[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

SECRET's SeonHwa confesses her bad sleeping habits to ZE:A's Kwang Hee

tumblr_maebjnB2Xh1r4bdzk.jpg

SECRET’s Seon Hwa confessed that she has some peculiar sleeping habits.

The episode of MBC’s We Got Married that aired on September 15, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and Secret’s Seon Hwa started their honeymoon.

While looking around their house, which is located in We Got Married Village, they entered the bedroom and lied down together.

Seon Hwa suddenly confessed, “I grind my teeth when I sleep.” Kwang Hee was taken back and revealed, “I really hate people who grind teeth…”

She also revealed, “I even kicked someone in the face during my sleep. Last time, I kicked Hyo Sung in the face.”

This broadcast attracted attention because the first meeting of the new couple, Mblaq’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo has been revealed.

CREDITS: en.korea.com

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sueis0702

Hi there , I'm new here... I'm from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia . So hppy to joint this forum. This couple damn cute ... Can't wait for English sub

Guest sueis0702

Thank you so much for the sub. Actually I really want to know the other side of Kwanghea. As we know he is quite talkative but deep inside he is quite sensitive. I hope they can change their feeling from friend to lover. Am I to fast or delusional....

Yeah it seems like Sunhwa really did forget Kwanghee´s birthday, but lol as she said "why must he have birthday right after their marriage? It´s not fair" xD Well at least she promised to cook him seaweed soup and I´m sure it´ll be delicious =) I´m looking forward to the next episode to see them cooking together, because Sunhwa is good at cooking and she loves to do it. I can´t wait to see them make many delicious traditional Korean foods together and wearing their hanbok going to greet/annoy their neighbour Julien/SeAh :P That will be so funny :D

_
Nicknames?!

Ok so this is the question. What nickname should we have for this couple? I know we have kind of used "Lipbalm Couple". But Kwanghee and Sunhwa likes to refer themself as "Hot Issue Couple" cause of all the buzzes they created since they joined WGM. The MCs however says they´re the like the "Love&War Couple" of MBC because they constantly bickers and then makes up the minute after.

What do you think is most fitting?

1. Lipbalm Couple
2. HotIssue Couple
3. Love&War Couple

I personally think Love&War is a freaking cool nickname+it´s match them perfectly well xD
Anyways, please leave a comment and let´s vote =)

_
Here´s some Korean netizens views of our couple:

Article: Kwanghee skinships with Sunhwa from the moment upon arriving at their newlywed home "Hold me" neck hug

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+302, -10] After 'WGM' started getting boring, there was nothing to watch until 'Infinity Challenge',
but now I'm so happy that it's getting fun again ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+291, -12] I barely ever watch 'WGM'.... but.. I want to watch for this couple now.. ㅋㅋㅋ They look fun
3. [+261, -11] They match each other so well ㅋㅋㅋ so cute. Cutie pie couple

Article: 'WGM' Kwanghee becomes surprised at Sunhwa's spread leg pose, "Are you a spider?"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+296, -4] When he said this, I burst out laughing so hard for 20 seconds straight ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+293, -2] The pose must be a habit for her since it's in her choreography ㅋ
3. [+246, -10] I like Kwanghee for managing his woman

Also from Joon´s article, our couple was mentioned

3. [+655, -25] The Kwanghee and Sunhwa couple are so funny as well ㅋㅋ WGM is really fun to watch now.. especially with that certain couple finally gone..

I'm very surprised and pleased with Kwanghee. The image i had about him was a very sissy and noisy guy. Glad to see he is a regular guy that just likes fashion and the couples quarrels are great. I can't stop laughing. I'm looking forward when the romantic vibe starts the happen ^^

Archived