Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bluemoonlight

[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest Qi Past

raw video please~ >___< can't wait semi-fly post here :)

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest adam_couple

thanks kshownow!!!
lol yeonseo keep look at joon when he take off pajama

Guest lentong

OMG that couple!! i love their awkward scene in the bad room. lol Joon : we still young ;))

and when henimah watching joon undress :)) ... im just LMAO ... cant wait to watch next ep..

Guest uknow i love you

I really love watching obsessive couple.. the are obsessing each other but it's cute.. lol

btw ep.3 it's still they first day seems like they already comfort each other.. ㅋㅋㅋ even the awkward time turning out be a cute scene..

really envy haetnim (sun) so much.. she got what fans wants.. keke fan service thing..

lol joon never change..he still shy when he show his hot body.. ㅋㅋㅋ

btw joon wipe mouth scene is soooo love.. haetnim didn't hesitate to wipe and joon smile.. kyaaa love this...

Guest toomuchsmiling

i really like Hae Nim a lot. She loves cute things, she made Joonie dress up in Stitch PJs (tho those were her pjs o_O but it was still cute) and she loves to read a lot (so do i!) so i think she's a cool wife! lol. i couldn't help burst out laffing wen Joon cam eout in those Stitch pjs tho ROFL.

and her face wen she was watching Joon take it off. it's like she really was staring at eye-candy. it was a scary look actually o_O but it was so funny cuz normally the girl slaps the guy for staring like a pervert but it was funny to see Joon slap HER like 'wat ru looking at??' ahahahaha. too funny. XD and her reaction was caught on camera, if i were her i'd be so embarrassed but at the same time u can't blame her right?? :P

btw anyone see the preview?? all the new couples get to hang out!! =D and beat up kwanghee...haha

Guest uknow i love you

actually my reaction will same with haetnim.. who wouldn't?

me too loling when joonie come out and he wearing sticth pj and dani on his leg. bwhhaaaaa

joonseo couple want to go bermuda triangle for their honeymoon.. this couple really think out of the box..lol

cant wait to next episode..

lol..joon wanna go to bermuda triangle n yeon seo suggest them to go there 4 their honeymoon 0.0 this 4D couple

Guest code-name-i

hi! hi! :) umm i wanna suggest a name for JoonSeo couple, how about 바보 couple? hhiinspired by multiplication game :)

Guest lentong

wah. :D Today Ep. was Jiaang! all the couple get together.. i see Joon is really comferteble with Kwanghee ans SeonHwa.. i love it!!

i got some recap :)

class="blog_h2 entry-title"We Got Married: Lee Jun feels intimidated when his onscreen wife gets angry with him
2012100617540545878_11.jpg

On the episode of MBC’s We Got Married that aired on October 6, former Unexpected You actress revealed her charismatic side, intimidating her onscreen hubby, Lee Jun.

Having injured while filming a Chuseok special program featuring a kind of traditional wrestling, the MBLAQ member was playing by himself, taking self-portraits. Entertaining himself, the youthful hubby got to upset his wife, who was cleaning up the kitchen by herself.

“Is it fun” Getting a grip by his wife’s one agitated statement, the cute, carefree hubby dashed off to please his angered wife by joining the cleaning immediately.

“I felt really intimidated. I’m not exaggerating. I felt like I almost fainted out,” the MBLAQ member later fessed up in the interview.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Secret’s Han Seon Hwa expected MBLAQ’s Lee Joon to be her husband on We Got Married?
1349504890363.jpg

Recently, Han Seon Hwa confessed in the presence of her husband Kwang Hee, “I thought MBLAQ’s Lee Joon would become my husband.”

In the episode of MBC’s We Got Married that will air on October 6, all couples of the show, Yoon Se Ah, Julien Kang, Hwang Kwang Hee, Han Seon Hwa, Lee Joon, and Oh Yeon Seo, gathered together.

Han boldly confessed, “I expected Lee Joon oppa to become my husband. People used to tell me that we look good together,” and surprised everyone on the set.

Her words generate curiosity among viewers on how her husband, Kwang Hee, would react because he has shown jealousy whenever she mentioned other men in front of him like ZE:A’s Siwan.

The episode covers the couples spending some time away from their spouses. All the husbands get together to have “men’s hour” and candidly talk about things they could never share with their wives; they compare their wives with the others,’ talk about the time when their spouses appear lovely to them and the time they get scared of their partners, and about physical contact. You can watch it on October 6 at 5:10p.m.

AND this the RAW CUT!!!----jiajinaggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpncuqvZ8oM&feature=youtu.be&a

class="blog_h2 entry-title"

can't wait for the subs - this week episode going to be the most interesting one b/c of all the 3 couples interaction and conversations