Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest cyanaepurple

Shooting will start this July for the Jin Se Yeon -  Jung Il Woo web drama.  :wub:

Wooh!  I am very excited about this.  :w00t:

Can I know where do u get this news? Im really excited and want to read it .:w00t:

At the naver site. I just translated it via Google Translate. It does not say much about the drama.

Jin Se Yeon to star alongside Jung Il Woo in the new Korean-Chinese web drama..  And something like their worlds are opposite each other.. It is a romcom.. ;)

Is it just me or LJS seemed cold to her during the filming of DS? I don't even remember him mentioning her dearly after that drama ended unlike the female lead he was with his last drama. l am very sorry you may hate me. I am just kinda protective towards seyeonie. :vicx: To think that I was even a hard HoonHee shipper. 

Anyway,  Jung Il Woo seems to be a nice guy.  I am looking forward to them as a Couple. :wub:  

About Jung Suk being a little cold towards Se Yeon during filming: Yes, I agree with your observation 101%. He was way different with the way he treated Se Yeon, unlike Se Yeon's past co-stars. He'd paled in comparison with Joo Won. I mean even Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon, who were years older than Se Yeon, treated her warmly. And what's more, they DID NOT whine about their dramas when it ended, unlike what Jun Suk did, making Se Yeon look worse. Arrgghhh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.... The nerve!

I have loved the HoonHee ship 99.9% Se Yeon and .1% Jung Suk. And I regret nothing.

(Sorry to offend any Jung Suk fans here.)

Anyway!

I'm so excited for this Se Yeon-Il Woo tandem. So, what shall we call them? "YeonWoo couple?" XD

• Like 3

Hey guys , I'm so bored once again lol , game of thrones ended,  I just finished watching season 3 of orange is the new black and my school is done , and is now on summer vacation, now I officially have nothing to do but wait for news another her now  :^( , 

again someone heard you

do you have connection with someone above, hope the news helped with he boredom 

i search for JSY & JIW compilation pic but still there are non

ill keep looking

congratulation JSY im sure shell have a great time

I know that frustration, dear. That's why I made my own edited photo of them. Not great but who cares. LOL. Just wanna see how they'd look side by side. Here, you can see it on my blog: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/jin-se-yeon-and-jung-il-woo-for-a-chinese-korean-web-drama/

• Like 3

Guest cyanaepurple

Is it just me or LJS seemed cold to her during the filming of DS? I don't even remember him mentioning her dearly after that drama ended unlike the female lead he was with his last drama. l am very sorry you may hate me. I am just kinda protective towards seyeonie. :vicx: To think that I was even a hard HoonHee shipper. 

Anyway,  Jung Il Woo seems to be a nice guy.  I am looking forward to them as a Couple. :wub:  

About Jung Suk being a little cold towards Se Yeon during filming: Yes, I agree with your observation 101%. He was way different with the way he treated Se Yeon, unlike Se Yeon's past co-stars. He'd paled in comparison with Joo Won. I mean even Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon, who were years older than Se Yeon, treated her warmly. And what's more, they DID NOT whine about their dramas when it ended, unlike what Jun Suk did, making Se Yeon look worse. Arrgghhh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.... The nerve!

I have loved the HoonHee ship 99.9% Se Yeon and .1% Jung Suk. And I regret nothing.

(Sorry to offend any Jung Suk fans here.)

Anyway!

I'm so excited for this Se Yeon-Il Woo tandem. So, what shall we call them? "YeonWoo couple?" XD

Thanks. At least I am not alone who thinks that way. It is the truth anyway. :phew: 

Let us support seyeonie more. :)

Seyeon will play an innocent country girl. Jung Il Woo will play a pefect guy who is a manager of an entertainment company. They hate each other at first but then falling in love. 

It's a basic rom com script. Nevermind, as long as it has Seyeon, I'm always in LOL

• Like 4

Seyeon will play an innocent country girl. Jung Il Woo will play a pefect guy who is a manager of an entertainment company. They hate each other at first but then falling in love. 

