Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@nevil there was some news last year that the actors didn't get paid :/ 

All.  Honestly five fingers isn't  her best drama ,it's good the first few episodes but overall the drama well the writing isn't very good  ,but the interactions between her and ji cang wook was the best part of the drama for me xD if I were to recommend you a Jsy drama  ,I'll say inspiring generation then bridal mask !

• Like 2

inspiring generation i tried, how to say it i like dhim in we got married but every drama iv seen him in i didnt finish, i guess this guy (forgot his name) is not for me so i probably wont watch it and bridal i saw and it was the first time i saw JSY and i really liked her there i didnt connect that it was the same actress as in Dr stranger, i will give "five fingers" ashot and worst come to worst just watch her interaction with Ji Chang Wook whom i like very much

• Like 3

@nevil lol I didn't watch it for the leading guy ,to be honest I didn't care for his story in inspiring generation, I just really liked the secound leading couple ,witch was kim Jae wook and jin se yeon but when I found out he dropped the drama I wanted to stop watching it ,then seyeon wasn't I'm about 3-4 episodes after the writer changed ,it was blah doctor stranger,well the story went downhill after episode 6 but watch five fingers ,it's not the best but I enjoyed ji Chang wook and seyeon :D

• Like 3

@nevil lol I didn't watch it for the leading guy ,to be honest I didn't care for his story in inspiring generation, I just really liked the secound leading couple ,witch was kim Jae wook and jin se yeon but when I found out he dropped the drama I wanted to stop watching it ,then seyeon wasn't I'm about 3-4 episodes after the writer changed ,it was blah doctor stranger,well the story went downhill after episode 6 but watch five fingers ,it's not the best but I enjoyed ji Chang wook and seyeon :D

​ill try it, also i want to see her play, she has beautiful fingers, i want to see them in action

• Like 2

Inspiring Generation" fails to pay actors and actresses

Source | 2015/06/10 | 440 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

posterphoto602039.jpg

Those who still haven't been paid by the KBS 2TV drama "Inspiring Generation" are giving up after a year of waiting to get paid.

"Inspiring Generation" hasn't been able to pay its actors for a year. While those actors and actresses who belong to the Korean Broadcasting Actors' Labor Board have gotten about 80% pay, those who don't belong in that organization are sick and tired of waiting.

A resource says, "The production keeps telling everyone to wait, but it doesn't look like they have any intention to pay anyone. KBS also claims they've prepared deposits for those who haven't been paid yet, but it also doesn't look like they're ready to take responsibility".

Happenings of outsourcing productions not being able to pay off their actors and actresses is happening all the time but broadcasting stations are giving the excuse that they have paid the production companies and not taking responsibility.

In the end, the actors and actresses argue with the production companies who claim they aren't responsible and are tiring out. They are giving up. Even if there is a chance they will get paid by suing the broadcasting company and the productions, it's never easy to fight them.

The actors and actresses think, even if they win their money back, they will never be able to work with the broadcasting company or the production ever again so there is no clear answer to what they should do.

• Like 1

Wow. KBS haven't paid them yet? Even after a year? Wow, just wow. And look at that drama! It was so messed up! Arrggghhh!!!! Thanks, anyway, ROSEM, for sharing that news.

By the way, while waiting for Se Yeon's new drama, I've been checking out her past works and I came upon this one BTS of her kissing scene with Choi Jin Hyuk from her drama, "My daughter, flower." You gotta watch it, guys! It's so funny and sweet, it'll surely give you nostalgia. After I watched it, I suddenly want them to be reunited (not that I haven't been thinking about that).

Here's the link if you wanna see. Sorry, it has no eng sub. Enjoy!!!! :) :D

The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHN3wef4gmw

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 2

@djappaleblush sad kbs still didn't pay them yet ! Seyeon most likely won't work for them for a while lool and I'm fine with that seeing the kinda dramas that they're giving us excluding who are you school 2015 xD 

I'm really excited to see the drama she chooses, she said she wants to play a funny character so I'm expecting a comedy !it's June 11 so I'm expecting some news 

• Like 2

The 10 Best Korean action dramas that will keep you on the edge of your seat

by vivi (drama fever)

photo237920.jpg

"Many Korean drama fans love romantic comedies, but every once in a while, it's nice to get a little change of pace. Even if chaebol romances are your bread and butter, sometimes you just want to see some stuff blowing up or bad guys getting punched in the face, ya know? Well, if you're one of those drama fans who craves action or even if you're looking for a different kind of drama to hook your friends or significant others who aren't really into romcoms, we have some suggestions for you! With Kim Bum's action-packed Hidden Identity premiering next week, here are 10 other action dramas that will make your heart race and keep you on the edge of your seat."

6. Bridal Mask

Bridal Mask (aka Gaksital) goes back to the Japanese occupation of Korea in the 1930s, where a mysterious vigilante called Gaksital fights against the corrupt and ruthless rulers. I like to think of him as Korean Batman — he may technically be a "good guy," but he's not always a good guy, if you know what I mean. Give this one a few episodes to really get the plot into full swing, and you won't regret it!

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-10-best-korean-action-dramas-that-will-keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat/

Edited by nevill
  • Like 2

Hi! Im still hoping that cheese in trap will offer jsy as female lead but still no news. Other actresses that I like also dont have any comeback drama likes mgy, ije. :tears: i hope i will hear from jsy soon and please reunite with ji chang wook before he going to enlist!!

• Like 4