Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest casperntv

Hi guys!This is the translation of JSY's tweet! I asked my Korean friend do that for us! :D
I love you everyone♡♡♡ it's been a long time. I am confessing something all of sudden then i will go back.I have been reading every single comment from you guys, those cheer me up, thank you so much. It's really hot these days, don't let the heat get you. Take care!

Jin Se Yeon Unveils Her Behind-The-Scene Photos
[by Sunghee Park]

43493_30240_502.jpg
Actress Jin Se Yeon unveiled the behind the scene photos from Singles' photo shoot.
Released by Jin Se Yeon’s agency Early Bird Entertainment, photos were taken while Jin Se Yeon was preparing for her pictorial shooting.
In the photo, Jin Se Yeon is brightly smiling with a pair of glasses that makes her look like Harry Potter. Moreover, Jin created an epicene image with boyish items such as over-sized trench coat and simple jacket.
Throughout the pictorial shooting, Jin Se Yeon created bright atmosphere at the shooting site with her easy-going personality. Jin made various poses and facial expressions like a professional model, making staff members impressed by her excellent emotional expression.
Meanwhile, Jin Se Yeon’s boyish pictorial can be found from the June issue of fashion magazine Singles.
article credit to www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=11640

here are a few BTS pictures of the bike date in episode 10 of "Dr.S".
they are also sponsor photos because...

1) Strida, a brand of Sanbada Sports, provided the set with the bikes that both SY and Lee Jong Seok were riding on,
credit to blog.naver.com/sanbadasp/220019611087
SfBfVsE.jpg
hJCgWHk.jpg
RI9j3Wy.jpg

2) SY is wearing a Julius watch and she happens to be the new exclusive model for the Korean-made Chinese watch brand.
credit to blog.naver.com/veditor/220018927179
VvBURTD.jpg
7GsMumm.jpg

thank you @thanhthuy for the interviews post back on page 103. :-* it gave me a chance to reread SY's perspective on certain things. i haven't greet you yet so i am going to do it now. it is very nice to meet you, dear! >:D< by the way, are you Vietnamese? i am only asking because i am Vietnamese too. ^_^

since the lovely thanhthuy posted snippets of translated articles, i want to take this opportunity to compile a list of some English-translated ones. it is such a pity that we don't have more translated articles, but the ones we have are insightful and show what SY is thinking. please check them out if you have some spare time. they make good reading materials as well. anyway, here they are:
http://koreanvibe.com/jin-se-yun-bridal-mask
http://koreanvibe.com/five-fingers-jin-se-yun-is-piano-girl
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/11/10/2012111000418.html
http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/jin-se-yeon-a-special-20-year-old-the-lasting-impressions-from-bridal-mask-and-five-fingers-rushed-in-at-once
http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/arent-you-anticipating-jin-se-yeons-red-acting

Micheru said: thank you @thanhthuy for the interviews post back on page 103. :-* it gave me a chance to reread SY's perspective on certain things. i haven't greet you yet so i am going to do it now. it is very nice to meet you, dear! >:D< by the way, are you Vietnamese? i am only asking because i am Vietnamese too. ^_^

Guest muizzupr

Just for a moment, let's put our despair aside and watch this This is the first MV ever I upload on youtube. If there's no happy ending between them in drama (noooo please no no no, I want then to end up happily together), we can still make our own ending  Since it's my first attempt, it's not very good. But I hope you love it. And I use A Thousand Years Acoustic version, one of my fav songs even I don't like the movie. lol.. And I believe, Hoon will love Jae Hee for Thousands years https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yGIQmWLdwUg

A Thousand Years..

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a

Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

Guest Satine_Ross

Hi, im a newbie here. I have roughly watched couple of JSY drama but i felt indifferent toward her... Until i watch Doctor Stranger! I just realized that she's good actress even though she is so young, she has a lot on her back like now & im pretty sure she gonna be great actress when the couple years have come.

Right now! Im all in with "hoonhee" team no matter what happen, i will support this team till the end.

PS, i just watched the recent ep of running man, only JSY smiles make me smile. Such a bright smile <3

Welcome @Satine_Ross 
I agree with you. She has one of the warmest and sweetest smiles I've seen in the South Korean actresses. But lately what I like most about her is that despite the bad reviews and harsh words, she doesn't give up easily and keep going with the same smile.

BTW, HoonHee shipper here too. 
:)>-

Guest muizzupr

Hi guys, I make new MV again. I promise this one is better than the first one lol (practice makes perfect)Anyway, the song I use is really perfect for Heartbeat couple.Thanks to my dearie for the suggestion @MarjorieA
This is the song: Without You by One Two
I can read your foolish mind
Going dark from time to time
See the writing on the wall
We can't be saved, we knew it after all, all

How's my heart supposed to beat?
How's my heart supposed to beat?
How's my heart supposed to beat without you?

Summer rain was pouring down
We forgot the world around
Staying up to watch the stars
And we believed, we believed the world was ours, ours

This is the MV: 

Hope yo like it :)

Guest muizzupr

Halooo :)How are you out there?Again I'm visiting this thread although I'm not officially her fans yet.but I have said so many times that I'm a fans of her fans, right?I love JSY fans so much, you are nice. Polite. Sweet. And incredibly patient :)I hope those haters will eat what they did. Karma does exist.
Sorry, I just need to take my rant our.I'm so pissed right now. Kang So ra's fans They even attacked FB fan page of HoonHee.
And I'm so upset, yesterday there's a ssesaeng fan who attacked her in Heartbeat couple thread.Yes! That person did it in our pown shipping forum.And that person also flagged our fellow shipper as spam on our own thread...
If I remember how much I loved Kang So Ra and WGM, I even can't believe myself :(Tbh, I liked Kang So Ra in Sunny and WGM. I thought she is a nice actress. Because I'm a girl, it's hard for me to find my bias acres. But when I fall, I fall hard just like how I fall for Moon Chae Won (she is my only one bias actress)But knowing how rude KSR fans is, I don't like her anymore. I hope my MCW will never act in same project as her, or those fans will eat her alive, like they eat JSY.I don't know that her fans are like this, and I used to like her. Maybe I'll keep liker her if I never know how scary her fans are..
Sorry to rant like this. I'm envy JSY to have such a sweet fans like you all :)

Guest muizzupr

I want to share this link to you:
https://www.facebook.com/HoonHeeLovers?ref=ts&fref=ts

It is FB page for our HeartBeat Couple, HoonHee :)Come and join us loving them!