Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@necyhey_stv  can you share the article please ??? XD seyeon first drama like this  ,really excited 

One Sided Love

BY JULIE JONES
Jung Il Woo

•  

Jung Il Woo's latest project is a web drama titled "The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before." And his character is the one who develops a one-sided love.

Last seen in "Diary of a Night Watchman," Jung has taken the lead role of Choi Se Hun, a character described as "the perfect man." Jin Se Yeon, who appeared in "Doctor Stranger," plays Yoo Yi Ryung, the innocent country girl that he falls in love with. Sistar's Bora has signed on to play an accident-prone pop star that knows both Choi Se Hun and Yoo Yi Ryung. The cast will assemble for the first script reading on July 15 and filming is due to begin at the end of the month.

Like Us on Facebook 

The Korean-Chinese co-production is scheduled to premiere in September in both Korea and China. The romantic comedy will be co-produced by the Chinese portal site Sohu and the Korean production company Kim Jong Hak Production.

It's not the only Chinese project that Jung Il Woo has taken in 2015. In May, his agency Star K Entertainment, announced his appearance in the Chinese film "Strong Woman." The film also stars Chinese actors top Chinese actors Zhao Li Ying, Zhang Han and Liu Yi Fei.

"Strong Woman" is a romantic comedy in which the female lead prefers to believe in mathematical formulas rather than the uncertainty of love. In this film, he plays the CEO of an IT department.  While he's at work he is pragmatic but when it comes to love, he tends to be more emotional. However, after they work together, he helps her develop a mobile phone app and a winning formula for love.

Jung worried about taking the "Strong Woman" role because the film was his first time working overseas. But after filming concluded, he said that he worked well with the director and staff and was excited about how the film turned out.

The actor is very popular in China. Jung first became popular in China due to his appearance in the drama "Unstoppable High Kick." His latest drama "Diary of a Night Watchman" also received plenty of attention in China.

In January 2015, he received the Best Actor of the Year award at the Asia Influential Awards in China. By the end of 2014, he already had 11 million followers on his official Weibo account. He was the only Korean actor invited to attend the 2014 Cosmo Beauty Awards.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/90011/20150714/jung-il-woos-web-drama-is-about-one-sided-love.htm

• Like 2

Guest Seyeonlove

SISTAR's Bora will be honing up her acting chops even further by working alongside top actors like Jung Il Wooand Jin Se Yeon in their next project!

The Chinese-Korean web drama, 'Clueless High Class Unrequited Love,' has cast the charismatic rapper!  Her agency, Starship Entertainment, confirmed this on July 24 with, "Bora has been put in charge of the character, idol Min Joo, in 'Clueless High Class Unrequited Love.'"  Guess it's a continuing trend now to have idols playing idols in dramas, which adds a nice touch 

The rep continued, "She will enter script reading with the other participants tomorrow (July 15).  She plans to engage in filming at the end of July."

Her character is Min Joo, an idol signed under the agency owned by Choi Se Hun, played by Jung Il Woo.  She's the best female idol of the agency, but she's a bit of a scatterbrained character who likes street food (a random detail... and who doesn't like street food?!).  She will be playing the messenger of love between CEO Choi Se Hun (Jung Il Woo) and trainee Yoo Yi Ryung (Jin Se Yeon).  

It should start airing in September!

they film in july but air  in september  - at least we know it will be well executed and prepared 

i for one like it when they film ahead of time - so they have time to pay attention to small details 

• Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

It seems the promotion for the web drama is really low. The script reading is done already but we cannot even have a proper article about it, i mean with all the cast reading it in a conference room for example. 

All is there regarding the script reading were pictures of Jung Il Woo holding the script.

If not also for an idol being casted, the web drama will not be a headline to big korean news site. 

I am sorry for my petty rant. Haha. I am just too excited that Se Yeon is back with a drama but disappointed from the little news that we are getting.

