Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks so much @Zephyr_Eunoia_Hanaemi.

Beautiful and moving MV's. 

I enjoyed all 5 very much. 5, however, was most moving for me. I loved the roof top scene in Blood as much as their reunion scene in Rumania. Wtih Celine Dion's song in the back ground,,,it was perfect. Thanks so much. Your Mv also reminded me that I really loved AJH in action scenes in BLOOD. I tthink he is great as an action actor. I hope that many directors spot your MV and see his potential too. 

Thanks again for your hard work. I will visit your sites soon. Great surprise for us. Hope you feel better soon.

Since March when their dating news broke, I think I was thoroughly attached to any news on them. And, what a pair,,,they did give us a lot to enjoy. I feel like I watched and experienced the best drama ever. I wish AhnGoo all the best of everything and God bless them. I don't think I will ever forget their anniversary. kekeke

• Like 22

GHS is mentioned---so I bring them over~~~

2articles on J2W2~both articles are based on what was presented on the tvN broadcast of J2W2 (TV version)---which I wish we have access to it. I will translate the main portions only.

http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20160521000009

'신서유기2' 안재현, 부부 온도궁합에 대해 "달라야 안고 있기 좋다"

신서유기2' 안재현

'신서유기2' 안재현과 강호동이 부부 온도궁합에 대한 이야기를 나눴다. AJH and Kang HoDong talked about the temperature compatibility of a couple.

20일 오후 방송된 tvN '신서유기2'에서는 안재현과 강호동이 부부 온도궁합에 대해서 대화를 하는 모습이 그려졌다. This talk occurred on the TV version of J2W2 on May 20th. 

이날 강호동은 안재현에게 "부부 온도 궁합이 좋아야 한다"고 말했다. Kang told Ahn that temperature compatibility between two people have to be good. 

이에 안재현은 "온도가 다른게 좋다"고 답한 반면 강호동은 "아니다 똑같아야 좋은거다"고 답했다. AJH responded with:"It is best that each person's temperature be different to be good." On the other hand, Kang said: "No, temperature must be the same in a couple to be good."

안재현은 "다른게 좋다"라며 "달라야 같이 안고 있을 수 있다"며 로맨틱한 모습을 보였다. The romantic AJH asserts with: "No, different temperatures in a couple is the best. The couple can stay hugging each other if the temperature is differnt." 

반면 강호동은 "열이 많으면 문을 열면 되고 온도 설정할 때도 편하다"고 말했다. But, Kang says: "It is better to be same because, if there is too much heat, they can open a widow. And, they can agree on what temperature to set the room." (hahaha...did you guys get that? Kang is so funny.)

이수근도 "재현이는 젊은 생각이고 우리는 현실적으로 생각한다"며 웃음을 자아냈다. Lee Soo Geun says: "JaeHyun is thinking as a young person but we are talking from a reality point of view." Such discussion brought on laughter. 

http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0010634421&code=61181111&cp=nv

'신서유기2' 안재현, 구님과의 2세 계획... "일단 신혼 생활 먼저"

배우 안재현이 배우자 구혜선과의 결혼 계획을 밝혔다.
20일 방송된 tvN '신서유기2'에서는 '리장 브레이크'를 통해 중국 리장에서 숙소 찾기에 나선 멤버들의 모습이 전파를 탔 This article is also based on TV version of J2W2 which was shown on May 20th. 

이날 방송에서 멤버들은 안재현-구혜선 부부의 결혼이야기를 나누며 안재현에게 "(결혼 후) 2세 계획을 세웠느냐"고 질문했다. The group talked about whether Ahn and Koo are planning to have a family soon.

이에 안재현은 "아직은 (계획이) 없다. 일단 신혼 생활을 하려한다. 구님도 더 일을 하고 싶어한다"라고 답했다. AJH said: "Not yet. First we want to have a newly wed life. Koo-nim also wants to work more."

