[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kopxpert

I choose Lip Balm or Love & War. I guess MBC wont use lipbalm bc it kinda promotes SBS's drama. Some people will be wondering why lipbalm and initiate sudden interest on the drama. It wont make any diff anyway bc the ratings of his drama is so low, but still, why wud they help SBS :)
Btw, anyone has the gif for when KH threw Sunhwa on bed and pretended to take off his shirt??

Ohmygosh. Seriously, at first I thought Kwanghee was kind of.. full of himself but whatever, I like him now! :D He looked totally different towards the end of episode 1 and I really liked it. I'm pretty sure you guys know I'm not talking about looks, but the way he acted. As I continued watching the video, I got used to his personality and I actually really like it. I'm just going to say that I like Sunhwa. I've always had a good impression of her since IY1. She was really funny there. Heck, they're both really funny in WGM. When they finally interacted with each other, I was like, "O.O THEY ARE TOTALLY COMPATIBLE!" They must be really close to be able to call each other before meeting each other as 'husband and wife' too, huh? :3 I'm totally in and shipping them. I'm talking about hardcore shipping like, squealing every single time when they bicker, have skinship, and when they 'finally' act lovey dovey. Wait, did I mention that I just finished episode one? But I'm reading the recaps for the next two episodes though. Curse the internet connection that prevents me from loading videos fast. -.- Okay, I should stop rambling now. :) COUNT ME IN TO DROP BY THIS THREAD OCCASIONALLY. Anyway, I would prefer calling them the Lip Balm Couple too, or maybe, SunHee? Anything for me. hehe.

Guest sueis0702

unhskikr4ever said: Ohmygosh. Seriously, at first I thought Kwanghee was kind of.. full of himself but whatever, I like him now! :D He looked totally different towards the end of episode 1 and I really liked it. I'm pretty sure you guys know I'm not talking about looks, but the way he acted. As I continued watching the video, I got used to his personality and I actually really like it. I'm just going to say that I like Sunhwa. I've always had a good impression of her since IY1. She was really funny there. Heck, they're both really funny in WGM. When they finally interacted with each other, I was like, "O.O THEY ARE TOTALLY COMPATIBLE!" They must be really close to be able to call each other before meeting each other as 'husband and wife' too, huh? :3 I'm totally in and shipping them. I'm talking about hardcore shipping like, squealing every single time when they bicker, have skinship, and when they 'finally' act lovey dovey. Wait, did I mention that I just finished episode one? But I'm reading the recaps for the next two episodes though. Curse the internet connection that prevents me from loading videos fast. -.- Okay, I should stop rambling now. :) COUNT ME IN TO DROP BY THIS THREAD OCCASIONALLY. Anyway, I would prefer calling them the Lip Balm Couple too, or maybe, SunHee? Anything for me. hehe.

Guest adam_couple

Many people say this couple resemble to adam couple...
For me, I believe no one can replace adam couple.. but im still watch this couple since they are noisy in a good way.. :)
Kwanghee is funny and sunhwa too... 
looking forward for next episode .. :)

Guest rocky5053

adam_couple said: Many people say this couple resemble to adam couple...
For me, I believe no one can replace adam couple.. but im still watch this couple since they are noisy in a good way.. :)
Kwanghee is funny and sunhwa too... 
looking forward for next episode .. :)

Guest adam_couple

can't replace...??

oopsss sorry..i know you adam couple lover..but .,for me this is the best of the best among all of WGM have ever had.SunHee couple not only replace.,but is better than them..after finish all 3 season of WGM before.,i admit Adam couple is the most funniest in WGM..they have cutenest.,chemistry.,and so funny..but SunHee couple is a little different.. They is too far real..perfect with each other...I think they become perfect because of their own personality..they already have funny character in their ownself..Their humarous.,tricky.,bickering an playfully is so natural..I really hope this couple will have more than 70 episode.. It's will be happy to see their tricky to make viewers laugh at a long time..

:D

Guest sueis0702

This couple likes to nagging each other. From my personal experience, if someone who used to nag you isnt around you will feel like something missing. Thats the sign of "LOVE" actually. But i keep on deny it..

Guest kopxpert

unhskikr4ever said: Ohmygosh. Seriously, at first I thought Kwanghee was kind of.. full of himself but whatever, I like him now! :D He looked totally different towards the end of episode 1 and I really liked it. I'm pretty sure you guys know I'm not talking about looks, but the way he acted. As I continued watching the video, I got used to his personality and I actually really like it. I'm just going to say that I like Sunhwa. I've always had a good impression of her since IY1. She was really funny there. Heck, they're both really funny in WGM. When they finally interacted with each other, I was like, "O.O THEY ARE TOTALLY COMPATIBLE!" They must be really close to be able to call each other before meeting each other as 'husband and wife' too, huh? :3 I'm totally in and shipping them. I'm talking about hardcore shipping like, squealing every single time when they bicker, have skinship, and when they 'finally' act lovey dovey. Wait, did I mention that I just finished episode one? But I'm reading the recaps for the next two episodes though. Curse the internet connection that prevents me from loading videos fast. -.- Okay, I should stop rambling now. :) COUNT ME IN TO DROP BY THIS THREAD OCCASIONALLY. Anyway, I would prefer calling them the Lip Balm Couple too, or maybe, SunHee? Anything for me. hehe.

Guest sueis0702

Love1403 said: Special MCs for this weekend's Music Core:

Zinger, Sunhwa (wife), Kwanghee(husband), and Siwan(fake husband).

Source: http://www.imbc.com/...ContentTypeID=1
Thanks to Unity@Hally8 for the tips :)

-
Yaaay I can´t wait to see how the three of them will on on stage MCeing together xD

@Love1403

Thanks for the info. Hope to see them somewhere coz me here in Malaysia only have KBS and SBS channel on ASTRO

Archived