I totally agree with you! Thanks to sistar Bora, bcoz of her there are finally an article about this drama. Dissapointed that there are not a proper article about jsy was casted.of course the popularity of sistar much more higher that jsy popularity but still she had appear in many hit drama before. They should write article about her too!! Sigh:(

• Like 4

Web drama air about 3-4 episodes a week , because ' we broke up , ND " I order you " are web dramas and this is how  they're being aired, so this drama is most likely going to done airing in about 3 4 weeks xD ,then seyeon can be in a regular drama later 

• Like 3

Guest cyanaepurple

at the assassination movie premiere  

Hidden Content

Her phone fell?? Omo. I like it that her hair is longer now.

a cute update. ^~^

To be truth, i dont really like whenever jsy wear too revealing clothes (etc her pant is too short there). Just because i still remember back then joo won stated that he dont like the girl that exposed their body too much and because i ship both of them before this (during bridal mask) i keep hoping jsy dont wear any revealing clothes. Im afraid joo won wont like her at that time. But yes she does look cute in whatever fashion she wear. And to add i also dont really like her bikini scene in police family movie because i thought she still young and she should get more better scene than that ( more appropriate i guess) and i also remember her article saying that she suffered to do that scene. How pity her T_T this is just my opinion. Dont bash me please:(

• Like 2

@necyhey_stv  loool XD I agree with the scene from the movie ,I feel like the writers always try to expose  the female lead in movies /shows just to get more views ,that scene in the movie wasn't needed at all , and how come hong jong hyun got to be the funny one and seyeon had to do that type of scene ,she didn't get much scenes in the movie but when she did she was dancing in a bikini >_> ,but I don't mind the shorts she's wearing ,because u can tell that she's wearing tights underneath 

• Like 3

@necyhey_stv  loool XD I agree with the scene from the movie ,I feel like the writers always try to expose  the female lead in movies /shows just to get more views ,that scene in the movie wasn't needed at all , and how come hong jong hyun got to be the funny one and seyeon had to do that type of scene ,she didn't get much scenes in the movie but when she did she was dancing in a bikini >_> ,but I don't mind the shorts she's wearing ,because u can tell that she's wearing tights underneath

yaa her pant there is not so bad. And i like her outfit on usual day likes when she post anything on ig ( her clothes looks nice ). Just the bikini ones made me dissapointed a little bit. Since she have to dance and stand in front of so many people during that scene. I bet she must be uncomfortable during that time and embarassed too. And there must be so many takes for that scene. I wish she would not take any role like that in the future. I wish she would keep her innocent image forever even in the drama/film. Once again, just my opinion.

• Like 3

Guest cyanaepurple

yaa her pant there is not so bad. And i like her outfit on usual day likes when she post anything on ig ( her clothes looks nice ). Just the bikini ones made me dissapointed a little bit. Since she have to dance and stand in front of so many people during that scene. I bet she must be uncomfortable during that time and embarassed too. And there must be so many takes for that scene. I wish she would not take any role like that in the future. I wish she would keep her innocent image forever even in the drama/film. Once again, just my opinion.

I think Jin Se Yeon can pull off sexy scenes without damaging her pure and innocent image. The bikini scene in the movie was actually pretty good that she was acknowledged by some having a good body. For some people, of course, it may be too revealing. We all have different opinions after all. 

As for the comedy parts of the movie, i think the only scene that she acted cute is the rooftop scene, the rest was too serious. She barely had scenes too. I noticed the movie kinda focused on HJH.

Her past dramas were also focused on the male lead except the one with Choi Jin Hyuk. I am just hoping that the upcoming web drama will be a good one. I am expecting it to be really romantic because JIlWoo will be the one having one sided love to uri se yeonie. ^~^ kekeke. I want a lot of skinship between the two. keke.

It is great to share our opinions here. ^~^

@cyanaepurple yeah , even the movie was focused on hong jong hyun, I hope she chooses better projects in the future were the female lead is equal not if more important then the male lead lol ,kinda like gaya from IG,

Seyeon died her hair black ,so filming is properly going to start this week ,! Excited to pictures of the two of them 

Video of her from the movie 

• Like 3

Guest cyanaepurple

@cyanaepurple yeah , even the movie was focused on hong jong hyun, I hope she chooses better projects in the future were the female lead is equal not if more important then the male lead lol ,kinda like gaya from IG,

Seyeon died her hair black ,so filming is properly going to start this week ,! Excited to pictures of the two of them 

Video of her from the movie 

They will start filming either this week or next week. Kyaaa. ^~^ I'm excited. I think they didn't have a group script reading last week. From the updates for Jung Il Woo, you can notice that he was just sitting in a sofa reading the script alone. I wonder why Se Yeon and Bora didn't have pictures for that. Hmm.

Looking forward to the first pic of The Jung Il Woo - Jin Se Yeon couple. ^~^