Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Isn't it that Se Yeonie has larger fan base in China?  I know that she is extremely hated by some netizens but she is actually loved in other countries. 

I remember her and Park Shin Hye in an article that says they are considered as Hallyu stars in China.  :rolleyes:

That's correct, dear. That's why I'm glad it's going to be a Chinese drama, because I'm sure she'll be accepted there with a much warmer group of people.

Netizens hating on her are such nut jobs.

• Like 4

English translation of seyeon joining the drama is on drama beans but I refuse to step foot into that hazardous waste 

i read the article but not the comments since usually the readers of drama beans stick to their views and never change them

they are afraid to admit to their mistakes 

BUT

the article itself is trying to be objective and doesnt abuse JSY that much actually more JIW so... even for drama beans there is hope

Your last line made me roll in laughter. Way to go!

• Like 3

"The web series is being produced by Kim Jong Hak Productions (Hwajeong, Masked Prosecutor) and the Chinese portal site Sohu.com, where the drama will air. Despite the title’s claim, it sounds like a rather common romantic setup, between a perfect man and a poor girl from a mountain village. She’s pure as the driven snow and knows nothing of the world, and he meets her and falls in love for the first time. It’s described as a romantic comedy with an innocent love story."

• Like 2

Guest chloe.c

Is it just me or LJS seemed cold to her during the filming of DS? I don't even remember him mentioning her dearly after that drama ended unlike the female lead he was with his last drama. l am very sorry you may hate me. I am just kinda protective towards seyeonie. :vicx: To think that I was even a hard HoonHee shipper. 

Anyway,  Jung Il Woo seems to be a nice guy.  I am looking forward to them as a Couple. :wub:  

About Jung Suk being a little cold towards Se Yeon during filming: Yes, I agree with your observation 101%. He was way different with the way he treated Se Yeon, unlike Se Yeon's past co-stars. He'd paled in comparison with Joo Won. I mean even Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon, who were years older than Se Yeon, treated her warmly. And what's more, they DID NOT whine about their dramas when it ended, unlike what Jun Suk did, making Se Yeon look worse. Arrgghhh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.... The nerve!

I have loved the HoonHee ship 99.9% Se Yeon and .1% Jung Suk. And I regret nothing.

(Sorry to offend any Jung Suk fans here.)

Anyway!

I'm so excited for this Se Yeon-Il Woo tandem. So, what shall we call them? "YeonWoo couple?" XD

May I know what happened with Lee Jong Suk?? What did he complain about?? 

I already read that drama beans article and the comments there. Everyone like usual is critizing jsy. And one of the comment is , ' poor jung il woo but we are save from her to destroy cheese in the trap '. Look like they happy that the possibility of jsy to be cast in cheese in the trap is gone now.:angry:

Ugh yes, I am always so frustrated when an article about Jin Se Yeon comes out, and the article on dramabeans PLUS the comments are always bashing on JSY, complaining on and on and on. Like please, get a life. No matter how much you complain, it is not going to do anything. And I seriously don't get why people are over-exaggerating about her acting!! I agree her acting isn't that great, but it's definitely not as bad as they say!!! People are saying she isn't even acting, and hope her character dies in her dramas (because she died in two of them??) And they keep saying as if she's getting a bunch of lead roles despite her "bad acting", but she doesn't actually have THAT many.... They say it like she's the worst actress in Korea and the only one who can't act, except that is not even true. I've watched a lot of her dramas, and although some parts aren't good, there are parts where she does fine! I have seen TRUE BADDDDDDDDDD acting and that is not Jin Se Yeon.

It's actually really frustrating seeing people bash and complain over and over and over again. It's like seeing annoying fangirls say some actress is super ugly when they CLEARLY are NOT ugly............... I don't get people's minds. 

I wasn't really a fan of Jin Se Yeon before, but because I kept seeing people bash her like this, I am starting to REALLY support her. Before, I still liked to watch her because she gives off a comfortable vibe and decent enough to not make me cringe. I hope she does get casted in dramas just to annoy haters. Sucks for them. 

Really hope she gets a good project soon.

@chloe.c  in a interview he had with n Korea Herald, he said that after his spy-medical drama ended, he experienced some negative feelings. Playing the leading role created a lot of pressure as his character had to set the tone for the whole drama. And he felt he could have done a better job of that, and ignored ALL questions about seyeon in his interviews and meetings ,not one about seyeon but after he finished Pinocchio all he could talk about is psh, but hey we don't have nothing against him because he has to make a living as well and he's giving his fans what they want .

And what I ffind funny is that before they took doctor strange ,the comments was not that bad but after ds it became so bad , I honestly think it's not her acting they don't like but the fact that jae hee ended up with hoon in the end lol ,because honestly she was hardly in the drama and people are blaming her for ruining that drama when she wasn't the one who wrote it , if the writing was good  the outcome would of been totally different but they keep complaining but they're still going to watch her dramas but still complain all the way through xD 

she never ended a drama with low ratings ,

• Like 4

Guest cyanaepurple

Is it just me or LJS seemed cold to her during the filming of DS? I don't even remember him mentioning her dearly after that drama ended unlike the female lead he was with his last drama. l am very sorry you may hate me. I am just kinda protective towards seyeonie. :vicx: To think that I was even a hard HoonHee shipper. 

Anyway,  Jung Il Woo seems to be a nice guy.  I am looking forward to them as a Couple. :wub:  

About Jung Suk being a little cold towards Se Yeon during filming: Yes, I agree with your observation 101%. He was way different with the way he treated Se Yeon, unlike Se Yeon's past co-stars. He'd paled in comparison with Joo Won. I mean even Joo Ji Hoon and Lee Ji Hoon, who were years older than Se Yeon, treated her warmly. And what's more, they DID NOT whine about their dramas when it ended, unlike what Jun Suk did, making Se Yeon look worse. Arrgghhh! Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.... The nerve!

