[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest Qi Past

546984_362920573800464_1361917552_n.jpg
Today episode was so lovely :)..at the end Joon said he didn't afraid with his wife anymore..glad to hear this ^^

JoonSeo Couple Hwaiting ^^!!

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uknow i love you

OMG I am scream when I see the titanic pic... awww so sweet <3

finally joon didn't scare with his wife..

cant wait to see joonseo cut..

Guest mayalee89

Hi guys. ^^

Anybody has the latest episode link? cannot find on YT, maybe still not upload yet,..T~T

Cannot wait to watch it, Joonseo getting much more closer, and Joon seriously man up alot more in his relationship with his Hatnim, soo cute...^^

Guest uknow i love you

its aout.. you can watch full episode here http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OYN9Wvp4ZNk/?fr=1&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fskyupi.com%2Fplay.php%3Fclassid%3D10

Guest uknow i love you

uknow i love you said:

its aout.. you can watch full episode here http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OYN9Wvp4ZNk/?fr=1&referrer=http://skyupi.com/play.php?classid=10Oh thank you soo much for the Tudou link, now im watching it, but its loading quite slow, but its ok, thanks again my friend, really aprreciated it. ^^

your wlcome.. sharing joonseo thing is a pleasure... btw I haven't watch it.. lol...

Guest mayalee89

LOL...the part when Joon peal the shrimps for his Hatnim in a very badass cool guy mode seriously daebak, he goes from cute clumsy Joon to cool nampun namja Joon in a blink of an eye, briliant acting skills Joon, really amazing to watch him pull off his actor persona soo skillfully, Hatnim seriously got charmed off her feet by Joon in this episode, im soo jelly of her,...T~T

Guest uknow i love you

yeahhh today episode jjang... so many skinship eventhough its awkward but its really cute...lol

when joon hug her as if she scared when ajussi cut the fish..of course our haetnim not scare with the thing... hahaaa

Guest SSmile145

I like this couple so much
this episode was so cute , but don't you  think haetnim looks like shin min ah in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ;;) when she was laughing and giggling with joon on the boat especially when she wasn't afraid of the worms , its like she has the same feeling
she is cute with super natural ability to unusual things that girls usually don't like to touch or look at kekek and she always has hearts in her eyes when she look to joon thats so adorable :x

looking forward to see what will happen to them ^_^

Guest uknow i love you

I like this couple so much

this episode was so cute , but don't you  think haetnim looks like shin min ah in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ;;) when she was laughing and giggling with joon on the boat especially when she wasn't afraid of the worms , its like she has the same feeling

she is cute with super natural ability to unusual things that girls usually don't like to touch or look at kekek and she always has hearts in her eyes when she look to joon thats so adorable :x

looking forward to see what will happen to them ^_^

yeah I have the same feeling that she resemble Shim min ah.. when she laugh, they are so much look alike...

actually uri haetnim resemble many actress Kim heesun, Moon chaewon and Shin Min ah..

quotes episode 8 that I like :

JOON: I'll release you from my prison..

Haetnim : I don't want

JOON: you don't?

Haetnim : I don't want

awww this obsessed couple.. how can I not love you guys? lol

btw thank you kshownow but It must be perfect if you subbed the caption too. sometimes the caption so fun..

Guest lilmariah35

First of all, I want to clear things up. I remember saying that Joon was immature and I shouldn't have. Joon, be yourself and don't let anyone change you.

Haetnim is my new hero, I think I cried when she was talking about how men expect women to act coy. THANK YOU and I co-sign everything she said.
I like that she doesn't fuss over the skinship....I think that's why Joon warmed up to her.
And the way she teases Joon is so asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdghkl.

Guest zzainal

OMG!! Yes!!!  While watching I realised she resembles Shin Min Ah's character not only in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but also in Arang & the Magistrate!! I can't wait for next Sat. It's only Sunday now:( I don't mind if next episode they have a village gathering as JoonSeo are more comfortable now. Bet you the rest will be surprised~

Archived