Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest callmeyka

hi @callmeyka - i have an imperession jongsuk is a very shy guy in real life

:)

while joowon is known for being a touchy-feely guy in real life so he comfortable around everyone, and with jihoon, his age gap with seyeon is 12years, so of course he was being gentlemen to his much younger dongsaeng, right 

:D

suddenly i'm curious, didn't we have a kisses scene bts for Inspiring generation with seyeon and hyun joong ?? i dont remember i saw one :-?

as for her scene with ji changwook, unfortunately it was so rare to find it in youtube, and now you mention it i remember seyeon has a good chemistry with changwook too, even more than with jihun me think :D

hmm i dunno about jongsuk personality cause jongsuk drama that i've watch is only hight kick 3 & doctor stranger because i like kimjiwon & seyeon* hehe

and i have the same opinion with you about joowon, jihoon, ji changwook.... hihihihi

Guest callmeyka

omo... thank u for the pix of seyeon chang wook.... yes they looks cute together huhu maybe i know what episode is that :)

Guest callmeyka

omo... that kiss scene is not planned before?!!!!! hhmm now i think maybe that's the reason why jongsuk looks nervous hihihi

Guest callmeyka

[star] jin sea yeun,That's all right father daughter(괜찮아 아빠딸 진세연 동해 상대역)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYxw_UF5Kw

Guest callmeyka

have you guys saw this ???

http://weibo.cn/mblog/picAll/B8Iqov4Pp?rl=1&vt=4

by. http://weibo.cn/u/1656138181

Guest callmeyka

Can't JSY ever be casted in drama where I don't have to fear for her life. Gakistal and Inspiring Generation is enough, and we almost saw it in episode 2 of Doctor Stranger. She keeps getting killed trying to protect her man.

Put her on a romantic comedy next. 

yep... nice idea :)

@callmeyka 
please edited your posts dear and make it into one posts, you cannot write an one-liner posts, because it can considered Spam by Mods, and in order to make this thread look neat, thank you  :)

Guest muizzupr

Hi again... New MV on Heartbeat Couple (HoonHee)The song used is Say Something by a great big world & christina aguileraHope you like it :)