Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest KangHae143

this thread has been so quiet. :rolleyes: no news yet about Se Yeonie. Soo bored.. 

OMG Ur sig xD .. 

Do you have this vid or .. if so, please link me TT---------TT

Guest KangHae143

No news nor Updates for Uri lil squishy Lady, I miss her so badlyyyyy TT-------TT

On a separate note, I've made a simple design for one of the most Couples I'm rooting for, Yess It's KangYeon (aka KangJoon x SeYeon) hehe, I can't help it but ship 'em, seeing these dating rumors abt JongSuk & ShinHye made me envious tbh, I mean, their shippers must be so pleased right now, when will I wake up on some random article as KangJoon & SeYeon are rumored to be dating just when .__. 

(( This OTP won't happen at all I assure you, My inner self told me so :) ))

6vRTaTd.png

Edited by KangHae143

No news nor Updates for Uri lil squishy Lady, I miss her so badlyyyyy TT-------TT

On a separate note, I've made a simple design for one of the most Couples I'm rooting for, Yess It's KangYeon (aka KangJoon x SeYeon) hehe, I can't help it but ship 'em, when will I wake up on some random article as KangJoon & SeYeon are rumored to be dating just when .__. 

(( This OTP won't happen at all I assure you, My inner self told me so :) ))

why not ?? when i found out SKJ was 94liners just like urri seyeon, i subconsciously had them acts opposite each other kkk their appearances were considers mature for their age, so it wont feel there are age gaps between them :) 

yeah where is our captain @Micheru , @aera  and all :(

• Like 3

I would like seyeon to work with guys around her age xD most of the guys she worked with are all older then her ,even kim Jae wook is in his 30's (my ultimate ship lol ) 

And I made a forum page for her new drama '--> http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/374314-upcoming-web-drama-2015-greatest-one-sided-love-no-one-has-ever-seen-before/

Edited by RoseM
Add
  • Like 3

Hahahahahaha..... I'm bored, too! Hooray! LOL.

Wow, Kang Joon. Never knew this guy, but he sure looks good beside Se Yeon. I love the editing! Can you also please edit more Se Yeon and other guys as well? Like Joo Won, Ji Chang Wook, Song Jae Rim, Kim Jae Wook? Oh, pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Jin Se Yeon + Ceci July 2015

Posted by kpopbreak

Korean Actress Jin Se Yeon Ceci Magazine July 2015 Photoshoot Makeup 3

Doctor Stranger actress Jin Se Yeon shared her beauty tips and makeup favorites in the July issue of Ceci. In the pictorial, the star modeled sweet yellow dresses while rocking bold lipstick, thin cat-eye and some nicely shaded brows. Her hair was the tousled-just-out-of-bed (yeah right, or it would be an unpredictable whirlwind) style. My favorite aspect of her styling was her coral lipstick by Estée Lauder.

Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick, #Defiant Coral($30.00)

Korean Actress Jin Se Yeon Ceci Magazine July 2015 Photoshoot Makeup 4

Anyway, Jin’s makeup and skincare suggestions are below! Surprise, surprise—YSL‘s makes a cameo andDior Addict is on a row.

~Favorite Beauty Items~
Korean Actress Jin Se Yeon Ceci Magazine July 2015 Photoshoot Makeup 21〉
 MAC The Matte Lipstick, #All Fired Up ($16.00)
Rich, saturated color with a one-of-a-kind matte finish. A MAC cult favorite formula.

2〉 Liz K Color Veil UV Protection SPF 50, #015 Bright Beige ($36.00)
Achieving UV protection (SPF 50+, PA+++) with a foundation effect that evens your skin complexion.

3〉 Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Pur Couture – Vernis a Levres’ Glossy Stain, #9 Rouge Laque ($36.00)
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain gives you a gloss, stain and lipstick all-in-one so you can have it all. Its lightweight texture immediately melts onto your lips, delivering intense glossy color and extremely long-lasting shine.

4〉 Liz K Ultra Waterfall Cream ($45.00)
Provides: Whitening, skin elasticity, powerful moisture, brightness and contains minerals.

5〉 Liz K’s First Pure Vitamin C 11% Total Care Serum($71.00)
Contains 11% concentrations of pure vitamin, that gives glowing and clear skin. Improves skin health with 10 kinds of precious ingredients that enhance the skin immunity.

6〉 Dior Addict Lip Glow, #001 Pink ($33.00)
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer: the essential beauty secret for lips! XXL, fleshy and sensual lips without any injection.

7〉 Kiehl’s Since 1851 Lip Balm #1 ($7.00)
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 is a balm that protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. It’s formulated with soothing emollients, including squalanea, lanolin and wheat germ oil in addition to vitamin E.

8〉 Liz K Serum Spray 3-in-1 ($47.00)
A toner, lotion and enriching essence in one.

• Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

I'm so bored guys ~ I honestly have nothing to do ,lol  :phew:

Just curious, are you guys studying? or working?

