Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@nevil  yeah I agree, she suits comedy ,after I watch her in the MV ,I really wish she will be in a romantic comedy next 

@necyhey_stv :/ other actress for cheese in the trap have a lot of support from people wanting them to play Hong Sul so im kinda worried that the outcome of seyeon being offered will be ......well I expect people to be angry so whatever right xD 

• Like 3

@nevil  yeah I agree, she suits comedy ,after I watch her in the MV ,I really wish she will be in a romantic comedy next 

@necyhey_stv :/ other actress for cheese in the trap have a lot of support from people wanting them to play Hong Sul so im kinda worried that the outcome of seyeon being offered will be ......well I expect people to be angry so whatever right xD 

​as long as she gets parts people will come around after seeing her in different roles, and shell prove them wrong

• Like 4

In case you guys wanna know, I've been re-posting old stuff about Jin Se Yeon in my blog (link: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/), including screen caps from her recent dramas.

I have nothing else to do while waiting for her next project so I figured to do that better than doing nothing.

The loooong wait is killing me.

• Like 3

Can someone teach me how to go to last page of this forum instead of clicking next button everytime if i open thru mobile not laptop? This new format is hard for me. 

​there are 2 arrows (a bit hard to see)  at the end and the begining of the No pages click the 2 arrows on the right to get to the last page

hope it helped

Edited by nevill
  • Like 1

@ necyhey_stv you see the part that says " page 177 of 177 "? You just click that and a tab comes up and you just type in the page number you want to go to ! 

Edited by RoseM
Change
  • Like 2

Cheese in the trap just been confirmed for TVN network so this means they're going to be announcing the female lead ....I'm not going to keep my hopes up but I really want this xD 

• Like 3

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu......

Se Yeon, please pick a drama soon, my baby. We all terribly miss you now. Can you please pick a historical project? I'm dying to see you in beautiful hanbok costumes (like the hanbok costumes we saw in Jang Ok Jung, live in love and Joseon Gunman where the hanbok designs were really awesome and unique and beautiful).

Or maybe you can be reunited with Joo Won, or Ji Chang Wook, or Kim Jae Wook, or Choi Jin Hyuk? Also maybe with Song Jae Rim or Hyun Min?

Ok, I know I sounded too greedy, but I can't just help myself. I want to ship you with everyone!

I really want to see you soon. Please, come back!

• Like 2

As what I have always said, I really ship Se Yeon with Ji Chang Wook. If you're interested, I've got tons of them on my blog: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/

You can share your opinions/comments/ideas with me. I'll greatly appreciate it.

In the mean time, I'm off to watching Se Yeon's old dramas.

wow after I look at your work, im anticipating for that couple to become real!!! They are so sweet!!! Now im off to watch five fingers again just to watch their interaction:)

• Like 3