Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest biblethump

Here you go :
I respect her decision even if she's not female lead in Dr.Stranger. I believe she deliberately considered this role before accepting it.
Don't be sorry or even blame someone because the reason that she accept this drama is that she's always wanted to play double role and her wish has already come true.She once said that before accepting a role in a drama, she has to consider whether that role(that given to her) will improve her acting or not. In my opinion, I think she improved a lot in this drama.She is cheerful and usually smiles and laughs a lot, but Han Seung Hee is completely different from her real personality. I think it's hard but she did well.And by the way, this's not her last drama. I heard that she is considering her new drama and there're many invitations to her.If you want her to take rom-com drama, try tweet to beg her. Even though she rarely tweets, she does read mentions from her fans.
Cr: forjinseyeon's twitter
Sorry for my limited english knowledge. I haven't done any translation before LOL.
edit: fyi, it's translated tweet by tweet :)

thank you so much @biblethump for the clarification  :-* i was confused before since i didn't see that messages on Seyeon's twitter so thank you for your translation dearie :D
also, welcome to Seyeon's thread for all newbies! >:D<happy to see our Yeon-bears family is growing! :D
-----------------------------------------------------

a very cute bts clip of our girl with Lee Jongsuk in Doctor Stranger :x

and some screencaps by ddochijs :)Br7_GOJCYAAKwJ7.jpg:large

Br7-za_CIAAT81j.jpg:largeBr7-kiTCYAEFsAn.jpg:largeBr7-oaFCUAE3U1m.jpg:largeBr7-2FyCYAI6PYx.jpg:large

Awesome Multifandom. All my favorite girls here
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"❖MultiFemale❖ The Devil Within

Credit TheVolterra13

Guest TammyP

biblethump said: Here you go :
I respect her decision even if she's not female lead in Dr.Stranger. I believe she deliberately considered this role before accepting it.
Don't be sorry or even blame someone because the reason that she accept this drama is that she's always wanted to play double role and her wish has already come true.She once said that before accepting a role in a drama, she has to consider whether that role(that given to her) will improve her acting or not. In my opinion, I think she improved a lot in this drama.She is cheerful and usually smiles and laughs a lot, but Han Seung Hee is completely different from her real personality. I think it's hard but she did well.And by the way, this's not her last drama. I heard that she is considering her new drama and there're many invitations to her.If you want her to take rom-com drama, try tweet to beg her. Even though she rarely tweets, she does read mentions from her fans.
Cr: forjinseyeon's twitter
Sorry for my limited english knowledge. I haven't done any translation before LOL.
edit: fyi, it's translated tweet by tweet :)

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3;"Today, 8 july 2014, she is at "Doctor stranger" Wrap Up party       cr as tagged201407082017242810_1.jpg20140708_1404818261_96891900_1.jpg20140708_1404818342_87186600_1.jpgde85baf767ebe6d9cb803a16099ea67a.jpg

Banzai! Jin Se Yeon! good job on Dr Stranger. And congratulations on being alive! Finally. I cried and laugh at the same time watching the last epi of Dr. Stranger. Hope to see you soon in a rom-com soon!

Yeayyy she survived this timeeee hehhhe im so worried. Hoping for lee jong suk to be partner with her again but no, not melodrama. I dont want melodrama hahaha. Usually in kdrama the otp paired up once right? Then lets hope they can be like lee dong wook and lee dae hae in hotel king. Hehehehe. One fine day.... Hope to see our girl again after this :D

SY wrote a message on her fan cafe, after she came back from the wrap party. unfortunately, i can't read it since i am not a registered member. :( i hope we will get a translation of the message somehow.
credits to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BY2a/18
2435B84253BC067023927F

SY also tweeted a message and picture, saying thanks to her fans for loving and supporting "DrS" and 'Jae Hee/Seung Hee'. :x
credits to www.twitter.com/Jinseyeon/status/486516386672287746
BsB0EzYCIAEWMS6.jpg:large

here are 'selcas' of SY with crew members, taken at the wrap party. :x

credits to www.facebook.com/kwangmoon.lee.39
10502085_660801427343516_1657777799750319660_n.jpg

credits to www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004042217921
10384454_471529686325101_5354431059764045421_n.jpg?oh=6c451bf47e79cfaf0a11b29bd5a2331d&oe=543F5F78&__gda__=1412973586_96bdd881e10466fdbd1b8bb66cab048b

credits to www.facebook.com/baragi71
10514348_816541388386343_4516688722680811039_o.jpg

Guest norakim

I wish I could of seen the the last three episodes of Doctor Stranger but I just skimmed through them because the plot was a mess. I didn't care about the shipping war, or if Jae Hee ended up with the guy... Or the political story and medical story for that matter. I just wanted to see if JSY lived through a drama. Anyway, I hope she chooses a rom com next. It will be better for my heart. Lol.

Guest smilegirl

Doctor Stranger Wrap up party 4  act >_<

RjGJLfc.jpg

Cr.JSY_inform_Bot
source :다음 진세연 공식 팬카페 S.A.Y
Thank.Jin Se-Yeon Thai Fan