It's a basic rom com script. Nevermind, as long as it has Seyeon, I'm always in LOL

This is great! I've always wanted her to do a drama with this sort of story line. This is gonna be interesting. Oooohhlalalala! I can already imagine the angst!

Ahahaha.... For more discussion, join me in my blog: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/jin-se-yeon-and-jung-il-woo-for-a-chinese-korean-web-drama/

• Like 4

Hey guys , I'm so bored once again lol , game of thrones ended,  I just finished watching season 3 of orange is the new black and my school is done , and is now on summer vacation, now I officially have nothing to do but wait for news another her now  :^( , 

again someone heard you

do you have connection with someone above, hope the news helped with he boredom 

i search for JSY & JIW compilation pic but still there are non

ill keep looking

congratulation JSY im sure shell have a great time

I know that frustration, dear. That's why I made my own edited photo of them. Not great but who cares. LOL. Just wanna see how they'd look side by side. Here, you can see it on my blog: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/jin-se-yeon-and-jung-il-woo-for-a-chinese-korean-web-drama/

its a great pic and im sure more will come

• Like 2

its abit like Ok Ryeon and Soo Ok story, dont u think *wink* i'm neutral toward JIW, so i'm in LOL

anyway, i'll take what i have rn and be excited that she's back :) cheers guys *kiss*

• Like 3

Wonder how they would look next to each other, lol maybe it's time for photoshop xD 

I watched jung il woo in dramas but I always dropped his dramas because of the plot but I liked him in the moon embracing the sun, 

But what do they mean by Korean ,china joint drama ?

• Like 3

English translation of seyeon joining the drama is on drama beans but I refuse to step foot into that hazardous waste 

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! What can I say? The struggle is real, my dear! Dramabeans is indeed a biased blog, but what can we do? Anyway, I might still check it out for you, so you don't have to worry. :)

And yes, let's be happy that Se Yeon is doing this "web drama," no matter how short it is. Let's just think about it this way: Se Yeon can get all sorts of experience from all sorts of projects: short dramas, long, regular dramas, commercials, MVs, movies, theater, recording songs.... She's broadening her field and her body of knowledge. She's learning from all types of people of different ages, she's gaining new friends, and she's being shown around, making her more popular and widening her fan base.

I, for one, am proud of our dear girl's accomplishments. No matter what the haters say, they will never soil the fact that our Yeon bear is a hardworking, strong, courageous girl able to take them all! Huh!

Now that's my idol!

:);) :D 

• Like 3

I already read that drama beans article and the comments there. Everyone like usual is critizing jsy. And one of the comment is , ' poor jung il woo but we are save from her to destroy cheese in the trap '. Look like they happy that the possibility of jsy to be cast in cheese in the trap is gone now.:angry:

• Like 2

@necyhey_stv lol she can still be cast in cheese in the trap though xD the Web drama is short + cheese in the trap , most likely going to be aired ending of this year or early.next year xD  so they shouldn't be so happy already , they just wait , they're going to be eating their words when this Web drama becomes successful,  especially in China 

• Like 3

@necyhey_stv lol she can still be cast in cheese in the trap though xD the Web drama is short so they shouldn't be so happy already , they just wait , they're going to be eating their words when this Web drama becomes successful,  especially in China 

That's going to be a day of celebration for us!!!!

• Like 1

Guest cyanaepurple

Isn't it that Se Yeonie has larger fan base in China?  I know that she is extremely hated by some netizens but she is actually loved in other countries. 

I remember her and Park Shin Hye in an article that says they are considered as Hallyu stars in China.  :rolleyes:

English translation of seyeon joining the drama is on drama beans but I refuse to step foot into that hazardous waste 

i read the article but not the comments since usually the readers of drama beans stick to their views and never change them

they are afraid to admit to their mistakes 

BUT

the article itself is trying to be objective and doesnt abuse JSY that much actually more JIW so... even for drama beans there is hope

Edited by nevill
  • Like 4