[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diamond2212

kopxpert said: Tbh. I hate it when people say Sunhee is 2nd Adam couple. I read somewhere, someone mentioned (opinion) that JK is not attracted to Gain as a "woman" and vice-versa. I actually agree. They might go very well together but the fact is - they are not physically attracted to each other. Some people say there's romance and stuff but come on now...this is JoKwon we're talking about :)
That's one of the reasons why I prefer Sunhee couple. They are definitely attracted to each other making it more believable. Most importantly, Sunhee is a lot funnier. Both couples are funny but it seems that what Adam lacks Sunhee couple have plus much more. Sunhwa talks more than Gain and funnier too imo and KH s definitely more masculine :)
Basically what i'm saying is if u put Sunhee couple in a hotel room overnight without anyone knowing, most likely something will "happen" but if u put Adam couple in the same situation, i bet u my life savings nothing will happen. 
Oc we'll never know but that's just my take on both couples. :)

Guest kopxpert

diamond2212 said: kopxpert said: Tbh. I hate it when people say Sunhee is 2nd Adam couple. I read somewhere, someone mentioned (opinion) that JK is not attracted to Gain as a "woman" and vice-versa. I actually agree. They might go very well together but the fact is - they are not physically attracted to each other. Some people say there's romance and stuff but come on now...this is JoKwon we're talking about :)
That's one of the reasons why I prefer Sunhee couple. They are definitely attracted to each other making it more believable. Most importantly, Sunhee is a lot funnier. Both couples are funny but it seems that what Adam lacks Sunhee couple have plus much more. Sunhwa talks more than Gain and funnier too imo and KH s definitely more masculine :)
Basically what i'm saying is if u put Sunhee couple in a hotel room overnight without anyone knowing, most likely something will "happen" but if u put Adam couple in the same situation, i bet u my life savings nothing will happen. 

I just watched today´s episode raw and am I the only one who finds it not cool that MBC shows the same footage from their 1st house filming every week? I mean I know they have filmed newer materials too, and I wants to see them at different places etc too! I want to see the filming after SECRET released Poison and so on...

It seems like this couple has gathered so much broadcast materials from one single filming so MBC keeps on showing it instead of jumping to the next filming place/setting.

I´m not sure what I prefer more, them in the house having conversations or them going on dates and play around..

Guest diamond2212

kopxpert said: diamond2212 said: kopxpert said: Tbh. I hate it when people say Sunhee is 2nd Adam couple. I read somewhere, someone mentioned (opinion) that JK is not attracted to Gain as a "woman" and vice-versa. I actually agree. They might go very well together but the fact is - they are not physically attracted to each other. Some people say there's romance and stuff but come on now...this is JoKwon we're talking about :)

Guest kopxpert

Love1403 said: It seems like this couple has gathered so much broadcast materials from one single filming so MBC keeps on showing it instead of jumping to the next filming place/setting.

I´m not sure what I prefer more, them in the house having conversations or them going on dates and play around..
I think it's bc they dont want to leave out anything so I agree with u about there's a lot of material. They dont want to advance/skip anything they thought was interesting. The problem is they only have 20mins every week. The thing is Sunhee will be behind timilne wise. But the thing is LJ couple are a bt late so maybe they are trying to manage all three couples episode so that when they all meet, it's in the right time frame. Does that make sense? It's hard for me to explain this but I hope u have a general idea of what I'm saying :)

^
Now that you mention it, that might be true. Well I just saw preview screencaps of next week´s episode so I´m happy to see new materials from filming being released for WGM. Btw next week´s episode looks to be fun, all the couples are finally meeting.

tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb4h91kc3A1rtt7v0o6_1280.jpg

Guest kopxpert

Weekly idol subs are out.
They talked about Sunhee a few times in the show. They also asked Sunhwa about Siwan, Kwanghee Sunhwa "love triangle". LMAO

Guest kopxpert

Sunhwa and Kwanghee belongs in a mental hospital LOLOLOL XD
I get this feeling Hansung and that Secret manager are slowly getting popular too. I guess that Hansung is younger or same age as Sunhwa (the way she calls him). i haven't finished watching yet, just want to write something about this :)

kopxpert said: Sunhwa and Kwanghee belongs in a mental hospital LOLOLOL XD
I get this feeling Hansung and that Secret manager are slowly getting popular too. I guess that Hansung is younger or same age as Sunhwa (the way she calls him). i haven't finished watching yet, just want to write something about this :)

Guest kopxpert

I have this feeling other female idols will be careful now around Kwanghee esp Sunhwa's hoobae's/juniors lol. She sees everything haha.... .this time Lizzy her fellow Busaneer (Busaneer?) is mentioned

^
Yeah Kwanghee is kind of touchy I have noticed from watching him MC with Sunhwa etc, so it´s must be a habit for him to be close with female coworkers etc. Sunhwa has eagle eyes so he better be careful..

I find it funny how Sunhwa always mention Siwan. Lol, I don´t think she will ever get over the fake-husband hidden camera thing cause I know truthfully she kind of wish he was her husband, heck I would too (quote Dongjun) xD

-
From Mnet interview with SECRET

tumblr_mb6s8efVbA1qhxkkpo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mb6s8efVbA1qhxkkpo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mb6s8efVbA1qhxkkpo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mb6s8efVbA1qhxkkpo4_r1_250.gif

I wonder what Kwanghee thinks about this... Himchan is in the same agency as Sunhwa too, lol they could be close if they wants to and nothing would be leaked out to the world.. :o

Archived