTF when they started talking about obsession and calling each other 100 times.
I don't do clingy and I hate guys who are too available...so for me this is something VERY different and kinda interesting. But both of them like it so why not?

I thought Mir had a snake...was it too scary for her? I can't wait for tomorrow!

Guest Qi Past

We Got Married will airing on every Saturday at 5.15 PM KST
:x