Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

As one of the loyal, longtime Sunnies I can assure all that I haven't forsaken our princess and am elated that she will begin this new chapter of her life. The business of my own life has kept me running between new and old residences and I haven't been able to join in with things lately, but am happy, and grateful, for those who have continued to update us with pictures and insights regarding the couple and our beautiful bride . My wish for this couple is that they take a few years to enjoy each other and continue to work of their careers, and never ending (in the case of GHS ;)) activities before beginning to build a family of their own. A few years of wedded bliss followed by at least a boy and a girl to carry on with their united bloodlines. Thanks again to all Sunnies out there and long life and happiness to the bride and groom, their extended families and it's future additions... :)

• Like 19

Dear chaellyn, 

I know you meant well, but let us not prejudged other sunnies as to why they are not as active in this thread as before.  Maybe they are having difficulty with their everyday lives right now.

I myself became a silent lurker for months because I had to concentrate on helping my daughter with her studies.  When news broke out about Ahngoo , it was already March and school vacation here in my country, so I had time.  

Just look at the donations for Ahngoo wedding coming from domestic and overseas fans.  They gave away $5, $10, $20 of their hard earned money because they love KHS.  That amount is huge for the ordinary man.  Some who weren't able to donate gave prayers and heartfelt greetings either in YT or in other threads.   I also see other sunnies depending Ahngoo in the thread where they are being bashed.  

Sunnies all around are doing their share in celebrating this momentous occasion.  

Just my two cents. 

• Like 16

To all fellow sunnies, I nver meant anything I just only voiced out my honest opinion so I said I apologized for d inconvenience if ever I hit someone/anyone of my thoughts...if truth be told i'm very happy for our angel bcoz she has someone already to depend/lean on for all her troubles, share  her success/failure...we all know that she's a very private person n very independent in a very young age that if possible she wanted to tackle everything in her own w/out  anyone's help...but now that she gave her love/trust to AJH I know it for sure that she can work more at ease bcoz she has him by her side, two is better than one...whatever comes to their way they can face it together...anyway thanks for d thoughts of yours sisters kgrl43 and pinay19 I openly appreciated, n to all especially to sisters cheerkoo and khs7 for their constant updates regarding our couple big thanks!

• Like 12

[단독] 구혜선, 어린이병원 영상물에 목소리까지 재능기부 '화제'

[Solo voice talent contributed to the GHS, Children's Hospital footage 'agent']

20160523002193_0.jpg

Spoiler

Known actress Goo Hye Sun who have contributed to the cost of a wedding without taking a full Severance Children's Hospital acclaimed (pictured) is to donate to hospitals talent has become warm topic.

GHS accepted the job that contains a story in their own voice, Severance Children's Hospital opened 23 days the 10th anniversary of the video production process willingly and found the day hospital.

GHS Children's Hospital opened on the 10th anniversary of audiovisual production in the hospital will once again have the talent involved contributed to the story.

When the subtitle of "make a significant space of only children with the love of staff and a number of donors" out of GHS through narration "it dwaetjiman expect many difficulties and deficits led a touch of love of staff and a number of donors we have children with could mean for a pack of deep space, "said he said.

Goo Hye Sun also said, "In this land for the first time, provide the best environment for children in care and care for children with the Severance Hospital, where" finished the story of the last video production.

Meanwhile, Goo Jae - Hyeon couple donated the last 21 days Find the Severance Children's Hospital, "I want to give to children with courage and hope," said the full cost to the ceremony hansangwon ledger.

Chuyoungjun reporters yjchoo@segye.com

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2016/05/23/20160523002806.html?OutUrl=naver

• Like 10

具惠善为儿童医院视频配音 用声音感化人心

[With good benefits for the children's hospital with the video dubbing voice soften the hearts]

20160303082743123ciqy

May 23, according to YG entertainment sources, its actors with good benefits day visit Seoul SEVERANCE Children's Hospital, the hospital produced video dubbing, voice probation with people.

Owned brokerage company official said: "In order to meet the tenth anniversary of the establishment SEVERANCE Children's Hospital, Memorial Hospital in video production with good benefits invited dubbing This is the second Ahn Jae-hyun, with good benefits couples contributions to the hospital, with good benefits. do charity, she had access to the hospital the day of record. "

It is reported that, in this video production, and with good benefits not only describes in detail the basic information about the Children's Hospital, medical environment and line-up, we also appeal to children with a lot of attention, I hope you love and give them more love. Earlier, Ahn Jae-hyun and with good benefits in the wedding day, go to the hospital for sick children contributions, deep love caused the media and fans appreciated.

