[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

Guest MonicaB

Hi guys, I've just been lurking all this time. Anyway, I'm still a very big JoonSeo shipper and I wish with all my heart that they get to be in the same project again. It's highly unlikely, though, coz of the scandal and how they were given a bad ending, but I hope that there will be CF or photoshoot one day where the PD is a JoonSeo shipper and requests for the two of them specifically. That would be daebak haha!  Come to think of it, their reunion would actually garner a lot of attention which would benefit the project.

I don't think they would ever pair in a drama or movie, though. But since, Joon is now actively pursuing an acting career, I'm hoping for the day when they would bump into each other in an Awards Ceremony. Oooh, the feels!!!! Do you guys know if they have attended the same event recently? Do you think they have seen each other ever since their WGM time? Even from afar, or maybe one of them saw the other in TV or a magazine or something. I really wonder if they still think of each other.

Rewatching all their eps again, and this video awesomely captures a lot of my fave moments:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone.I just recently watching Joonseo couple video for WGM. And they are my next bias shipper. Sad that they ended it with scandal. If it's not, maybe until now we can see sometime LJ mention OYS or OYS keep telling LJ is her ideal type.
@pixie LJ and OYS switch couple with JNR-JH from FTLY. LJ in Mr. Back ad OYS in Shine or Go CrazySeems like MBC really love  OYS. She keep getting project although WGM didn't do well with her.

• 1 month later...
Guest sun flower1430292254

hey guysssssss...... are JoonSeo shipper still here? 
kekkekekek lol my question.. its TOO quiet here..  :D ;;) >:D< :P

Guest airarahim

omg i miss them  :(( :(( :(( :((i dont hope for much, i just wish that at least they still on good terms with each other and not becoming strangers please *prays*

Guest aircastles

@estrellita1122‌ It's been denied by his new agency and the denial seems believable but who knows. The timing of the news did seem shady tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake and just released by his former agency to cause "drama".

Anyway. Hi, JoonSeo shippers~ I've moved on from them but I do still hope they could work together again on some project since their chemistry shouldn't be wasted, haha. The scandal is basically forgotten now and Lee Joon is now a full-time actor so it doesn't seem as impossible as it was when the scandal was still fresh. The chances are probably slim, though. :< (Lots of other actors to work with and they seem to have different tastes when it comes to projects imo.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived