Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bluemoonlight

[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Recommended Posts

Guest adam_couple

lee joon still clueless lol
when at bbq yeoseo keep staring at julien...
Lee joon need to do something lol
thx @kshownow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Jang-woo and Oh Yeon-seo will play a married couple in the new MBC drama “Oh Ja-ryeong is Coming“.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope joonie get a clue real soon or he will be left behind by his wife.  He is too much of a child ... disappointing so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lilmariah35

canucks79 said: i hope joonie get a clue real soon or he will be left behind by his wife.  He is too much of a child ... disappointing so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

canucks79 said:

i hope joonie get a clue real soon or he will be left behind by his wife.  He is too much of a child ... disappointing so far

Everyone is blaming the wife but I'm blaming Joon. Get a clue, man. You look really immature. Now, I'm telling myself that's it's only the second time they've met so they're still awkward. For Yeonseo, that must be one heck of a reality check. Don't believe everything you see on tv. :-S

whew!!!

and I thought I was the only one who feels this way.

Before anyone bashes me for shaking my head on Joon, he is my bias (with SeungHo in mblaq) & I love him to pieces but I'm a bit disappointed at his lack of interest in his "wife". It's pretty obvious OYS is pretty much into Joon that's why sh, I think he needs to realize he now has a partner & not a one-act in a variety/reality show and somehow needs to start reciprocating.

they're still my fave couple, just like a real relationship there are million things to learn. Besides, after all these hurdles would come making up for the lost time. *crosses fingers

Lee Joon, 파이팅이에용~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adam_couple

i feel pity to yeonso... hope joon can make it up..I like this couple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I share all of you guys concernedJoon needs to step up his game because so far he his not stepping up to the plateAnd he has it easy since his wife his already so much into him 
I still have hope for him because I think he really wants to do wellRight now he is extremely intimidated by YeonSeo.
Maybe for now she needs to stop comparing him to other husbands and let Joon be himself.And if she stops having expectations of what she thinks Joon should be like she will be  less disappointed.
N.G.Mel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mguemon said: I share all of you guys concernedJoon needs to step up his game because so far he his not stepping up to the plateAnd he has it easy since his wife his already so much into him 
I still have hope for him because I think he really wants to do wellRight now he is extremely intimidated by YeonSeo.
Maybe for now she needs to stop comparing him to other husbands and let Joon be himself.And if she stops having expectations of what she thinks Joon should be like she will be  less disappointed.
N.G.Mel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lilmariah35

Ikr. She compares him to Julien Kang but Joon doesn't want to be Julien. In fact, he looks SO bored and uniterested whenever Julien Kang is talking.
I think both of them should just compromise and step out of their confort zone.

I was surprised by how fast she warmed up to the other couples though. I thought there'll be an awkward silence but she was talking to them just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adam_couple

YeonSeo ideal guys is lee joon.. that why her expectation is high.. She really like lee joon..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

lilmariah35 said: Ikr. She compares him to Julien Kang but Joon doesn't want to be Julien. In fact, he looks SO bored and uniterested whenever Julien Kang is talking.
I think both of them should just compromise and step out of their confort zone.

I was surprised by how fast she warmed up to the other couples though. I thought there'll be an awkward silence but she was talking to them just fine.

I found this pic on tumblr(delijoons)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adam_couple

totally agree with @SeLeNe_Alai07
Hope both of them can close with each other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why i love soompi forum than allkpop forumtoo many immature 'kids' down there..
everytime i tried to emphasis that yeon seo not the one to be blame for their awkwardness,everyone dislike my post..they too 'blind' for their idol and lee joon always right and hate yeon seoi love how we here make opinion based on our experiences...
i think lee joon got what he wanthe want obsessed womanhe want woman that love him more than he doeshe want woman with jealousy
yet every time yeon seo jelous or make that face,he always look scare and cause other fans to claimed she scary and she the bad one
i really want to tell to lee joon,''you get what you want,so take it and enjoy it''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

divaz_sha

said:

i think lee joon got what he wanthe want obsessed womanhe want woman that love him more than he doeshe want woman with jealousy
yet every time yeon seo jelous or make that face,he always look scare and cause other fans to claimed she scary and she the bad one
i really want to tell to lee joon,''you get what you want,so take it and enjoy it''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest adam_couple

They should spend together rather than with other neighbor..
When they already comfortable with each other, they can combine back with the neighbor..
But they still spend together with the neighbor because i see pic they doing cosplay, 
Hope they will be alone together 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lilmariah35

@SeLeNe_Alai07
You're right, all the girls compare their bf/hubby to other guys but I didn't say it was the only reason our favourite couple is awkward with each other. I think it's because Joon is (acting) immature. But you're right, I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.


We all have our different opinions but we agree on one thing. They NEED to be alone together. That's all we ask for really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't wait till tomorrow - read that Mama Joon will have a phone conversation with the new daughter in law ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...