In addition, Ahn Jae-hyun and with good benefits tied the knot on May 21, officially became husband and wife. (Editor: Zhou Yu Han) <-wide satellite network>

http://m.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=244002

• Like 13

wahhhhhhhhh congratulations to koo hye sun on getting married havent posted here because i have been so busy loosing it on twitter hahahahahha wow it feels so surreal seeing her being taken after stanning her for years it feels like im letting go of my precious baby. saw the video of koo hye sun with her husband ahn jae hyun at the hospital and i have never seen her so happy and smiley like she smiles often but this time it was so pure peaceful and calm u could tell how joyful she was by the look on her face, same with her husband lol... 

i am so happy jae hyun and koo met eachother u can tell they are both shy and quiet ppl but those two have been able to overcome those shyness by doing and accomplishing great things together..koo hye sun have never been more confident omgggg i am loving her lately i am so happy she found someone who isnt sitting by and letting things be but instead pushing her forward to do greater things... i am really excited to see where all this confidence and love koo has gotten would take her career.. i am hoping all these love knetz are showering on koo hye sun extends to her next drama or movie project praying for positivity and love. it is so exciting to see that in as much as they both love eachother they still not letting that affect their careers..

i really dont have anything to say to anyone having issue with koo getting married.. like seriously why..it just doesnt make sense never have and never will.... to those who have wished koo a happy married life and congratulated her with your whole heart thank you guys so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. this is a new journey in her life lets all ride along with her with an open hearts..

again congratulations to mrs koo hye sun and mr ahn jae hyun... or is it mrs koo hye  hyun :lol:

• Like 19

Now that Koo-nim is married, we may not hear too much news about her. I hope her hubby, AJH-nim continues to share more about him and his wifey with us...kekeke In the meantime, I am laughing away with Journey to West 2.

I am not sure if Cinderella and 4 Knights has been assigned a time slot yet.

Here is to praying really hard so that it will soon get a home and a time spot and for it to be a HIT !!!!

AJH Fighting!!!!

I am SOOOOO looking forward to Journey to West 2 this Tuesday. Where did they all hide their eggs? Esp AJH!! He has the biggest egg of all (an ostrich egg). hahahah. Did you see how he made that big egg blend in inside his pants??? kakakaka

It was also SOO funny when AJH text Koo-nim to see if she can help him with the calculus problem stamped on his back to find the lodging---she text back in Kang HoDong style of speaking...(sorry I just cannot translate it.she responded with 'what is this?"but using the Busan accent that Kang HD uses..) Gosh!! A caluculus problem!! Thank God one person knew how to solve it. The episodes are so fun to watch. DAEBOK!!! And,,,oh so sweet...when he had the big problem of calculus to solve to get the telephone number to the lodging, the person he had in mind was Koo-nim. These two rely on and think about each other. 

• Like 16

I am experiencing GHS withdrawal. I feel like I have given away my daughter and feel sad because she is now with a different family. I also feel like a meddling mother-in-law who wants to barge in the newlyweds's house and see how they are doing... *YIKES* (I'm not even that old to become a mother-in-law!)

Because I am desperate for news about GHS, I resorted to WIkipedia (it's like an album of old pictures...sorry for my nostalgic mood) Wikipedia lists down her works and achievements, and the list just goes on and on. She is really amazing! I want to share some things I read which I think is worth repeating.

"In the KBS drama Blood which began airing 16 in February 2015, she plays the character "Yoo Ri Ta" a genius who entered medical school at the age of 17 and who is also wealthy, bright, cheerful character who enjoys her wealth and is often misunderstood as an arrogant and outrageous person. Koo hye sun and the lead actor of this drama, Ahn Jae-hyun shot on location footage in Romania for this drama. Although the rating was low in Korea, internationally it was a success topping the internet for most watch and becoming the number 1 show on dramafever throughout its airing and continued on after the final episode. 

On 29 April 2015, Ku’s piano piece "Rain" topped the QQ music chart, China’s largest search engine. Released six years previously, Ku topped the chart due to the attention given to Blood in China as well.[49] "

So Blood is actually written down in history as an internationally successful drama. I often read bad reviews about Blood and how GHS even apologized for it. I have watched it many times and I find it to be very well done, but I thought that maybe I'm just bias. But now it's confirmed how well received Blood was. Blood was done beautifully from production, to the script, to the actors. GHS played Yoo Ri Ta without a hint of the roles she played in the past, she actually brightens up a scene with her outrageous antics. AJH as Park Ji Sang, cold and warm but what I like the most is when he closes up a surgery. My goodness! Those hands are so natural you think he's doing it as a real profession. He is really Hand Jae Hyun as khs7 nicknamed him LOL! JJH also acted convincingly as a 2-faced doctor. Medical dramas are not easy especially when the actors have to roll those medical terms out of their tongues naturally. It's a pity Korea did not appreciate a drama that is a cut above the rest and made an impact on the international audience. It could have paved the way for new genres in K-dramas.

Also, here's another paragraph from Wikipedia that speaks well of GHS's character.

"She also takes up as a lead role in Chinese drama; her agency stated on November 6, 2015 that she's set to star in 'The Legendary Tycoon'. She will be playing the noble and pure wife of the lead, who is a self-made godfather of the Chinese film industry. A rep stated that they had previously worked with her for her Taiwanese drama 'Absolute Boyfriend', showing that they have a special connection leading to their new project. The rep explained that despite the difficult script because of language difference, she showed professionalism during filming, touching everybody.

