[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest lilmariah35

mayalee89 said: I hope this is not true but i heard that Joon choose Lizzy over his wife Hatnim on the latest Strong Heart episode, if he really did that then it must be emmbarrasing and sad for Yeonseo because she choose Joon as her ideal type on her latest Strong Heart episode recently, poor Hatnim Unnie. T~T

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mayalee89 said: I hope this is not true but i heard that Joon choose Lizzy over his wife Hatnim on the latest Strong Heart episode, if he really did that then it must be emmbarrasing and sad for Yeonseo because she choose Joon as her ideal type on her latest Strong Heart episode recently, poor Hatnim Unnie. T~T

putrisha said: mayalee89 said: I hope this is not true but i heard that Joon choose Lizzy over his wife Hatnim on the latest Strong Heart episode, if he really did that then it must be emmbarrasing and sad for Yeonseo because she choose Joon as her ideal type on her latest Strong Heart episode recently, poor Hatnim Unnie. T~T

Guest lentong

class="blog_h2 entry-title"We Got Married star Oh Yeon Seo says, “MBLAQ’s Lee Jun is close to my ideal type of man”

October 26, 2012 1:00 am cloud2c2h

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c63.jpg

We Got Married star Oh Yeon Seo recently revealed that her on screen hubby, MBLAQ’s Lee Jun is close to her ideal type of man.

On the episode of cable channel tvN’s Taxi―Talk Show on the Spot that aired on October 28, former Unexpected You actress Oh Yeon Seo appeared.

The actress said, “In Unexpected You, I played opposite CNBlue’s Minhyuk. He is a chick in reality.”

Oh added, “Lee Jun, co-starring in WGM is closer to my ideal type of man. I like the guy, who is fun and has a heart of gold at the same time.

Meanwhile, actress and director Ku Hye Sun, represented by YG Entertainment, revealed that she had never received down payment from her agency.

Oh Yeon Seo Wants to Be in a Romantic Comedy with Big Bang’s T.O.P

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif
Hoping to do what every girl wishes she can, actress Oh Yeon Seo said she wants to film a romantic comedy with Big Bang’s T.O.P.

On October 25, Oh Yeon Seo of KBS’ Unexpected You fame, rode the yellow cab on tvN’s Taxi.

39214029.jpg

During her cab ride, Oh Yeon Seo was asked what kind of project she would like to do after Unexpected You. She thought long and hard before replying that she still wants to show her bright side to the audience.

The MCs asked her who she wants to film a romantic comedy or a melodrama with, and without any hesitation, Oh Yeon Seo replied, “I want to act with Big Bang’s T.O.P because he’s handsome.”

“He can be the rich, cool, and chic guy, while I’ll be the bickering and playful girl, and soon we’ll fall in love with each other.”

To the surprise of viewers, Oh Yeon Seo revealed that she was actually in a music video with T.O.P before. “But he probably doesn’t remember me.”

MC Kim Gura then proceeded to say that men usually remember most women.

Oh Yeon Seo acted in several music videos, including Big Bang′s With You.

Photo Credit: tvN

Aww just when it was good she poured cold water with TOP. Man...who can resist TOP charms? Joon's gonna be jealous! Can't wait to see saturday's episode :D *rewatches last episode*

But I'm so glad the Strong Heart article isn't true. Yeah...Joon wouldn't do that to her. This is the point where I think WGM can be scary, cuz you have to be careful of what to say. Before you know it, you'll fall in deeper with the other person. The more time time is spent, the more fond the couples get...and when it's time to say farewell, it becomes painful to do so.
Agh I'm sorry...been watching WGM since season 1. Is it too early for wedding pics? Can't wait for it xD

Guest lentong

i just love what she said about joon Oh added, “Lee Jun, co-starring in WGM is closer to my ideal type of man. I like the guy, who is fun and has a heart of gold at the same time" 

she really gets joon.. i loving this couple. cuz they just unpredictable

I'm glad people have relaxed and accepted the Joonseo couple instead of picking apart their flaws for now meshing after meeting each other only TWICE. I mean, of course anyone would still be awkward trying to see someone they've only met twice as their spouse. Even when SunHee couple were teasing Joonseo about being unnatural with their skinship.. of course, they're almost strangers! They didn't have the benefit of knowing each other and being close friends like SunHee were. Again, I don't think you can compare them with KangYoon couple either who 1) are more outgoing and 2) more mature and probably more experienced. I mean, I love their maturity but it's not like that's what you'd expect from a college couple either.
Anyways, too much ranting. I'm actually enjoying Joonseo parts. I adore Joon and YeonSeo is seriously chic and pretty, not to mention she has an aura that is so intriguing. 