'구님'은 예비신부 구혜선을 향한 안재현의 애정을 숨김없이 드러낸 구혜선만의 애칭으로 많은 이들의 부러움을 사고 있다. "Koo-nim" is a special way that AJH refers to GHS and which shows his affection towards GHS that he cannot hide and elicits envy in others. 

이어 멤버 이수근은 "결혼하는 것이 좋다. 같이 있으면 행복이 배가 된다"고 말하자 이에 안재현은 "진심"이라고 덧붙이며 격한 공감을 해 눈길을 끌었다. Then, Lee Soo Geun chimes in to say: "Marriage is good. When you are together, your happiness doubles." AJH responds with:"That is the truth." (WOW)

한편 안재현-구혜선 부부는 오는 21일 법적으로 부부가 된다. AJH-GHS became a legal couple on May 21st.

------

At times it is hard to capture all the episodes through Navercast. I saw the first part of "hide the egg" game. It was really fun and interesting. AJH took the biggest egg out of 4. Each member has to hide the egg and make sure it is safe until the 7 the next morning, if they want to eat a decent breakfast. Plus they cannot hid the egg anywhere except for the room that they are sleeping. Did you see how AJH was able to hide that big ostrich egg inside his pants??? kekeke The others also hid them so well..excpet for Kang....that I am really looking forward to the next week episoe. kekeke

FIGHTING AJH!!!! GHS!!!! Love you guys!!!

• Like 19

Hi Everyone!  Today is the day!!!  It's kind of surreal that it's here so soon, this day that someone I have admired and whose career I've followed for over a decade, that today she is really getting married.  I'm kind of weepy and at the same time extremely excited and happy for our AhnGoo couple, and oh so proud of the manner in which they are starting their married life.  So noble and unpretentious, so like them, and so deserving of all the love and attention that they are receiving from everyone.  Dear sheherizade3, you so eloquently voiced all the feelings that I had about AJH.   I was so doubtful at first, but I came to adore him because he showed me by example how he was warm, loving, and very diligent, and I knew that he would care for and love Hyesun for the rest of her life.  I totally approve of him and am so happy for her.

Thank you all so much for bringing all of the wedding photos and news leading up to this day, especially the beautiful Marie Claire pictorial.  I was expecting it to be beautiful, but OMG, it was stunning!    The forest background was very romantic and kind of had a mystique to it, and AhnGoo looked gorgeous!!!   Each shot exuded the love they have for each other.  So sweet and simply amazing......   I wonder if it's possible to purchase this magazine from overseas?

I hope they are at this very moment enjoying this special wedding day with their families.  I was so happy to hear that they will wait a bit to have children as GHS still wants to work (thanks for that translation Sue). At least I know I'll be able to see her for a little bit longer before she has a child.  They have really planned well and discussed their priorities in life, and I'm confident that they possess all the right qualities that it takes to make a marriage work!    DAEBAK!!!   BEST WISHES TO THE NEWLYWED COUPLE FOR A LIFETIME OF LOVE, HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, AND SUCCESS IN ALL FACETS OF THEIR LIVES!!!!!! :heart:

• Like 17

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 10:54 AM, cheerkoo said:

Thanks for all your postit.

I needed a big laugh today...I happen to watch episo de 97 of NN5 and could not help crack up at GHS and Jung's portion of the episode. Feel so much better...

As most of you know, Jung coaxed GHS to date him so that he can use her to his advantage and then drop her. But she just does not get dropped. kekekeke In this episode, Jung is worried (@1:06) about how to break up with HS again. Now, he is even more afraid to break off with HS because of Jung Rin who is very strong and also very close to HS. But, Jung sees a chance to easily break up with HS when he gets accidentally hit by the soy bean block that Jung Rin carries around to defend herself. He fakes amnesia and say that he does not remember that he and HS are dating. HS tries everything possible to get Jung's memory back esp since she really wants to bungee jump with Jung as a couple. Jung is too afaid of bungee jumping also. Seungi wonders if Jung is again trying to trick HS with his amnesia. @3:50 HS concocts a disgusting mix of rice, grape sugar, chocolate, syrup and honey for Jung because she found out through internet that glucose is great for memory. Jung refuses to eat such a disgusting concoction but HS becomes angry and tickles him until he laughs and she force- feeds Jung. (hahahah) I don't know,,,but I just love GHS's portrayal of NN5's GHS--she is kind and foolish, scary and violent, loves Jung and constantly writing scenarios that are plagiaristic but she refuses to accept that fact and becomes very angry at those who say that her works are plagiaristic. kekekeke