As of December 29, 2015 she does a free wedding pictorial for a close friend as a beautiful inside and out. She debuted in the entertainment world as an advertisement model back in 2002, and at the time, had become close friends with her hairstylist, Chief Seo Yoon. Thirteen years after the fact, they are still close friends, so she partook in the photo shoot without accepting any pay." 

I never followed a showbiz personality or celebrity in my entire life, only GHS and I'm glad I did. She will really be remembered in history as more than just a pretty face, she's multi-talented and beautiful inside and out. No wonder AJH did not take any chances in letting her go. She's one in a million. After watching AJH in action in JTTW2, I can tell that he is quick-witted, smart, knows what he wants and will do all means to get it.

(Again, sorry for my long post)

• Like 14

just wanna say ........ 21.05.16

happy wedding Koo Hye Seon n Ahn Jae Hyeon, may you both have a happy marriage life n blissfull marriage. Always loving each other, respect each other n have a very long time n eternal love in your mariage life as husband n wife.  What God had united can not be separated by human. 

One by one, my wish for you come true Koo. Your existence really attach me a lot. You're not just have a pretty face, but your heart is trully like an angel. A good woman like you are meant for a good man like Mr. Anh Jae Hyeon. I'm so happy seeing you so happy ,i guess this is your happiest smile that i ever saw from you. You are trully happy with him, the man that you choose that will spend the rest of your life with him. The man who loving you so deeply through his eyes n the way he carying for you. The man that have proud to have you in his life. The man that not asshamed to tell the world that you are his only . The man that will do everything n assure what can make his woman smile n happy again. 

Love you Koo^^

• Like 11

Just saw this instavid on IG. Aww.. I really like this piano piece "Separation March" from our KU's new age album "Breathe".:wub: I hope she'll continue to write more piano compositions coz her music's really deep & powerful.:wub: ( Actually, I always listen to her piano songs during bedtime (my lullaby, keke). Even my cellfone's ringing tone is "The Sound of Rain at Night" ...promise,:w00t::lol:)

• Like 8

5 hours ago, khs7 said:

Just saw this instavid on IG. Aww.. I really like this piano piece "Separation March" from our KU's new age album "Breathe".:wub: I hope she'll continue to write more piano compositions coz her music's really deep & powerful.:wub: ( Actually, I always listen to her piano songs during bedtime (my lullaby, keke). Even my cellfone's ringing tone is "The Sound of Rain at Night" ...promise,:w00t::lol:)

Hey that's my cellphone ringtone too!!!  Apir!!!! :)

• Like 14

Thank you very much @cheerkoo for keeping us informed from DC GHS Gallery Sunnies fellow in Korea, also for the tireless effort from you for translating all news about GHS. Without you, I think we’re completely lost. For me, you’re also the angel for us… :)… 

I am very happy to finally see GHS tie the knot with the man of her choice. Seeing them together, especially on their wedding day at the hospital, really makes my day… She really looks beautiful, happy and glowing… I hope we can always see her like that all the time :)… And all the pics from Marie Claire, imho, no couple can beat their chemistry… It’s DAEBAK! and now that she’s someone’s wife, I don’t know if I can see her much in the future… I can only hope for the news about her. Even a tidbit one. A selfish mind of me always craved to know everything about her, even it means coming from AJH’s VS… I don’t know about you guys, but TBH, Im always waiting for AJH talking something about her… I know it’s too much. please God help me for my shameless curiosity about GHS life…:crazy:...

Im glad that the nation give positive response about this couple donation to the hospital, as well giving them blessing for their marriage… I believe, GHS-AJH will received more blessings in their life… not only in material form, but also in other way... I believe GHS-AJH move is giving big impact to children in needs, and who knows it will make a new trend in K-entertainment: charity for a cause. For GHS, we’ve seen a lot of her charity work, and it doesn’t surprise me if she did this…

I wish GHS - AJH a happy marriage life as now they have become one, and they may become each other shelter. And may they walk together each day and be more in love, and whatever their wishes for their life and new family, will come true... again, Congrats dear Koo… 

Ps: I can relate to fellow sunnies who don't comment a lot or not comment at all. This new Soompi format is killing me. I don't know how to reply on my smartphone without making me scratch my head. I can only make comment when I connect to via PC which is not very convenient... So pardon me, if I can't comment a lot here... But really I love to see all the comments and news about GHS in this thread... Thank you all for sharing everything about GHS... It means a lot to me... 
  • Like 14

16 hours ago, Pinay19 said:

Hey that's my cellphone ringtone too!!!  Apir!!!! :)

Really?:w00t: Yay! Apir sistah!:lol:That piece is so ethereal! I feel like I'm in heaven everytime I listened to it.:wub:

• Like 8

I know we should understand that the newlyweds are probably busy or would want to spend their first days as husband and wife in private, but I am ddddyyyyiiiinnnnggg to see their wedding photos or even a snippet of their wedding video.  

We have all been spoiled rotten by AJH.  :):):)

• Like 13