[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

Their the funny couple. An odd couple that is meant to be. AHAHA their brainwaves are exactly the same.And Kwanghee you better watch out for all the other husbands. XDSunhwa suprised me, she's really good at cooking. The food look so delicious, and as always when I see food on tv, I want to go inside and eat it.WGM has a knack for ending scenes suddenly. I want to see what Sunhwa did for her husband. Did she wear something, have something in her hand like a present or a cake, I don't know! But I want to know, and I have to wait another 6 days to find out what the hell she did.

tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po1_500.pngtumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po2_250.gif tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po3_250.giftumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po4_500.pngtumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po5_250.gif tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po6_250.gifSource: ajikto

Oh did anyone else know that SUnhwa & Kwanghee MCed together. SO cute!
tumblr_maqywyUO5E1rgrt1jo1_250.gif tumblr_maqywyUO5E1rgrt1jo7_r1_250.gifSource: hyojungs

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kopxpert

xXMzSmilesXx said: Their the funny couple. An odd couple that is meant to be. AHAHA their brainwaves are exactly the same.And Kwanghee you better watch out for all the other husbands. XDSunhwa suprised me, she's really good at cooking. The food look so delicious, and as always when I see food on tv, I want to go inside and eat it.WGM has a knack for ending scenes suddenly. I want to see what Sunhwa did for her husband. Did she wear something, have something in her hand like a present or a cake, I don't know! But I want to know, and I have to wait another 6 days to find out what the hell she did.

^
I believe she baked him a birthday cake as well, since she strongly refused to let him buy the cake at the market :P But it might be something more, I don´t know. I reacted the same way as the MCs and guests at the studio when they ended this week´s episode that abruptly too! Damn you MBC, how can we wait a whole week??? Honestly it seems like every recording, this couple creates A LOT of material for the PDs to work with cause they´re so funny, entertaining and unpredictable.

kopxpert said:
xXMzSmilesXx said: Their the funny couple. An odd couple that is meant to be. AHAHA their brainwaves are exactly the same.And Kwanghee you better watch out for all the other husbands. XDSunhwa suprised me, she's really good at cooking. The food look so delicious, and as always when I see food on tv, I want to go inside and eat it.WGM has a knack for ending scenes suddenly. I want to see what Sunhwa did for her husband. Did she wear something, have something in her hand like a present or a cake, I don't know! But I want to know, and I have to wait another 6 days to find out what the hell she did.

Sunhwa really loves to use Siwan/Siwon to make Kwanghee mad, lol.. I can´t believe she´s a celebrity yet she totally shows her love/favor for Siwan/Siwon on National TVs as if it´s nothing xD

But honestly I bet SunHee couple´ll run into trouble with their neighbours sooner or later. How dare they pick on Julien&SeAh´s plants? This couple is seriously crazy :P

Guest kopxpert

@love1403 - Sunhwa is a known cheeky troublemaker, so she did it knowing that it will stir up things. She knows if thing get stirred up, it only means more airtime is guaranteed.
Btw, I wonder what's gong on with LJ couple. I saw a bit (their 2nd ep) and it's really not my cup of tea. It seems boring and sometimes they try to force themselves to be funny and it seems to make it worse. I thnk LJ needs to meet up with KH and SH so that he loosens up

^
Lol I have so MANY nicknames for them already, I think it´s more than I can count with two hands..

Lipbalm Couple
Love&War Couple
Pabo Couple
Childish Couple/Choding Couple
Crazy Couple
Hot Issue Couple
Eyesmile Couple
Traditional Couple
Trouble Couple
Perfume Couple

and now Garden Style Couple xD Kwanghee & Sunhwa are seriously jjang :P

Guest kopxpert

from http://fuckyeahtsfamily.tumblr.com/
“I miss him whenever I see his action figure”
tumblr_mauwznACJ71rnqu5so1_500.jpg
Secret’s Sunhwa: “I miss him whenever I see his action figure”Secret’s Sunhwa recently expressed her affection towards ZE:A’s Kwang Hee.Secret appeared on MBC Every1′s Week Idol. Sunhwa, who appears on MBC’s We Got Married as an imaginary married couple with Kwanghee, drew a lot of attention by expressing her honest feelings.Sunhwa said, “I wanted to become a couple with Siwan but I think the inside is important to live with for a long time. Kwanghee has a really good personality.”She surprised the entire crew by saying, “Whenever I see the action figure that Kwanghee gave me, I miss him.”Group members also said, “She doesn’t need to tell us because we could tell that she was happy after she shot the show.”The show, which will air on September 26 at 6:00 p.m, will verify rumors about Secret.
en.korea.com

Sunhwa is really showing Kwanghee much appreciation and she´s not hiding it at all.
I bet Kwanghee would be happy when he hear this, he´ll probably go around and tell everyone about this:p

I just watched Julien/Seah & Joon Couple´s episode. Kwanghee is so famous he got featured in both of the episodes, lol..
He´s really going to be so killed by both couples since they declared war.
I feel sorry for Sunhwa getting dragged into this xD

fyi, kwanghee and joon is same age friend (basically joon is bff with kwanghee and onew ) and sunhwa (secret) and Lee joon (mblaq) both debuted in the same week. so they become really close cuz have to share same dressing room as a rookie.. so i think they just going to be a lot of fun this season..
:D im so waiting to see those 3  interact

lentong said: fyi, kwanghee and joon is same age friend (basically joon is bff with kwanghee and onew ) and sunhwa (secret) and Lee joon (mblaq) both debuted in the same week. so they become really close cuz have to share same dressing room as a rookie.. so i think they just going to be a lot of fun this season..
:D im so waiting to see those 3  interact

I'm not sure how I feel about stealing the vegetables. It sort of feels like a 'plot device' created by the WGM writers to tie the couples together which makes it feel much more fake than everything else they did.

Sunhwa appeared on the We Got Married Lunar New Years special (which was a possible spin-off/pilot) for a new type of WGM show. She was paired with comedian Park Hwi Sun (they ended up beating the other couples) and she showed off her cooking skills there as well when she brought a full meal over to his apartment.

Archived