In the second clip, HS brings Jung to a playground where they were together a week ago. She is trying to jarr Jung's memory by bringing him to places that they have been together. She says that Jung rode the swing set and she pushed him so she re-enacts it and and pushes him hard off the swing. kekeke  Poor Jung. He wanted to use HS and then break up with her, but he gets tortured in return. kekeke  You are probably thinking I am off my rockers...but it is so funny.

@2:49, HS makes Jung carry her up a long staircase..again trying to jarr Jung's memory. She ways they did this together and that once they went all the way up the staris, he kissed her cheek and put a weed flower in her ear. But Jung says that he would never do that and asks HS if she did that with another guy. When they were at the top of the stars, HS then remember that she actually did that with another guy, not Jung. kekekek But she is still torturing Jung...keke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWJcIwMU_mM

In the 3rd clip, @0.23, Jung comes back to his room reeling exhausted and hurt from HS trying to regain his memory. He wonders if he will be killed by Goo if this continues. He wonders if it would be better for him to say that his memory returned but he is afraid that he would have to go bungee jumping with HS if he did that. The next day, HS is staring at Jung and then suddenly hits Jung's head with her spoon. (kekekek) She says that since Jung lost his memory by being hit on the head, she is trying to get his memory back by hitting his head again. Jung tells her to stop saying absurd things like that. But HS does not hear him but immediately hits Jung's head with a baking pan. kekek. Jung collapses on the dining table. @1:59 GHS is continuing to hit jung on the head. When he is with his "action/stunt" buddies trying to do stunts through the burnning fire, HS comes along with as soy bean block and many other object to hit Jung's head. kekekek Back at his room, Jung is now traumatized and tells HS not to come near him. HS hits him and angrily says why he cannot remember her. kekeke He still refuses to saythat he remembers her. She is annoyed that she cannot go bungee jumping with him. Jung wants HS to give up on him. HS says it is too early to give up. Jung says he just cannot take it any more. He wants to end it now. HS readily agrees and say that she won't bother him. But she tells him that she wants to meet him again if his memory returns. After HS leaves, Jung has that satisfied smirk on his face as if he won. kekeke @4:54, JUng feels so good and free that he is free from unrelenting HS. But,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRIwxQUZrvg

IN the 4th part, Jung is kidnapped by Seungi and JungRin at HS's request and brought to the hospital. @1:14, Jung wonders why he is there. Doc says that there is nothing wrong with his head but that he will observe him more. HS insists that there is something wrong and asks the doctor to open Jung's head and then close it up and that she will take total responsibility. Everybody is stunned by HS's request except for HS. kekeke JUng is getting scare again and feels sure that Koo-lady will cause a problem. (They call her Koo-lady sometimes at NN5. kekek) Jung tries to run away and then gets hit by the door and now. He realizes that Koo is not going to leave him alone and admits defeat and says that he remembers Koo and that theya re dating. So now, they are at the bungee jumping area. Jung is scared to death. but HS is not.She is happy. Jung tells her that he just cannot do this but without listening HS pushes him off the top. Then, HS jumps off too happily. kekeke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDU40HRCsrE

HOpe you all enjoy it and have a laugh. 

(WatchI) Having a good laugh after a tough day IS like having a vitamin to recharge...thanks cheerkoo sis, I enjoyed watching It over n over again!

