Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bluemoonlight

[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

lentong said: OMG this... http://news.nate.com/view/20120921n22687 120921 [NEWS] ] Oh Yeon Seo, Visited MBLAQ’s Dorm and Discovered Former Girlfriend Photo? Oh Yeon Seo visited MBLAQ’s dorm, Found Lee Joon’s ex-girlfriend’s picture In the next episode of MBC “We Got Married” Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo went to MBLAQ’s dorm to take the luggage for moving into No.3 house of the WGM village. Oh Yeon Seo who visited male idols’ dorm for the first time continuously showed her curious appearance, and to this Lee Joon set up a plan to scare her with his member Mir’s pet lizard. Moreover, in the middle of looking around every corner, while Oh Yeon Seo could not hide her embarrassment after seeing all sorts of panties scattered here and there, it is rumored that she even found Lee Joon’s ex-girlfriend’s picture.

this looks interesting...

omg someone give me the link of today's episode plz... i missed it... going crazy by just looking at these caps   [-O<
b9ywj3j:iphone
b5qmuvj:iphone
mqdnnzj:iphone
ghiwyvj:iphone

just saw this ENG TRANS from today's episode:Yeonseo: 9x9=? Joon: 49! Joon: 7x5=? Yeonseo: 45! No..35! Joon: No! 45 is correct! Yeonseo: Aniaa! It's wrong~ Joon: Yes! I won
LMAO plz i need the link......A3YthOYCIAAHRb1.png

Good Saturday morning to all my "the beautiful couple"  fans :  search the whole morning since 6am - find the first clip at youtube : title 120922  We Got Married_MBLAQ Lee joon cut1 , i'm still waiting for the second clip .

Guest tvbfanatic

I know some people may be waiting for the raw video stream: http://www.mjoon.tv/vids/play/7452/dmotion2

Starts at 12:28.

Guest lentong

i just saw the raw....
id="watch-headline-title" 120922 We Got Married _ MBLAQ Lee joon Cut1 and 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecbCwb0kIMA&feature=youtu.be&a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0hTKh3Id4&feature=g-all-u
:D

[TRANS] The reason why Joon call Kwanghee? @ WGM EP2 (cr: @MBLAQMsiaOffcl)

Kwanghee: Why!
Joon: Ya! Guess what am I doing now?
Kwanghee: What you are doing now?
Joon: Hmmm...
Kwanghee: Drinking.. Drinking alcohol right?
Joon: Puhat! Ya! What time is now you are guessing I'm drinking! Guess I'm with who?
Kwanghee: Girl!
Joon: *DANGER Ya! I'm cutting off the line
Kwanghee: You call me when you are feeling good right? When you are with girl!
Joon: UWAAAHHH!! *Cut the line This is really..
Yeonseo: I wanna go home~ 
Joon: This Kwanghee! Why did he said that! Uwah! Wait a sec!  :))

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "WGM: ZE:A’s Gwang Hee says, “Lee Joon calls me when he is a pretty girl”2012092218152280576_1.jpg

We Got Married’s new face, MBLAQ’s Lee Jun, recently called Gwang Hee to flaunts his wife only to get devastated by the disclosure by his friend.

The episode of MBC’s We Got Married that aired on September 22 featured the first meeting between MBLAQ’s Lee Jun and Unexpected You star Oh Yeon Seo following the previous week.

Being on cloud nine for meeting Oh, Joon called ZE:A’s Gwang Hee to boast about her onscreen wife.

Gwang Hee, however, made a sensational remark as soon as he answered the phone. “Are you drunk? With a girl? You always call me whenever you’re happy,” said the hilarious singer, which made Joon get into a hot water.

In the behind-the-scene interview, the MBLAQ member fessed up, “The phone call (with Gwang Hee) was a wrong decision. Later, he sent me a text message saying ‘Joon, things are all right, huh? I didn’t cause you any trouble, did I?’ That was too late.”

Meanwhile, Oh, revealed her affection towards her troubled hubby: “It seemed that Gwang Hee was annoying Joon. I think I should do something to stop him from annoying my Chang Seon (Joon’s real name).”

Source: STARNEWSTaken from: en.korea.com

Guest shinhdeplol

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; "WGM, idol underwear all over MBLAQ dorm makes Oh Yeon Seo smile?lee_joon_oh_yeon_seo_wgm_120922_1.jpg

Oh Yeon Seo visited the MBLAQ dorm.

Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo went to the MBLAQ dorm to pick up Lee Joon’s stuff on the September 22nd episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’.

The dorm was in disarray from the very entrance with all the shoes thrown about. Walking in, Oh Yeon Seo spotted something and covered her eyes looking embarrassed. It was a pile of MBLAQ members’ underwear. Lee Joon moved at the speed of light in covering up the underwear and pushing it away.

However, even more underwear were discovered in drawers where the idol undies were organized bringing the viewers laughter.

Lee Joon introduced Mir‘s rare lizard ‘Kim Sook Sung’ to Oh Yeon Seo. Rather than being started by the lizard, Oh Yeon Seo seemed to think it was cute and disappointed Lee Joon.

Lee Joon also introduced a doll in his room as her ex-girlfriend making Oh Yeon Seo jealous.

lee_joon_oh_yeon_seo_wgm_120922_2.jpg

Image: MBC ‘We Got Married’
Source: Newsen via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.