Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

i found this unseen video of SY at her very first Somang Cosmetics photo shoot. yes, she actually had 3 photo shoots for the brand - one in December 2012, another one in July 2013, and the latest one in December 2013.

Somang Cosmetics "Jin Se Yeon" Chosen Exclusive Model News
uploaded by me, from www.hicasting.kr

here is the link to keep the video if anyone wants it:
EDITED! something's wrong with the vimeo link, so everyone just go to my Youtube video to get it. sorry about this.

here is the entire InStyle pictorial in bigger quality, uploaded by SAYYEON94 herself onto baidu. she also provided a link to save all the pictures in a rar file: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWsIClY

INSTYLE KOREA JUNE 2014 SCANS
credit to sayyeon94 at tieba.baidu.com/p/3091740834
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxpq43yj20rs12gdim.jpg

bf6ad411gw1eh5zx0ao7ij20rs12a77f.jpg
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxutwqvj20rs12iwjp.jpg
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxlfy7pj20rs12g782.jpg
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxw0wugj20rs11swgi.jpg
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxthfbkj20rs12jn23.jpg
bf6ad411gw1eh5zxrbvybj20rs12jmzo.jpg

@sophie, i think SY doesn't have her driver's license yet, so maybe that's why we never see her drive 'Bumblebee'. with the busy schedule she had these past few years, i doubt SY actually has time to learn how to drive.

@muizzupr, all i can say is stay strong for HoonHee. please cheer up and forget those haters. one day, they are going to look back and regret every thing they said. just keep on moving forward, dear. don't waste your precious time arguing with them, when you could spend it by making more beautiful fan videos. sincerely, my personal life is already hectic. i don't want to spend my free time getting stressed out by hateful comments. i much rather spend it here among my fellow stans and shippers. we can gush over SY and HoonHee. the haters can say all they want about SY or HoonHee because it won't diminish my love for her or the ship.

ReonTW said: I got some pictures that JULIUS in China. I can't post because the secret treaty of JULIUS.

Hello! So recently, I've watched several dramas with Jin Se Yeon as the lead actress. I couldn't help but noticing that she plays the same character and even sometimes has the same character arc in the dramas, namely, Bridal Mask, Inspiring Generation, and now Doctor Stranger. Don't get me wrong, I think JSY is a fair actress and has alright chemistry with her fellow co-actors. However, I really hope that she can expand her roles in the future.
Here is an article highlighting the top similarities! http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/jin-se-yeon-again-and-again/

Guest muizzupr

Hallo everyone, since yesterday I was so sad reading about how today's episode will be lacked of HoonHee scene, then I tried to stop crying and make a happy sweet MV instead.Because my previous MV is bittersweet and a lot of tears, in this MV we can only see them smiling. No more tears :) Hope you like it even it's not as melo as the previous one.

Guest Satine_Ross

Firstly, thx a lot for warmly welcome to this thread! U guys are the best :)

I read the ep.11 recap and i was so disappoint that there were only a few HoonHee scene and full of Hoon-O(whatever it called). I kinda think that the storyline has changed from romantic drama thriller serie to romcom -.-" and they gonna explode more skinship to reward KSR fans (what!!!). I cannot predict the ending right now, but i do hope that Hoon will love JH until the last minute of the serie, otherwise it will be implied that 'true love doesnt exist' & the heart of this serie will be torn apart!

Guest muizzupr

Satine_Ross Halo dear, why don't you join our discussion on http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27458964/#Comment_27458964
It is the thread for HeartBeat Couple, Hoon and Jae Hee :)We are like a big virtual family there. hope you join us soon..

Micheru said: NEW PICTORIAL FOR JUNE 2014
credit to page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b160147441
i.imgur.com/1itvCxo.jpg
i.imgur.com/gsCEk6n.jpg
^ it looks like SY had another photo spread, but i don't know the magazine brand. the user only listed "Jin Se Yeon in Korean Magazine June 2014". i was hoping ReonTW will tell us since the website is in Japanese.

Guest norakim

Can't JSY ever be casted in drama where I don't have to fear for her life. Gakistal and Inspiring Generation is enough, and we almost saw it in episode 2 of Doctor Stranger. She keeps getting killed trying to protect her man.

Put her on a romantic comedy next. 

Jo Park said: Can't JSY ever be casted in drama where I don't have to fear for her life. Gakistal and Inspiring Generation is enough, and we almost saw it in episode 2 of Doctor Stranger. She keeps getting killed trying to protect her man.

Put her on a romantic comedy next. 

Guest juniestjuna

THANK YOU~ for the kiss scene bts!! ♥ My heart I like flying highhhhh~! Their both so cute and awkwardly giggling. <3

FINALLY!
A 2-minute long BTS video of the kissing scene. Hooray!
It's great that the lighting was good and the video was very clear.... it was so vivid. LOL. I love it! I hope there'll be a longer version next time. Hahaha..... Wishing for that so bad!