• Like 11

I'm so touched/moved by d article indicating our couple gaining d heart of d nation bcoz of their good deeds...happiness to d max overload big time like heaven!!! Congratulations for being  a legal couple now, I wish n pray for a happily ever after blissful married life may our Almighty God  guide, protect n showers both of u a never-ending loved/blessings for d rest of ur lives in d name of HIS son our savior Jesus Christ, Amen!

There's no perfect relationship/family at times we cannot avoid misunderstanding, fighting, obstacles etc.but as long as u loved/trust each other nothing can destroy d family u built as in nothing at all...I believed  AJH capabilities/abilities that whatever  misunderstanding/obstacles that comes in their way he could tackle it bcoz his family is his top priority n most of all he loved our angel too much but if ever she will  shed a tear I hope that tear would be tears of their happiness. 

Their marie claire photos looked like they are  in a fancy dreamland a place of their own fantasy,AhnGoo couple making their own  story d best of d best amongst all dramas/movies, really their love story is a legend indeed....thanks for all updates n ur thoughts  everyone I enjoyed reading/watching it!

• Like 16

Look at them! They're so serene to look at. Love & happiness is very visible.:wub: They look like a Royalty couple kk. :w00t: God Bless their marriage. :heart: The way JH looks at our HS...aww.. consistent!:wub:

• Like 19

This is a Happy Day everyone!!!! again, Congratulations to the Generous, Pure, Most Beautiful Celebrity Korean Couple!!! Hehe.. And of course to the lovely and the Angel without Wings.. Ku Hye Sun... Your shinning so brightly and I am hoping that you and your hubby will lead a wonderful and beautiful married life.. <3

This is a new chapter of Ku's life and also for us her fans.. I hope that all of us will continue to support and love her unconditionallly.. More than anything else.. I would like to thank @khs7 for all the AhnGoo updates.. Thank you for your hard work.. <3

And also Thank you very much to @cheerkoo for all these years.. You've worked hard.. Thank you for your time, effort in translating all the news about Ku.. For letting us non Korean readers appreciate her more and understand her so much.. You've been working hard all this years.. I cannot express through words how thankful I am to you.. <3

To all Sunnies.. I Love You all.. Let's all enjoy the moment and Let's virtually hold our hands, brace ourselves and hug together.. hihi... You've all worked hard... THANK YOU! <3 :)

• Like 19

Awesome day on my side of the world.She is married now to an awesome guy. Who breaks all the norm to show for all the world to see his  affection/love to his lady love. GHS is an envy to all ladies out there.lol.CONGRATULATION!!! Be happy always. So many loved you just the way you are.#YOUARELOVED

• Like 11

"All their courtship has been a beautiful love story. So today, when they started the marriage, I am convinced that will do well and that there will be nothing to stop them as a couple, because they complement and its commitment to the other is inexhaustible. They will be happy and have a nice married life. That is sure. Congratulations to both, especially you Goo Hye Sun noona. "

Ramo-de-Rosas-en-Forma-de-Corazon_zps029

• Like 20

Posts from DC-GHS (by 521donationdelegate-nim) 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137259&page=1

아까 병원쪽에 모두 전달하고 왔습니다  I just returned from the Hospital after giving in the donation gift.
이제 끝! 입니다 Everything is done now.
정산 후기 등등은 차차 올릴게요 지금 너무 피곤한 관계로 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will write out the final report after I get some rest. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137278&page=1

쿠님께서 Koo-nim sent us all a message.

너무감사하다고 전달 꼭 해달라고 부탁하셨다구 합니당 ㅎ
매니저님 말씀 고대로 올려용 She told the manager to please tell us all (fans) that they are so very thankful. (smile) I am just posting here what the manager said exactly.

