Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest KangHae143

Ig update 

When will she have a role of a student? She always play the role of a professional or even a married woman. That is why in addition to her mature looks, she is said to be looking older than her age. 

I also want her to play a role of a student and my dream leading man for her are the ff:

1. Yoo Seung Ho

2. Song Joong Ki

3. Lee Joon 

4. Kim Woo Bin

5. Lee Hyun Woo

6. Park Seo Jun

7. Seo Kang Joon

8. Kang Ha Neul

9. Seo In Guk

10. Again, Joo Won

11. and Hong Jong Hyun

Haha. Forgive me.

I just feel excited just by citing my dream male leads for Uri Se Yeonie. :wub:

Like are you? no but srsly xD You've listed almost all the Actors I want her to work with, even KangJoon lol, I've been praying lately she could work with someone of those talented actors listed above 'specially Lee Joon, HaNeul, Song Joon Ki, WooBin, and KangJoon, and Yess I want her to get reunited with JooWon & JongHyun again, like Please T---T 

I wish if we can get to see her with KangJoon, they both get to shine just lately, and they're both considered as rising stars, so yeh why not making 'em a couple in a Drama, RomCom, Melo, I don't really mind it as long as I'll see 'em working together, they're both My UBs, I'm rooting for a Drama starring both of 'em, and so the BTS Vids and interactions between 'em, and why not, I said why not, dating rumors LOLS, I ship 'em sooooooo hard even tho they didn't meet like even once LMFAOO /okey don't mind me/

As for the Netizens, and her I-Antis as well, Guys, can we like ignore 'em, for good, they'll forever hate on SeYeon, bash her, curse and swear at her, put her down, let's just keep devoting our Love & Respect to her, supporting her in whatever path she chose, and let's admire her passion for acting and enjoy seeing her growing and improving by each Project, till she can prove them wrong, and prove how hardworking she is !!~

All she need is a great drama with a good storyline and well-written character, no more no less~ Fighting !!

Guest cyanaepurple

Ig update 

When will she have a role of a student? She always play the role of a professional or even a married woman. That is why in addition to her mature looks, she is said to be looking older than her age. 

I also want her to play a role of a student and my dream leading man for her are the ff:

1. Yoo Seung Ho

2. Song Joong Ki

3. Lee Joon 

4. Kim Woo Bin

5. Lee Hyun Woo

6. Park Seo Jun

7. Seo Kang Joon

8. Kang Ha Neul

9. Seo In Guk

10. Again, Joo Won

11. and Hong Jong Hyun

Haha. Forgive me.

I just feel excited just by citing my dream male leads for Uri Se Yeonie. :wub:

Like are you? no but srsly xD You've listed almost all the Actors I want her to work with, even KangJoon lol, I've been praying lately she could work with someone of those talented actors listed above 'specially Lee Joon, HaNeul, Song Joon Ki, WooBin, and KangJoon, and Yess I want her to get reunited with JooWon & JongHyun again, like Please T---T 

I wish if we can get to see her with KangJoon, they both get to shine just lately, and they're both considered as rising stars, so yeh why not making 'em a couple in a Drama, RomCom, Melo, I don't really mind it as long as I'll see 'em working together, they're both My UBs, I'm rooting for a Drama starring both of 'em, and so the BTS Vids and interactions between 'em, and why not, I said why not, dating rumors LOLS, I ship 'em sooooooo hard even tho they didn't meet like even once LMFAOO /okey don't mind me/

As for the Netizens, and her I-Antis as well, Guys, can we like ignore 'em, for good, they'll forever hate on SeYeon, bash her, curse and swear at her, put her down, let's just keep devoting our Love & Respect to her, supporting her in whatever path she chose, and let's admire her passion for acting and enjoy seeing her growing and improving by each Project, till she can prove them wrong, and prove how hardworking she is !!~

All she need is a great drama with a good storyline and well-written character, no more no less~ Fighting !!

Oh yes. I like Seo Kang Joon too. ;) Can both of them be on We Got Married? Haha. Kawaii.:wub:

But for now, I will enjoy first her web drama with Jung Il Woo. Eventhough it will be pretty short, hope it is well written.

Dating rumour? Hmm. Se Yeon was even linked to Hyun Bin before. :P But it wasn't true. It was just a crossover of character and male lead. Kim "Joo Won" of Secret Garden and Joo Won as her lead in Gaksital.

You are right, let us ignore the haters then. Let us move forward with a smile. ^_^

Guest chloe.c

@chloe.c  in a interview he had with n Korea Herald, he said that after his spy-medical drama ended, he experienced some negative feelings. Playing the leading role created a lot of pressure as his character had to set the tone for the whole drama. And he felt he could have done a better job of that, and ignored ALL questions about seyeon in his interviews and meetings ,not one about seyeon but after he finished Pinocchio all he could talk about is psh, but hey we don't have nothing against him because he has to make a living as well and he's giving his fans what they want .

