[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

Guest sueis0702

timpa said: Kwanghee is definitely the mood-maker though. The tone of the show with him in the room is completely different then when you take him out.  I wouldn't be too critical of Oh Yoon Seo because she doesn't know any of them. Kwanghee/Sunhwa/Joon are all joking around because they're friends and know each other so OYS doesn't really fit in there. Sunhwa just plays around to make Kwanghee jealous and OYS wasn't in on the joke.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kopxpert

I'm glad that Sunhee couple kept bugging and teasing LJ couple. It "broke the ice" and hopefully Yeon Seo will loosen up a little. I'm relieved that Sunhwa & Kwanghee weren't intimidated by Yeon Seo and continued to pick on LJ couple. I think by doing that the possibility of becoming closer will be higher. Imo, LJ also needs to loosen up a little when it comes to his wife. I think he's a little too scared of her. It's ok to be a little scared but it wud look too one sided if he worries (fear) about her "feelings" all the time. Just my opinion though....
PS: Ramai gak org kita kt sini ye?
Btw, I'm so happy Hyosung tweeted my video to Sunhwa!!

Hyosungtweet.jpg?t=1349696147

Guest Lisa1430291744

yoochun95 said:
Lisa said: Ah... really...

Why they are so harsh to Kwanghee-oppa ;(
They treat him like a villain. Well, okay may be he's a little 'vocal', and his voice is loud and etc. But he's actually a warm person, even funny and considerate. It looks like the other's family member bullied him. I know he acts burdensome sometimes but instead of thinking how burdensome he is, it's better if they see him as a human. Joon's wife was also so serious. Onnie... why did you yell at Sun hwa like that and take it so seriously. She's really no joke :D

Ah... really... But this week's episode was so exciting thought :P They communicated well. Well, alright, may be we need a person like kwang hee oppa as a suspect to make this show more exciting. As long as he is alright among them.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

it was fun that Kwanghee and Sunhwa teased Lee Joon and Yeon Seo. and its clear that Sunhwa is close to Kwanghee. Sunhwa really knows how to read the situation, when Kwanhee was teasing Joon, she teased Joon too, without Kwanghee telling her to do so. both just match well together.
I'm looking forward to the 3 couples episode. and I would like Kwanghee to show more manliness to Sunhwa. he is really fun to watch but the reality is, he must still man-up during certain situations. example would be when Julien Kang was interrogating them. I'm pretty sure we will see Kwanghee's more manly side soon.

Guest kopxpert

heartbreak_warfare22 said: it was fun that Kwanghee and Sunhwa teased Lee Joon and Yeon Seo. and its clear that Sunhwa is close to Kwanghee. Sunhwa really knows how to read the situation, when Kwanhee was teasing Joon, she teased Joon too, without Kwanghee telling her to do so. both just match well together.
I'm looking forward to the 3 couples episode. and I would like Kwanghee to show more manliness to Sunhwa. he is really fun to watch but the reality is, he must still man-up during certain situations. example would be when Julien Kang was interrogating them. I'm pretty sure we will see Kwanghee's more manly side soon.________________________
Yeah, Sunhwa looked like the man there. Sure. like u said, he shud man-up with words esp when arguing but physically eeerr... no way. I'm taller than Kwanghee and like to think myself as a tough guy (lol) but I can just imagine myself getting scared of my mind if Julien grabbed my arm like that. Sure they were joking but u know what I mean... He is at least as tall as Gwangsu if not taller and he has muscles too haha.....

I love the SunHee couple for sure they made the show Last week and made the WGM village meeting a lot of fun.But I have to agree with you Heartbreak_w22, Kwanghee as to man up and stop catering to the viewers and really force SunHwa to see as her man even if he is a virtual one. 
Right now I feel she is still has him in the friend zone and until pushed by him she will not really experienced WGM fullly.Both are great entertainers and naturally funny, they really just need to interact more with each other as people who are married not friends playing houseN.G.Mel

Guest sueis0702

kopxpert said: I'm glad that Sunhee couple kept bugging and teasing LJ couple. It "broke the ice" and hopefully Yeon Seo will loosen up a little. I'm relieved that Sunhwa & Kwanghee weren't intimidated by Yeon Seo and continued to pick on LJ couple. I think by doing that the possibility of becoming closer will be higher. Imo, LJ also needs to loosen up a little when it comes to his wife. I think he's a little too scared of her. It's ok to be a little scared but it wud look too one sided if he worries (fear) about her "feelings" all the time. Just my opinion though....
PS: Ramai gak org kita kt sini ye?
Btw, I'm so happy Hyosung tweeted my video to Sunhwa!!

