[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, Kwanghee seems to be getting on the nerves of his fellow WGM couples. He really know how to start war with them. I loled when Lee Joon was so regretful for calling Kwanghee, ahahaha. Can't wait to see all of them mingle.It is underwear galore in MBLAQ dorm, and she was totally enjoying what she was seeing. I mean what girl wouldn't?And are they planing to elope ahaha. Their running away to PARA- PARA- PARADISE 

tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo1_250.gif  tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo2_r1_250.gif <tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo3_250.gif
tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo5_250.gif  tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo7_250.gif  tumblr_mas8d4ldjn1r0bbjvo8_250.gifSource: paix-amour-poule

Guest toomuchsmiling

oooh Lee Joon. "the art of ripping clothes....my body is like an artwork" aigoo. lol. so much confidence in himself lol, it almost seems like arrogance xD

haha i KNEW it!!! I just commented on the Julien Kang and Se Ah couple (cuz Julien was pissed Kwanghee stole their crops/plants) i said well maybe Lee Joon would help Julien to beat up Kwanghee cuz he's so horrible. After watching the phone call between those 2 it looks like not only was i RIGHT, but Lee Joon's wife is probably going to join in and beat him up too. Sheesh that kid has a big mouth. he's all "OHHH ur the mean one in the drama right?" she was all stunned/mad and wen she said she's not like that in real life he's all "LIES" ohhh kwanghee is gonna get it. :P

i luv how un-babo Lee Joon is here. heh's not silly like in other tv shows. u can tell he's so genuine with this marriage and not putting up his "image". i love that. it makes me adore him more. ^^ His wife seems pretty cool too. She seems tough and since she likes him so much she'll protect him fiercely i think, like how she said she'd get revenge for her husband bcuz of wat kwanghee said. i like this couple a looot! ^_^

xXMzSmilesXx said: LMAO, Kwanghee seems to be getting on the nerves of his fellow WGM couples. He really know how to start war with them. I loled when Lee Joon was so regretful for calling Kwanghee, ahahaha. Can't wait to see all of them mingle.It is underwear galore in MBLAQ dorm, and she was totally enjoying what she was seeing. I mean what girl wouldn't?And are they planing to elope ahaha. Their running away to PARA- PARA- PARADISE 

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

GREAT. As a result of watching this, I am now obsessed with MBLAQ. gah -______-; there goes my grades... lool! Never knew Joon was so charming <3 <3

im such a big fan of the pretty couples,  re-watch about 2 times with subs and still roll over ;-)  , our Lee Joon is rocketing hot of the moment - MC the 2012 hallyudream  concert , get cast in Iris 2  - and married to a very hot looking woman as well - is he going to be the envious of the Boys Idols

i saw this was like.. oh they already making fanart yey!! #Joonseo couple

http://theleechangsunshow.tumblr.com/post/32264910789/joonseo-couple-hi-5-fanart-by-teekwa

uhhh... the Love is blomming

Actress Oh Yeon Seo recently revealed her feelings for her ‘We Got Married‘ partner, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon.

Oh Yeon Seo talked about Lee Joon and shared, “It’s exciting. I really get upset and I really get happy. My husband, Lee Joon, is my perfect ideal type. Although he seems like a goofy person on the outside, he actually has a lot of substance inside. Lee Joon is that kind of person.”

Concerning whether a scandal may arise between them, the actress revealed, “Since we are still a little shy around each other, I don’t think it will happen as of yet… but who knows what will happen in the future. All I can say for now is that he is handsome as my pretend husband.”

Source & Image: E Today via Nate
NYLON TV KOREA

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/oh-yeon-seo-reveals-mblaqs-lee-joon-is-her-ideal-type

Archived