And what I ffind funny is that before they took doctor strange ,the comments was not that bad but after ds it became so bad , I honestly think it's not her acting they don't like but the fact that jae hee ended up with hoon in the end lol ,because honestly she was hardly in the drama and people are blaming her for ruining that drama when she wasn't the one who wrote it , if the writing was good  the outcome would of been totally different but they keep complaining but they're still going to watch her dramas but still complain all the way through xD 

she never ended a drama with low ratings ,

Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I agree that's not very professional of him...plus the drama was so bad because of the writers... I sure hope he's not so childish to blame it on his co-star.... 

Haha, yes, I think a lot of international fans hate her because she gets to work with a lot of hotties! So childish though! After that, netizens never let her go and just keep complaining that she's getting more roles. They are so convinced that she should just STOP acting. Wow. How about encouragement and hope that she gets BETTER instead of hoping someone just quits? Sheesh.

CHLOE.C. Yes, I agree with you. Everything you said is true. It's funny how sometimes a person's irrationality gets the better of his intelligence and logic. As I love to say, "humanity gone. In its place an animal." LOL.

Yes, unfortunately I feel like the web has encouraged many people to be irrational because they feel like they can say ANYTHING behind the computer screen. :'( I just really don't understand why people are criticizing her SO bad when to me, she's clearly NOT THAT 

About LJS being cold to Se Yeonie, he was like depressed about the outcome of DS, so you can actually feel the awkwardness and rather cold attitude towards Se Yeonie. He was less cheerful in some BTSs like just smiling because of the cameras while Se Yeonie was just cheerful as usual. 

Jin Se Yeon actually knows that a lot of netizens really hate her so she is trying her best to be casted in a lighter drama like romcom.

Well, the movie with Hong Jong Hyun is a good start for her to try romcoms and now there is the web drama with Jung Il Woo. Hope she gets casted with a drama soon as well. 

I agree, I really feel like JSY still tries her best to give off a positive vibe, whether it's on IG or in interviews. She's always smiling and being cheerful. I really hope people warm up to her because she has such a positive image in my opinion! I really think she works hard, and at such a young age, I feel like she's already doing quite well! I hope she does more romcoms as well; perhaps she will do better in those dramas. I watched her in My Daughter, Flower, and feel like she's quite good there! 

Anyways, on a happier note, I am looking forward to the pairing with Jung Il Woo! But too bad it's a webdrama...usually webdramas aren't so good in my opinion...and too short!!! 

As for collaborations with other male artists, that list up I all agree with! But I would also love for her to reunite with Choi Jin Hyuk...and also work with Sung Joon ^_^

I want Seyeon to work with Park Seo Joon and Song Joong Ki, just because I like that 2 guys a lot LOL

Btw, there's no news yet but as I know, the web drama broadcast on Sohu is about 50-minute length each episode. I wonder how's about Seyeon and Jung Il Woo coming project. Hope it's like that too. 

• Like 4

Guest cyanaepurple

I want Seyeon to work with Park Seo Joon and Song Joong Ki, just because I like that 2 guys a lot LOL

Btw, there's no news yet but as I know, the web drama broadcast on Sohu is about 50-minute length each episode. I wonder how's about Seyeon and Jung Il Woo coming project. Hope it's like that too. 

Yes to Park Seo Joon and Song Joong Ki. :wub:

50 minutes? It is good then. But how many episodes will it run? And, will it be released and subbed as fast as the regular korean dramas? hmm. 

I cant wait for the drama!!! But why this drama lack of articles and promotion? What i means is there's only drama beans article and naver. Usually if it is a new webdrama, allkpop or soompi will also released an article about it since it casted talented actor likes jung il woo and jsy too. I hope this drama will gain recognition even before the filming. I know that allkpop already said about this drama before but at least give update about it such as it casted jsy as female lead and so on.

Edited by necyhey_stv
  • Like 3

Yeah I was looking for a translate article about seyeon joining the drama but couldn't find any,  maybe it will come out this weekend I hope .

So with web drama it's popularity is based on the number of clicks ? 

Lol I hope it surpass 1 million the fist week xD 

Update - This is the only news that kinda mentioned it 

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23018

Edited by RoseM
Add
  • Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

i am getting too bored again. The web drama already confirmed the two main leads but we barely see write ups about it. I will just wait for the BTS of the drama knowing that it will start this July. Staying positive, hope it turns well. Fighting! ;)

No I don't think there's a forum page yet ! And it airs in September,  don't know official date but filming starts next month , I hope it starts July 1 so I can get some pictures xD 

• Like 2