Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cafebuon

[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest rocky5053

WGM...lip balm couple..WOWW..i still didn't watch ep2...but this is my 1st time laughing like crazy because of WGM couple.Only watch 1 ep..Kwang-Sun couple already stole my heart..their fighting 1st meeting is so hilarious and funny..i feel so bored will old couple.,but this new couple chemistry look like only them can give back higher rating for WGM..SunHwa is so cute and sweet..KwangHee so funny and absolutely gentle..i think now i know why Sulli f(x) never change choose him as her ideal type..I love this couple so much!!Kwang-Sun...HwaiTing!!!!!

Guest kopxpert

rocky5053 said: WGM...lip balm couple..WOWW..i still didn't watch ep2...but this is my 1st time laughing like crazy because of WGM couple.Only watch 1 ep..Kwang-Sun couple already stole my heart..their fighting 1st meeting is so hilarious and funny..i feel so bored will old couple.,but this new couple chemistry look like only them can give back higher rating for WGM..SunHwa is so cute and sweet..KwangHee so funny and absolutely gentle..i think now i know why Sulli f(x) never change choose him as her ideal type..I love this couple so much!!Kwang-Sun...HwaiTing!!!!!________________________________________________________
What are u waiting for? Ep 1 was mostly funny bc of the prank. On ep 2, their interaction was so funny and interesting. I feel like I was in a car with my aunt and uncle arguing/bickering about petty stuff (Oc Sunhee were way funnier).Do not delay anymore!! :)

Guest babystars951

I love this couple! They are so funny and comfortable with each other! Even their bickering seems light and fun!
Even though, I am super sad Lee Joon will join the WGM cast but I think Kwangee and Lee Joon interactions in the Village will be hilarious!

Heyyyy alll, I actually a goguma fans after they finished WGM I didnt watch anymore WGM and suddenly watch this couple...I think they are interesting...and I remember before , they are also a MC in WGM...both of them. it is funny thought...but I am looking forward to this couple. 

Guest kopxpert

@maretta or anyone
Do u guys remember which WGM ep did Sunhwa become commentator. Or at least which season/ on which couple? I want to make a cut and upload it YT.
Thanks in advance

Guest kopxpert

Got it ep 69/70 Khuntoria. But I cant find the subbed version. Oh well..

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

I just recently read a wikipedia entry on Han Sunhwa. with her bright personality, I didn't believe that hardships she went through during her younger days.
I enjoyed watching her as the white paper on IY1 but I never thought that she was a person that went through a lot for her family and for her dreams. she is an amazing person.

maretta said: Heyyyy alll, I actually a goguma fans after they finished WGM I didnt watch anymore WGM and suddenly watch this couple...I think they are interesting...and I remember before , they are also a MC in WGM...both of them. it is funny thought...but I am looking forward to this couple. 

Guest kopxpert

I may go off topic here but it's kinda related if u want to be updated with Sunhee WGM subbed videos:
ATTENTION SECRETTIMES AND BABYZ:Jason TEMPSUBBER just made a FACEBOOK PAGE to update his and SecretAgent subbed videos (and maybe others too) for SECRET and BAP fans' convenience. Let's all give our full support to these wonderful subbers!!
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TS-Subs/361227957290850
There's no SECRET THREAD in SOOMPI right?
@Love1403 - Thanks!!

Guest rainie029

it's been a while since i've watched WGM and SunHee couple is the reason...these two looks so cute together...seriously, their bickering with each other is so funny..and they really are close since these two are friends...can't wait for more episodes of them....SunHee!!

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.