Hyosungtweet.jpg?t=1349696147

Guest kopxpert

Han Sun Hwa’s sexy dance puts the ‘WGM’ husbands in a trance

Posted Image

Han Sun Hwa‘s sexy dance had Julien Kang and Lee Joon in a trance.

On the October 13th episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, the couples were given the mission ‘Elect the Town Mayor and Mayoress’. Han Sun Hwa showed off her sexy dance skills together with Kwang Hee.

Han Sun Hwa showed off her sexy dance to Secret’s new song ‘Poison’ shaking and moving her perfect body. Julien Kang and Lee Joon were very obviously impressed and unable to hide it.

In the interviews that followed, Oh Yeon Seo said regarding her ‘husband’ watching Han Sun Hwa’s sexy dance “I don’t like it. I totally don’t like it. I’m jealous.” Lee Joon denied at first, “I wasn’t looking” then he was taken aback saying “She saw (me)? What do I do?”

Julien Kang also said, “She was really cool. I had to really be careful in front of chérie. I tried to be careful but couldn’t control (my) facial expression. It was obvious. I’m in trouble.”

Kwang Hee said about Han Sun Hwa’s dance, “I was hoping she wouldn’t open her legs so wide for the dance. She did, like a right angle. I don’t like it. I’m the husband so I should.”

Image: MBC ‘We Got Married’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Cr: 
http://kpopfever.com

Guest kopxpert

Reaction from Korea
Article: Sunhwa's 'shake + spread leg dance' puts the WGM town into a frenzy 'dazed husbands'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+455, -43] Adding Sunhwa and Kwanghee to WGM was the best decision ever

2. [+345, -32] Sunhwa and Kwanghee!! They're like the mood makers of the show, so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+317, -50] I like Sunhwa because she's always bright

class="entry-title"Kwanghee and Sunhwa get possessive on ‘We Got Married’

20121013_wegotmarried4_kwangheesunhwa_po

ZE:A‘s Kwanghee and SECRET‘s Sunhwa showed their affection for each other in their own unique way on ‘We Got Married‘.

On the October 13th episode, all three couples got together for a neighborhood barbecue. Tension arose when Kwanghee happened to touch Oh Yeon Seo‘s knee. After seeing that Sunhwa wasn’t pleased, he tried to make it up to her by tying her apron and giving her a back hug.

His plan seems to have worked as Sunhwa smiled when Kwanghee promised, “I won’t touch other women from now on.” Sunhwa commented, “Kwanghee has the tendency to touch people without thinking about it. It’s not like he studied abroad. It makes me sick. Still, I like the fact that he surprises me with skinship.”

The SECRET member wasn’t the only one to get possessive, however.

The two were planning to become the leaders of the ‘We Got Married Village’ when Sunhwa suggested she perform the infamous “wide legged” dance from SECRET’s “Poison” choreography.

Sunhwa stated confidently, “I will make ‘We Got Married’ the center of Hallyu. Do you know how much guys like it when I do the ‘wide legged’ dance?” She then started dancing when Kwanghee responded, “You’re going to do that here? Don’t do it. I’m only allowing this [right now] because you’re wearing long pants.”

20121013_wegotmarried4_kwangheesunhwa_po

Cr: allkpop

Guest milesedi

Hi guys!!
I just want to share with you some news about Sunhwa that we have in our own forum so you can read it too. Fighting!!! ^_^
[News] 'WGM' Han Sun Hwa, "I hope to follow in the steps of Adam Couple" (Interview) 엑스포츠뉴스: '우결' 한선화 "아담 커플 잇고 싶다" (인터뷰)

Han Sun Hwa has expressed her resolution in becoming a couple as interesting as the 'Adam Couple'.

Han Sun Hwa has been pairing up with Kwang Hee as a virtual married couple on MBC 'We Got Married Season 4' from September 3.

Named the 'Adam Couple', Jo Kwon of 2AM and Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls have been the longest running couple in the same program. Jo Kwon who has distinguished himself in the variety program and Ga In with her chic charms have shown their well-matched chemistry in the show. While showing the charms of a fresh, young couple who's in their early twenties in a comical way, they also led the program into its peak.

Han Sun Hwa said in an recent interview with XPORTSNEWS that she hopes to follow in the steps of the 'Adam Couple'.

Choosing the 'Adam Couple' as the most memorable couple ever on WGM, she revealed her thoughts, "I'm not too sure yet, but I think that if we work really hard, we could become a couple as interesting as them."

* Not full translations. Translated only parts on AC.
Link in Korean --> http://news.nate.com/view/20121013n07679
Credit: summerblues twitter

Archived