[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prisoner98k514

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Kwanghee Gets Jealous Over Ex-Virtual Wife Han Sun Hwa’s Drama Relationship with Lee Jang Woo?

In the latest interview with MBC’s “Section TV,” girl group Secret’s Han Sun Hwa will reveal that ZE:A’s Kwanghee became adorably jealous when he heard the news that she would be partnering up with actor Lee Jang Woo for her new drama, “Rosy Lovers.”

Han Sun Hwa said that she was rewatching her episodes of MBC’s reality show, “We Got Married,” in order to engage into her drama character. When she told Kwanghee about working together with Lee Jang Woo, Kwanghee apparently said, “Don’t you think I look better with you than Lee Jang Woo?” showing his jealousy over her new partnership.

The production team also hinted that in this interview, Lee Jang Woo promised to take a dive into the Han River if the drama surpassed 30% in viewership ratings. In order to match this, Han Sun Hwa apparently made a surprising ratings promise as well.

Their entire interview will be aired on October 19.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/zeas-kwanghee-gets-jealous-over-ex-virtual-wife-han-sun-hwas-drama-relationship-with-lee-jang-woo/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest novilimz

@T14503NG I'm sorry for late reply... 

I already re-upload SunHee Moment at SK EP385 at my Dailymotion >> SunHee Moment #17 - [141018] SK EP385

Btw, my friend at KKT said that Kwanghee mention Sunhwa again.. Yeay!!! Let's watch this video!!!

You can watch from 1:13 He said sunhwa's husband (?) hehehe.. Gbu

Archived