[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

^

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Secret’s Seon Hwa prepares a birthday meal for ZE:A’s Kwang Hee

September 21, 2012 8:30 pm dkrogers

20120921162724093.jpg

Secret’s Han Seon Hwa recently prepared a birthday meal for ZE:A’s Hwang Kwang Hee.

In the September 22 episode of MBC’s variety show We Got Married, Han cooks seaweed soup and roast chicken to celebrate Kwang’s birthday.

Officials for the show said that Han showed off her cooking skills but Hwang, who helped her as an assistant, had a hard time during the cooking.

The two stars also wanted to give each other a hug but they couldn’t do it. As a result, they just shot their own commercial wishing that they could give each other a hug.

Hwang expressed his gratitude by saying, “Han is the first girl who cooked for my birthday.”

Hwang was also surprised at his birthday present from Han. The episode will air on September 22 at 5:15 p.m.

• Source: TV Report
    -
    I can´t wait to see this week´s episode! Sunhwa is a good cook as we have seen from her Pit-a-pat episode so I´m looking forward to this. I also can´t wait to see how Sunhwa will use what she learned on Invincible Youth and use it on WGM Village. I bet she´s a pro at farming, cocking and even taking care of animals by now :P

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Sunhwa has been preparing meals since she was young. she takes care of her younger siblings because their parents had to work. she had a rough childhood. I'm amazed by her because she is so carefree and always cheerful even after all that she has been through. her outlook in life is very bright.
Kwanghee better take care of Sunhwa, and I believe he would. I always thought that Kwanghee was just a loud and very feminine guy. but it looks like he is manly and even if he is loud, he is entertaining and he matches well with Sunhwa.
I feel like the writers of WGM got it right this time. I feel like the best seasons of WGM are Season 1 and Season 2. Season 1 was balanced with actors and singers while season 2 was all idols and the show became a venue to show their real selves instead of the image that they have to portray as idols. now Season 4, is much like season 1, a blend of actors and idols/singers. and I'm really looking forward to the developments of Kwanghee and Sunhwa.

Guest coconutcreme

I laugh so hard every episode! Haven't tuned into WGM since the Adam Couple so I'm happy that this couple gives me a reason to watch now. I remember first seeing Kwanghee on Oh My School and thought he was really funny. I'm glad that I get "to know" Sunhwa through this pairing since I really only paid attention to Hyosung from Secret. I probably would've reacted the same way Sunhwa did in the first meeting "Im Siwan?! Heck yes! Score!" I am pleasantly surprised that Kwanghee takes charge and his explaining his reason for wearing black panties with his white pants-OMG. dead.

Guest kopxpert

When Sunhwa was attending the plants, it reminded me of IY1. I''ve watch the whole 58 eps so many times and I've made more than 100 video cuts from the season. Still not bored watching it.
Can't wait for the subs for WGM ep 4. I think the subs will be out extremely fast this time (at least that's what 'm hoping for) bc the demand for Sunhee is very high

^
Yeah that´s true, I hope we see the WGM couples works in the field a lot too cause it´s WGM Village after all. Sunhwa and Kwanghee never fails to make me laugh and entertain =)

tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po1_500.png
tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po2_250.giftumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po3_250.gif
tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po4_500.png
tumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po5_250.giftumblr_mar1yjCVCy1qk8h0po6_250.gif

Cr: ajikto

Serious they´re SO ADORABLE!! I feel like I´m watching a real-life-sitcom drama because of these two <3

-
Special Music Core MC
http://youtu.be/JBiRtnH3BQQ

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; " class="title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; line-height: 1.3em; letter-spacing: normal; "Kwang Hee and Han Sun Hwa share a backhug, moving quickly up a notch on the skinship meterkwang_hee_han_sun_hwa_wgm_120922.jpg

Kwang Hee-Han Sun Hwa couple’s skinship gets bolder by the episode.

On the September 22nd episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, Kwang Hee and Sun Hwa prepared Kwang Hee’s birthday meal together.

The cooking was led by Han Sun Hwa, who is well-known for her cooking skills and she cooked a delicious chicken stew for Kwang Hee. Watching Han Sun Hwa cooking Kwang Hee stated, “I think you’ll get commercial offers for condiments”, and the two promoted themselves to the advertisers by filming their own commercial.

The two of them reenacted a happy newlywed, Kwang Hee was to run to Han Sun Hwa, surprised and happy to witness her making such delicious meal. Sun Hwa suggested, “How about we try it with a backhug?” Kwang Hee gave Sun Hwa a backhug looking excited and shy. Han Sun Hwa unfortunately forgot her line and when Kwang Hee chastised her she explained laughing, “It was because I was so happy.”

Kwang Hee and Han Sun Hwa couple moved quickly up a notch on the skinship meter by not only sharing a backhug, but also rubbing their faces together.

Image: MBC ‘We Got Married’
Source: Newsen via Nate

Translated by: JJ @ KPOPfever

Guest kopxpert

They were some talk about WGM here and Park Misun actually complimented Kwanghee as Sunhwa's husband and Sunhwa says she likes him too (or something like that)
Sebakwi or QTCTW
http://youtu.be/zsD7LXihYO0

Guest kopxpert

enrell said: Maybe can ask them to upload to different website? ie viki etc etcdailymotion vid quality is quite bad. im sure secret fans wld enjoy watching their idols in better quality vids rite...

Archived