:rolleyes:

I found this on weibo, and I think it's the cover page of the script? 0r someone just made it for fun lol 

•  
tumblr_nqze6nq6qr1uyo8ezo1_1280.jpg

Maybe it is just fanmade. Official posters don't usually have credits like the one below.

I don't know actually, maybe i am wrong too.

Whenever Yeon bear posts photos of herself on weibo, it feels like she's teasing us. I always end up missing her more. I'm really aching to see her in a regular TV drama soon. I hope she'd come back with a beautiful drama written with a beautiful script. Gah! How long do we have to wait?!?!?!

• Like 3

Found this article about what jowon said about seyeon and it's so cute XD 

“Bridal Mask” Star Joo Won Picks Jin Se Yeon over Uee in Ideal Type World Cup

“Bridal Mask” Star Joo Won Picks Jin Se Yeon over Uee in Ideal Type World Cup

KBS drama “Bridal Mask” star Joo Wonprefers “Bridal Mask” love interest Jin Se Yeon over “Ojakgyo Brothers” love interest Uee.

On September 21, “Bridal Mask” star Joo Won sat down for an interview with newspaper “Ilgan Sports” and talked about various subjects such as hallyu stars avoiding “Bridal Mask” for fear of backlash in Japan, performing his own action scenes, feelings for co-stars, and who he would choose in ideal type world cup.

On hallyu stars avoiding “Bridal Mask,” Joo Won: “I think at the time I thought very simply.  It was a situation in which the script had only been written to episode 4, and so, first, I thought it will be fun.  Also, under the circumstances, there were a lot of people who made favorable comments about the original manhwa [the drama was adapted from the manhwa], and so I really wanted to do it.  Actually, I found out later that hallyu stars were avoiding the drama because of their activities in Japan.  But, it didn’t occur to me to think that far.”

On his own action scenes, Joo Won: “As the shooting progressed, the gravity or seriousness of the action scenes I had to kept growing.  As I am a person who likes to exercise and I had done some action scenes as a sort of hobby, in the moment, I think the martial arts director looked at me kindly.  Honestly, I was afraid of wearing the wires at first.  Though on my own I was afraid, during the beginning of the shooting, because Jin Se Yeon flew with the wires on so easily without fear, I was a bit embarrassed and worked harder.  [laughs]”

On feelings when acting with female co-stars, Joo Won: “I have had feelings.  If I say I didn’t, that’s what would be weird.  But, instead, I think that it is an actor’s ability to be able to understand the true nature of those feelings and exercise restraint and control.”

On who he would choose in ideal type world cup between Uee and Jin Se Yeon, Joo Won: “If I must pick one person of the two, I would pick Jin Se Yeon.  Even though Uee is extremely bright and pretty, Jin Se Yeon’s bright side is magnified.  I have never even once seen Jin Se Yeon with a frown on her face on the filming set.  She’s the kind of girl who is always laughing and spreads “happy virus” to others around her.  I always thought I like a bear better than a fox, and Jin Se Yeon is that kind of a person.  Jin Se Yeon is also not the type to play push-and-pull game.   If she likes someone, she will always do well for that person.  But, if I call Jin Se Yeon a bear will she feel bad? [laughs]”          

2012.09.20_joowon11.jpg

• Like 2

Jin Se Yeon Shares Her Beauty Secrets With Ceci

Korean Actress Jin Se Yeon Ceci Magazine July 2015 Photoshoot Makeup
(PHOTO : CECI)
Korean Actress Jin Se Yeon Ceci Magazine July 2015 Photoshoot Makeup
(PHOTO : CECI)

Enemies-In-Law 2 actress Jin Se Yeon showed her radiant skin in the July issue of Ceci. Jin participated in a beauty themed photoshoot where she flaunted Estée Lauder lipstick and Liz K UV protection foundation. Her summer perfect dresses were bright yellow and her cat-eye was immaculate.

During the interview, Jin discussed her skincare secrets. She stated, "Never miss taking vitamin C. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables that give you that vitamin, since it helps your skin with absorption and elasticity. Also, buy vitamin C face packs."

When asked to reveal her favorite beauty product of the moment, the star chose Liz K's First Pure Vitamin C 11% Total Care Serum. She explained, "It helped with my skin irritation. The vitamin C reduces signs of blemishes, aging and effects of free radicals."Jin was also quick to thank her mother for the attention she pays to skincare. She revealed, "It's important to make your skincare routine a habit." She added, "People ask me, 'What exactly are you doing to your skin?' But my routine has been steady, since I used cucumber packs from an early age. I started with my mom. The packs had excellent skin soothing and whitening effects."

• Like 3

I wanted seyeon to be in cheese in the trap but seeing the backlash even Suzy got considering how large her fan base is ,I changed my mind lool I didn't know the manhwa was so popular, like wooow loool I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for the type of backlash seyeon would get so I back out xD 

• Like 2