Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

we have new pictures of SY at a photo shoot. i don't know if it is for a magazine or commercial spread, but i am betting on the former since her outfit is a little too cheeky for ads. ;)

credit to www.instagram.com/artist_saerom, via www.twitter.com/forjinseyeon/status/478866962278141952
BqVG9ZsCAAAO7X3.jpg:large
BqVG9f9CQAA5_BM.jpg:large
BqVG9cMCUAApS4y.jpg:large

by the way, the Instagram account is by SY's makeup artist. she has been with SY since 2011.

i'm forgot to welcoming @imot - hi dear, sorry for the late greeting, but welcome to seyeon-ee home at soompi  :) hope to see you often here and thanks for the nice words  :D
and yeah, MDtF is one of seyeon drama that i dont manages to watch yet, and knowing that she actually lovey dovey and have a happy ending with now-everywhere-hottie Choi Jin Hyuk  making me curious and excited even more,, too bad i haven't been able to get its copy yet [-( 

@sophie Thank you so much for the welcome :)

I think there's no eng sub available for MDtF so many haven't seen this drama yet. I ws lucky coz it ws shown twice on our cable tv where I am. TBH the drama plot itself ws mundane but 131 epi of jsy & choi jin hyuk made it all worthed it and they have their happily ever after..

I wsn't exactly jsy fan but after 4 dramas mybe I've become one... I dunno hehe but I jst found myself rooting for her everytime.. At first I don't understand why they kept giving her such big roles but eventually I understood. She truly got potential to grow as a serious actress and I've seen her progressing from one drama to another. Most of the time she doesn't even acts cute/weak and that's why she was cast in all this heavy drama as the main lead. She may not be perfect but that's what endearing abt her. She's learning and becoming better each time. Now I will continue to support all her future projects..

Btw..OMG loving those bts above showing LJS & JSY hanging out between takes... they are just too cute for words. So anxious abt upcoming 6 episodes of DS but I'll remained optimistic and believe in hoonhae love. Hoonhee couple fighting!!! :x I don't see any reason to believe their love will not survive...

SY's agency released more pictures from the June 15th set visit of her fanclub. i want to comment on the visit since some were confused as to what was going on. SY's Baidu fans rented a mobile cafe, The Coffee Greate, to give drinks and snacks to the whole crew. SY's official fanclub, S.A.Y, fed the staff with servings of food. gosh, SY's fans are really amazing! a BIG thank you to all the fans who pitched in to provide the meals.

credits to Early Bird Entertainment, via www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=44508
44508_31080_4546.jpg

how SY found time to shoot ads, while she got her drama filming to do, is BEYOND me. o_O it was just revealed that SY is the new model for a popular online game. yay for SY! <:-P

'DUNGEON & FIGHTER' ADVERTISEMENT
l_2014062402001355200305421.jpg
37340_52385_4014.jpg
Nexon has chosen actress Jin Se Yeon to be the key model for their online game 'Dungeon & Fighter'. The popular game company released Jin Se Yeon's images ahead of their start date. On July 1st, Nexon will promote a variety of marketing strategies using Jin Se Yeon's graceful charm. The company expects to expand more with the help of Jin Se Yeon's appeal.
news & photos from www.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2014062400192

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"진세연, 이종석을 위해 희생하다 @닥터 이방인 16회 140624

Credit SBS Drama

Don't cry Jae Hee... Don't cry baby 
:((
tumblr_inline_n1ofzbmHI31qierw9.gif

The Julius event today.

[EVENT]Julius event -001 #진세연 #Jinseyeon #チンセヨン pic.twitter.com/sUDil1tE8h

— Baidu_Jinseyeon_Bar (@BaiduJSY)

June 26, 2014

[EVENT]Julius event -002 #진세연 #Jinseyeon #チンセヨン pic.twitter.com/OvBHhNhYJI

June 26, 2014

[EVENT]Julius event -003 #진세연 #Jinseyeon #チンセヨン pic.twitter.com/nv2xbGm4uX

June 26, 2014

If you want to see more , visit our twitter.