I have loved the HoonHee ship 99.9% Se Yeon and .1% Jung Suk. And I regret nothing.

(Sorry to offend any Jung Suk fans here.)

Anyway!

I'm so excited for this Se Yeon-Il Woo tandem. So, what shall we call them? "YeonWoo couple?" XD

May I know what happened with Lee Jong Suk?? What did he complain about?? 

I already read that drama beans article and the comments there. Everyone like usual is critizing jsy. And one of the comment is , ' poor jung il woo but we are save from her to destroy cheese in the trap '. Look like they happy that the possibility of jsy to be cast in cheese in the trap is gone now.:angry:

Ugh yes, I am always so frustrated when an article about Jin Se Yeon comes out, and the article on dramabeans PLUS the comments are always bashing on JSY, complaining on and on and on. Like please, get a life. No matter how much you complain, it is not going to do anything. And I seriously don't get why people are over-exaggerating about her acting!! I agree her acting isn't that great, but it's definitely not as bad as they say!!! People are saying she isn't even acting, and hope her character dies in her dramas (because she died in two of them??) And they keep saying as if she's getting a bunch of lead roles despite her "bad acting", but she doesn't actually have THAT many.... They say it like she's the worst actress in Korea and the only one who can't act, except that is not even true. I've watched a lot of her dramas, and although some parts aren't good, there are parts where she does fine! I have seen TRUE BADDDDDDDDDD acting and that is not Jin Se Yeon.

It's actually really frustrating seeing people bash and complain over and over and over again. It's like seeing annoying fangirls say some actress is super ugly when they CLEARLY are NOT ugly............... I don't get people's minds. 

I wasn't really a fan of Jin Se Yeon before, but because I kept seeing people bash her like this, I am starting to REALLY support her. Before, I still liked to watch her because she gives off a comfortable vibe and decent enough to not make me cringe. I hope she does get casted in dramas just to annoy haters. Sucks for them. 

Really hope she gets a good project soon.

About LJS being cold to Se Yeonie, he was like depressed about the outcome of DS, so you can actually feel the awkwardness and rather cold attitude towards Se Yeonie. He was less cheerful in some BTSs like just smiling because of the cameras while Se Yeonie was just cheerful as usual. 

Jin Se Yeon actually knows that a lot of netizens really hate her so she is trying her best to be casted in a lighter drama like romcom.

Well, the movie with Hong Jong Hyun is a good start for her to try romcoms and now there is the web drama with Jung Il Woo. Hope she gets casted with a drama soon as well. 

Guest cyanaepurple

Jin se yeon and jung il woo,  actually so cute XD 

I am so excited to see their real first picture and scene together. :wub:

Guest cyanaepurple

Ig update 

When will she have a role of a student? She always play the role of a professional or even a married woman. That is why in addition to her mature looks, she is said to be looking older than her age. 

I also want her to play a role of a student and my dream leading man for her are the ff:

1. Yoo Seung Ho

2. Song Joong Ki

3. Lee Joon 

4. Kim Woo Bin

5. Lee Hyun Woo

6. Park Seo Jun

7. Seo Kang Joon

8. Kang Ha Neul

9. Seo In Guk

10. Again, Joo Won

11. and Hong Jong Hyun

Haha. Forgive me.

I just feel excited just by citing my dream male leads for Uri Se Yeonie. :wub:

CHLOE.C. Yes, I agree with you. Everything you said is true. It's funny how sometimes a person's irrationality gets the better of his intelligence and logic. As I love to say, "humanity gone. In its place an animal." LOL.

CYANAEPURPLE. Thanks for citing that article again. See? Jung Suk was no man! Haist! If he keeps doing that, he'll never last in the industry. Anyway, me, too! I have LOTS of male leads I ship with Se Yeon. LOLOLOLOL. Cheers to that!!!! You can even visit my blog for proof: https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/

:) :):) :):) 

• Like 3

i feel like ive triggered some bad memories when i posted that photo with LJS but it really felt like they like each other in the BTS photo

so sorry

and here a pic i found with JIW

JungIlWoo_JinSeYeon1.jpg

they would look cute together

• Like 4

Guest cyanaepurple

i feel like ive triggered some bad memories when i posted that photo with LJS but it really felt like they like each other in the BTS photo

so sorry

and here a pic i found with JIW

they would look cute together

It's okay. No worries.  ^_^

Doctor Stranger did generated high ratings. It was good enough for Se Yeon.

:rolleyes:

Let us look forward to the web drama and all coming dramas for her. 

Guest cyanaepurple

IG Update Translation:

Shooting for a CF 

#iamwearingschooluniform

#shybutexcited

kekekekekekeke

tumblr_inline_nqftwoQw661tuwnww_540.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Jin Se Yeon’s selfie became a hot issue.

She posted a picture on her Instagram and said, “I’m filming a commercial right now” on June 24. In the photo, she wore her hair in two braids and had on a school uniform with a big ribbon. She spread a happy virus with her charming face.

Recently, she appeared in Acoustic Collabo’s music video and depicted a lovely girl’s trembling heart and romance. She appealed another charm in this picture, so it raised the fans’ expectations.

Meanwhile, Jin Se Yeon was casted in a web drama produced by Korea and China. (photo by Early Bird Entertainment)

http://bntnews-co-yahoopartner.tumblr.com/post/122321061803/jin-se-yeon-is-on-a-school-uniform

Wow xD even seyeon posting a picture is a "hot issue " as quoted 

• Like 5