사실 스피커가 부피가 글케 클 줄은 미처 예상을 못했었는데 
막 다루다가 깨질 위험이 있어서 박스안에 스티로폼이 크게 들어있는지라
부피가 꽤 크더라고요 총 무게가 4키로가 넘는 ㅠ
그것만 있는게 아니라 다른 선물도 있고 해서..
어제 날도 더운데 매니저님 직접 가져가시라고 괜히 번거롭게 해드린건
아닌지 갑자기 죄송해서 잘 가져가셨냐고 여쭤봤더니
쿠님께 잘 전달해드렸다 하시구 쿠님 말씀도 전해주신! 

In addition to donating a gift of 521 Mon Won ( 5210000 South Korean Won equals $4,375.61850 US Dollar) from Korean and Overseas fans in the name of GHS and AJH on their wedding day, we also bought a blue-tooth speaker for their wedding gift with a left over donation money. Plus 521donationdelegate-nim compiled all of our well-wishes for the couple into a booklet against the background of our couple pictures and gave it to the manager to deliver to AhnGoo couple. 521donationdelegate-nim says that she did not realize that the blue-tooth speaker is big--it weighed about 4kilogram and it was wrapped in a box with a styrofoam. In addition there were other gifts. So, in the hot weather that was yesterday, she had the manager come to her house to pick up the gifts. She felt bad about that. But the manager said that he handed over the gifts careful too Koo-nim and also told us what she said. 

정산과 사진 등은 늦은 밤에 올릴게요 I will post the total calculations and pixtures late, late in the night. 
모금 참여해주신 모든 횽들 진짜 너무 감사드립니다 ㅎㅎI sincerely thank all the fans who contributed towards the donation collection.

Thank You to all the Koo-nim and Ahn-nim fans all over the world.!! You are all angels like our couple!!! Stay healthy and happy!!!

• Like 17

I noticed that most of our fellow sunnies who often post didn't show up anymore I wonder if they r not happy about our angel relationship(just saying)...bcoz last time through good times/bad times , ups/downs sadness/happiness, failure/success we always here still supporting her...but now that she found d love of her life like some turned their backs on her...I apologized if I hit someone /anyone here but that's my honest opinion/observation.For me, a real faithful fan no matter what decision/path that person wanted to make/walk in I will still support her wholeheartedly w/ an open arms n mind.

If some don't like AJH gve urself a break/chance to know him, he's more than worthy enough for our angel...he had proven himself already how much our angel meant to him, he took all leads to showed/expressed his pure love  w/ so much sincerity/honesty for d world n all of us to see..he treated, cared/looked our angel like his entire universe revolves only for her...now that they become one already I hope that d way we loved n supported GHS before would still be d same or much more for d journey of their own story of love n happiness.

I never judged/criticized or blamed anyone I only voiced out my honest opinion, I hope no one will get upset if ever hve again I apologized, guys sorry for d inconvenience! 

• Like 18

Hi Sunnies!,

Wow...   I am truly grateful to 521 donationdelegate-nim for all of her hard work in organizing the wedding gifts, well wishes, and donation.  What a huge task that was!  Also it warms my heart to know that she really did receive our gift for their wedding and appreciates not only the effort but the love for the couple that motivated her fans to carry it out.   

To Chaellyn:  I can't speak for anyone else but for me , it's hard to explain, but I felt both happiness and sadness, a kind of melancholy.  One side of me is happy that she found such a great partner, but then for me the marriage kind of marked the end of an era for the GHS that I've known as a single woman.  That's not a bad thing, but her first priority will now be her husband and all the decisions that are made in her personal and professional career will involve him.  Since I have a daughter who has left the nest, I can relate it to that.  We still see each other every week, but her whole world is about him, I've moved to "2nd place" so to speak - kekekeke.  It was an adjustment for me, but I've come to know that he is a good man, and although they are struggling along, I feel she will always be taken care of, and this is exactly how I feel about our AhnGoo couple.   He's definitely shown us what he is capable of and we know that he will be an able and loving provider.   Anyway, I now follow his projects and will watch works and will wait patiently for her to appear before us again.  But yes, it is a very precious moment in her life and I rejoice in their marriage, but just a little part of me is sad too.  :)

• Like 20