Amiy said: putrisha said: mayalee89 said: I hope this is not true but i heard that Joon choose Lizzy over his wife Hatnim on the latest Strong Heart episode, if he really did that then it must be emmbarrasing and sad for Yeonseo because she choose Joon as her ideal type on her latest Strong Heart episode recently, poor Hatnim Unnie. T~T

class="blog_h2 entry-title"MBLAQ’s Lee Joon compliments his wife, “You look like a pretty fish”
October 26, 2012 10:00 pm hannacha

The match made in heaven, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo, from MBC’s We Got Married Season 4, has recently revealed their particular way of complimenting each other.

The couple made an impulsive decision to go on a trip by the sea. When they arrived at a beach, they played around on a mud flat. Then according to the second element, “Complement each other,” of the couple’s set of rules they created, each of them began to give compliments for each other.

Oh Yeon Seo started off, “Your eyeliners look good on you.” Lee, who already surprised viewers with his comment, “You look like a mannequin,” from the last episode, once again came up with a strange complement. He said, “You look like a pretty fish.”

As living up to her husband’s extraordinary way of giving complements, Oh also inspired a big laughter from the production crew as she came up with her own special way of delivering complements. But she could not win her husband, who came up with the strongest punch line.

You can check out the couple’s unusual way of complimenting each other and the things they complimented on Saturday, October 27 at 5:05 p.m. on We Got Married.

credit/Source: http://en.korea.com/?p=382301

LOL can't wait <3

Oh Yeon Seo talked about Joon on TVN's Taxi

is that his hand holding hers to prevent her from getting the crab? i wasnt sure...
but this episode is cute too..although not as cute as the last one. They seem to be more comfortableee <3

and dont pay attention to the YT comments. immature ppl...

@lentong :Yup, agree with putrisha, the best way to deal with those kind of people is just to ignore them, dont even care to read all their comment. I'm also sunhee couple fan, but those youtube comment just ridiculous, giving other sunhee fans a bad name.

After going on hiatus from WGM these last few months, it's nice to see that there's still a couple that can liven things up a bit. :)

I watched the first episode and thought, "Wow this actress is really pretty." After watching her demeanor change from sweet to slight oppressive later on, I thought "Ohoho, this couple is going to be so interesting". :D After watching Joon on Pita Pata whatever I was convinced that if he were to star in his own WGM series, he would need someone that offsets his goofy personality, and she fits the bill just fine. Well played, scriptwriters. =D>

Guest lentong

MBC RADIO STAR PREVIEW. WGM Wives as guests : LETS SEE JOON WIFE HERE!!! THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING
/:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qEv1ATzxo8c

Yoon Se Ah  said we are Romantic couple, and Joonseo is Pervert couple. Lol

Guest lentong

tumblr_mcv5ggxM1k1rivz8xo1_500.jpg    Oh Yeon Seo: MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is the perfect husband.   Actress Oh Yeon Seo recently rated MBLAQ’s Lee Joon as her imaginary husband.

On the November 3 episode of MBC’s We Got Married 4, Oh says, “I will give my husband 200,000 points.”

On the show, Joon and Yeon Seo go on a surprise trip to the beach and show their happy-go-lucky way of marriage life as an imaginary married couple.

The couple enjoys fishing on a ship and show off their romantic relationship. Oh is impressed by Lee’s romantic side and praises him by giving him a high score.

Lee made the entire crew laugh out loud by saying, “Are you looking at us?” to CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, who previously appeared on KBS’s weekend series My Husband Got A Family with Oh as a couple.

The episode will air on November 3 at 5:05 p.m.

Archived