[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest noiha1430291846

HOT ISSUE COUPLE! Lol.

This episode is so much fun! Sunhwa's "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and Kwanghee's obsession to Hollywood couple look (sunglasses and large soft drink cup! Hahaha). They really enjoy each other's presence and their bickering is super cute. And as much as I like Kwanghee's variety routine, Sunhwa stole my heart right away. She's once a "C.E.O" girl in Invincible Youth and she already mastered her variety skill now! When she started nagging about Kwanghee's past, her tone is really cute, hehe.

I can't wait for the sub, esp their back room interview~ I really really really love this couple! xD

ive just watched the ep 1 of this couple
actually i dont have the best vibe on them. i dont like kwanghee..he's too plasticky and full of himself..i dont think he deserved sunghwa
anyways since this is just a variety show...hopefully both of them go all the way...they just look like adam couple to me..hopefully the pd will give them meaningful missions and bring laughter to the viewers..

I just watched the 2nd episode subbed by Jason, and it was so funny especially the part when Sunhwa got her revenge by picking him those ridiculous clothes:p I do think Kwanghee got friend-zoned a little though, Sunhwa is just friendly and easy to get close to people by nature so I think Kwanghee might be the first one to in the relationship to fall for her.

Kwanghee has a lot of past relationships known by the public, so I understand Sunhwa´s getting furious. I would too if I get paired with a person full of past relationships, which is known by everyone in the public. Because of that and the backfired hidden camera that morning, it seems Kwanghee was particulary careful to take care of her mood and everything that day as he said in the backroom. Lol I think we can expect a lot of war going on between them two for the future episodes, after they both will snap.

I feel that their realtionship on screen are super natural, because no one can just get close and fall in love just because they´re put in that position. Also no couples are perfect. Them being friends before, and her still hesistating is funny. Not to mention since they´re friends IRL Kwanghee have to consider their relationship outside of WGM too.

But one thing is for sure, and that is they´re entertaining to watch and are a funny couple. My Sunday´s will be filled with entertaining from now on because of this couple :)

I promised to my self that I'm never ever watch WGM again after WGM II ended. coz it was hard to see 2 people start happily and ending sadly when they must divorce to end the show. time flied until WGM IV started. bang! kwanghee and sunhwa announced to be the new couple. Omo! I love them. I told to myself that I wanna try watch them. now...I'm completely love with them. they begin as a close friend and now...they begin give a vibe as a natural couple. you couldn't find the couple who fought at the first meeting like them:D so natural. and how I love kwanghee so gentle in here.

- Lip Balm Couple FTW -

Guest kopxpert

I wonder what Uee though listening to this couple "talking" about her.
Oh no... Sunhwa's falling for him already. She's mine, Kwanghee!!
Anyone know about why Sunhwa has a phone? As far as I know, Secret only have one phone they share for "business" purposes. I guess they are allowed to have phones already but there are no news about it. About time!!

Guest truthofayay

I realllly love this couple... I don't know why. I just feel they have something special hidden. I always think that Kwanghee's image was just like Jo Kwon (maybe), but I found it different after seeing 2 ep of WGM. He is really gentle and manly. Before I tot that I'll never date with a guy like Kwanghee, but now I think that will be fun. I ended up watching WGM since Sangchu couple, but now I start to watch this couple...

Omo!I was sad about Leeteuk and Sora leaving WGM then I watched their episode and can't help but love them. They're just so funny which makes it really fun to watch! It's surprising how Kwanghee is on WGM. I think it adds flavor that the couple are close even before being paired up here.
I can't wait for their future episodes.

Guest izyanesa

I still not seing ep 2 T.T

My connection were so slow, i cany even open the site....but i sure the ep were the best just like ep 1....so guys, it really officialy we call them the lip balm couple ^^~

From what i read, it seem like kwanghee has a suave side of him which made him more manly, i always want to see his man side, well he said in his strong heart, his ex once a celeb/idol right.....

Guest rocky5053

WGM...lip balm couple..WOWW..i still didn't watch ep2...but this is my 1st time laughing like crazy because of WGM couple.Only watch 1 ep..Kwang-Sun couple already stole my heart..their fighting 1st meeting is so hilarious and funny..i feel so bored will old couple.,but this new couple chemistry look like only them can give back higher rating for WGM..SunHwa is so cute and sweet..KwangHee so funny and absolutely gentle..i think now i know why Sulli f(x) never change choose him as her ideal type..I love this couple so much!!Kwang-Sun...HwaiTing!!!!!

Archived