Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

I wanted seyeon to be in cheese in the trap but seeing the backlash even Suzy got considering how large her fan base is ,I changed my mind lool I didn't know the manhwa was so popular, like wooow loool I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for the type of backlash seyeon would get so I back out xD 

im sure that if she gets it shell do a great job and ppl will change there mind about her 

im searching for more compilation pic with JIW

and cant find i wonder why also no new info

Edited by nevill
  • Like 2

I wanted seyeon to be in cheese in the trap but seeing the backlash even Suzy got considering how large her fan base is ,I changed my mind lool I didn't know the manhwa was so popular, like wooow loool I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for the type of backlash seyeon would get so I back out xD 

basically they just dont want idol turned actor in this case likes what happened to yoona during her casting in nodame cantabile since both story are from manhwa ( nodame cantabile from japanese manga though). They really want the actress that suit the character in the manhwa the most and bcoz of this there are a chance that suzy wont accept this drama and they will start looking a new female lead again. I dont know why but im still hoping jsy will get this role. 

Edited by necyhey_stv
  • Like 2

She most likely won't do it because her drama is in September and CITT is in October, if it was in like November or December then yeah ,but I don't want her to double book again and over work herself 

• Like 2

She most likely won't do it because her drama is in September and CITT is in October, if it was in like November or December then yeah ,but I don't want her to double book again and over work herself 

what do you mean doublebook again?

and i think a apiring with JIW would be amazing

• Like 1

When she was doing bridal mask (her character  was killed off ), she double booked and did five fingers and got backlash ,then the same thing happened when she was doing inspiring generation(her character was killed off ) , then she did doctor stranger, and got backlash again , I don't want it to happen a third time lool 

And yeah , I think jiw and seyeon would look amazing together as well (:

• Like 1

seem there is much ado about CITT 

i dont really get the networkstation why do they let netizen decide who should act?

netizen as all "mobs"  throughout history have a tendency to act illogically and be powerd more by numbers than sense

and the funny thing is that givven time they retract their objectives

usually in the comment that the actress has "improved so much"

why do they not learn from their own reoccurring misjudgment    

• Like 3

I think I know why netizens are so illogical sometimes: because they're plain nut jobs. LOL.

Anyway, while still waiting for Se Yeon's new drama, I made another "couple frustration" post on my blog. I am making this "couple frustration series" because I ship Se Yeon with a lot of guys. XD

If you're interested to see my earlier posts, go to: https://wordpress.com/posts/dalappleblush.wordpress.com

I wish you guys can spazz with me on my blog. :)

• Like 3

I think I know why netizens are so illogical sometimes: because they're plain nut jobs. LOL.

Anyway, while still waiting for Se Yeon's new drama, I made another "couple frustration" post on my blog. I am making this "couple frustration series" because I ship Se Yeon with a lot of guys. XD

If you're interested to see my earlier posts, go to: https://wordpress.com/posts/dalappleblush.wordpress.com

I wish you guys can spazz with me on my blog. :)

tried to log have some problem sorry

• Like 2

After my precious soo ok was killed off , I thought there was going to be some type love line between her and Aoki but no ~_~

But hey this is a way for having a happy ending for okryeon and soo Ok,they both died ,so they're happily married with a bunch of kids in heaven ? XD that makes me feel better thinking that .

• Like 2

After my precious soo ok was killed off , I thought there was going to be some type love line between her and Aoki but no ~_~

But hey this is a way for having a happy ending for okryeon and soo Ok,they both died ,so they're happily married with a bunch of kids in heaven ? XD that makes me feel better thinking that .

can i know the reason behind why soo ok character was killed off? Is it kim jae wook request to withdraw from the drama or the writer who is the one to kill off his character?

• Like 2

@necyhey_stv  the writer wanted to change is character and I read somewhere that he had enough because he had barely any screen time and when he did it was only with okryeon and it was about  1 -2  minutes, that's why he dropped the drama because even though he was the secound lead , he had hardly any parts ,I also see why he dropped it ,I feel like hid talent was going to waste , aND it's all the writers fault ,who can't even write properly  >_> 

• Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

@djappleblush

I really like this picture of them ! It's kind of sizzling lol *-* look that his gaze to her 

age 890is there any gif for this!!!!

Omona! What a serious gaze. ^~^ kekeke.

aND it's all the writers fault ,who can't even write properly  >_> 

its because the writers dont write the whole story from start to end befoer they shoot i dont get it they have plenty of time they usually only write 1 script every year or 2 so they should have plenty of time to finish AND refine the story

anyway while we wait found an article with very fresh look of her from 2013 she looks different and very youthful 

ESQUIRE KOREA’S DECEMBER 2013 ISSUE FEAT. A COY YET NAUGHTY JIN SE YEON

BY GOODANGE(couch kimchi)

0001_zps81db9480.jpg~original

Just for a moment, get unused to the familiar image of a pure and sweet Jin Se Yeon.

In the upcoming edition of Esquire Korea, the Gaksital actress flirts with her sexy side, flashing her trim body  in crop tops and low rise boyshorts.

0003_zpsa3c873f6.jpg~original

to read more:

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/21/esquire-koreas-december-2013-issue-feat-a-coy-yet-naughty-jin-se-yeon/

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

If she was born in 1994 then she should be around 22 in korean age. So i dont really think her face looks older than 22 especially when she dont wear any make up, she looks really young. For me her face suit 22 years old. Hehe. Just my opinion though.:)

• Like 4

Guest cyanaepurple

Congratulations Se Yeon for having a verified account and a 70+ k followers on Instagram! ^~^

Please post more often. Kekekeke. (^~^)

Screenshot_2015-07-09-23-29-31_1_1_zpsso