Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest cyanaepurple

Screenshot_2015-07-09-23-59-53_1_zpsgnxl

Happy 30+ k fans on your Weibo account. ^~^

I noticed she always use Se Yun not Se Yeon. kekeke. And she followed a Maroon V accnt before. Maybe she was a fan? ^~^

She replies to inbox messages and comments on weibo sometimes :rolleyes:,so cute 

Now she's only following her fan page on weibo .

And I think I remember reading some here before that she will be having a fan meeting in either November or  December, if that's so she won't have a regular drama after the Web drama , we will most likely have to wait tail 2016 

• Like 4

dont know if it was posted already - but so Gorgeous

Jin Se Yeon sheds her shy girl image for a

sexy and sporty shoot with 'The Celebrity' 

by alim17 (all kpop)

jin-se-yeon_1432917071_af_org.jpg

Actress Jin Se Yeon normally has a sweet and innocent image going on, but for her recent shoot with 'The Celebrity', she foregoes that side for a more daring and bold look.

She looks sexy with wet hair for a "Hey, I just got out of the shower and am ready to go" type of look.  Most of her outfits are sporty yet classy, befitting a young lady who is always on the go. 

jin-se-yeon_1432917054_JinSeYeon1.jpg

Her sexy gaze and her natural to bold makeup styles show that she's very versatile when it comes to what images look good on her--the answer is everything.  Everything looks good on her!

jin-se-yeon_1432917058_JinSeYeon4.jpg

to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jin-se-yeon-sheds-her-shy-girl-image-for-a-sexy-and-sporty-shoot-with-the-celebrity

• Like 2

In the years I've been following Se Yeon, I've noticed that she's a private person, evident by the few photos she occasionally posts. She doesn't need too much attention, and she knows when to draw the line when posting stuff about herself.

That's one of the things I really like about her. She isn't vain and she doesn't try to be the talk of the public. Being a hot issue just comes naturally with her, either with her haters or with her fans.

I like that she has this "exclusive, mysterious and curious" vibe about her, yet she's warm and bright and sexy. What a strange, yet delightful, combination.

I just don't know about you guys. That's me, so, yeah. :)

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 4

Yeah seyeon is a really private person ,she doesn't talk about her parents nor her brother, only have pictures of her and her brother from when they were younger xD 

tumblr_nrfqh95wdD1uyo8ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrfqe1Jhnf1uyo8ezo1_1280.jpg

Edited by RoseM
Add
  • Like 2

There're also an update article about her web drama!! Finally after the long wait. The article said that sistar bora confirmed to join jung il woo and jin se yeon in new web drama. She will play as a bridge between male lead and female lead. And they mentioned female lead yoo yi ryung will be played by jsy. :w00t:

• Like 3

@necyhey_stv  I honestly  read that feeling for excitement xD 

I really hope this drama is successful,  especially  in China  ! 

The director is/Ji_Yeong-Su  who has a really good reputation but don't know who the writer is :( 

• Like 2

Korean-Chinese Rom-com Web Drama Starts Filming

with Jung Il Woo, Jin Se Yeon, and Sistar’s Bora

by ockoala (koalaplayground)

nuny1.jpg

The steady cross-over of Korean actors and actresses into Chinese acting projects, whether dramas or movies, continues unabated and might now even include certain folks audiences might be happy to see migrate to China. Filming is starting on a new Korean-Chinese joint production web drama called Great One-sided Love (高品格單戀), produced by an experienced Korean PD while Chinese web portal Sohu is footing the bill and will be exclusively airing the drama come this September.

to read more:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/13/korean-chinese-rom-com-web-drama-starts-filming-with-jung-il-woo-jin-se-yeon-and-sistars-bora/#more-68657

• Like 2

@nevil  I don't like that website >.> their reviews are usually just hate 

i know - thats why i copy the good bits only - wanted to show that news are kicking in about the drama

@nevil  I don't like that website >.> their reviews are usually just hate 

i know - thats why i copy the good bits only - wanted to show that news are kicking in about the drama

but i wont anymore - sorry 

• Like 1

Guest cyanaepurple

SISTAR’s Bora Confirmed to Join Jung Il Woo and Jin Se Yeon in New Web Drama

It has been reported that SISTAR member Bora will be returning to acting through an upcoming web drama.

According to Starship Entertainment on July 14, Bora recently confirmed her casting in a web drama titled “The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before” (tentative English title).

This coming July 15, Bora will be taking part in the very first script reading and is expected to join the cast and crew on set for filming around the end of this month.

Bora is set to take on the role of an accident-prone top star who acts as the bridge between the male and female leads.

This Korean-Chinese co-production is a romantic comedy drama that follows the love story between a ‘perfect man’ who has everything and an ‘innocent woman’ from the countryside of Mt. Jiri.

Actor Jung Il Woo has already been confirmed for the male lead role, Choi Se Hun, while actress Jin Se Yeon will be taking on the female lead role, Yoo Yi Ryung.

Meanwhile, “The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before” is scheduled to premiere in September in both Korea and China.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/13/sistars-bora-confirmed-to-join-jung-il-woo-and-jin-se-yeon-in-new-web-drama/

The article said that jsy will play as a trainee under agency owned by jung il woo! It sounds really fun!! Finally jsy get the character that suit her age. With that kind of storyline i really wish its a drama (with 1 hour long for each episode and not only 15 min) . Sigh. But its okay as long as i can see jsy:w00t: but im still wondering where i can watch this webdrama with eng sub. i hope there would be someone to sub this drama and upload it at site that easy to watch. Coz i dont think i can watch it on sohu site. Sometimes it is not available in my country.

Edited by necyhey_stv
  • Like 5