Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

DAEBOK and GOOD NEWS!!!

521donationdeligate of DC-Korea(GHS) posted on DC-GHS page that she has collected a total of about 518-mon-won as of yesterday, Korean time.  But she believes that the total will be more and that an amount of 521-mon-won will be donated to the Sevrance Hospital for Children as a wedding gift for AHNGOO couple. Whatever is left over will be used to buy a small gift for the couple and sent to YG along with all our printed good wishes for the couple to have from all of us. 

Isn't that amazing????!!!!! 

Just think about that!!

521-mon-won!! like their wedding day, May 21!!!

kekeke

I cannot get over how generous and wonderful all the fans from Korea and overseas has been.

We the fans are AWESOME!!! kekekeke

Sorry..but I cannot seem to enter DC page so I cannot post the link.

Many DC-GHS-Korea fans are moved and so happy for this effort worldwide for the beautiful couple who moved us and inspired us with their love for each other. May their love last forever and I am also a better person for it.

Thanks everyone!!! 

AHNGOO forever!!!

• Like 15

A tidbit...

I read in one of your posts about J2W2 TV version which we don't have access to. It described AJH telling Eun JiWon (formal Sechs Kiss leader) that GHS was an ardent fan. AHN tells him that Koo's favorite was Jang SuWon. (If you see the link below, you can see which one is Jang SuWon.) 

https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/1st-generation-idols/s/sechs-kies-profile/

But, Eun JiWon comments that, by looking at AHN whom GHS has chosen to be her husband to be, her Sechs Kiss favorite should have been Kang Sung Hoon who was the lead vocal of the group and has pretty and fine features. Eun JiWon was talking about the appearance only.

But what I want to point out is that Jang SuWon was known to be the kindest and most considerate member of the Sechs Kiss. That might have made the difference for our Koo. Jang was not the leader of the band and he was not the lead vocal of the group...but he was known to be the most kind and considerate member. Koo has always said that her ideal guy is someone who is so well mannered and so purely kind-hearted and firm in his ethical beliefs. She is consistent. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Su-won

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Ahahahaa yes dear cheerkoo! KSH  has a  pretty boy fine features just like AJH & he's so white/pale too haha!:rolleyes: When I watched the Engsub of JTTW2 I clearly got what EJW meant.. hehee:lol: KU's really consistent w/ his ideal type of man in physicality & personality kk. And becoz she's a good girl, now she got the best of both worlds woah!:w00t::D

Spoiler

oDZ5l6w7.jpgHr2IQDN4.jpg

Sechs Kies 's recent guesting on Infinite Challenge [043016] -  Kang Sung Hoon & Jang Su Won sitting side by side.;)

lQ0n71Wd.jpg

• Like 12

cOd_WsGT88EWZxb_thvU5G8jsteTmEs4jZr5yv3N

I've been a silent reader for a time now, soaking up all the wonderful news about our amazing couple.  I've never seen a more loving celebrity couple.  

My admiration for AJH is growing by leaps and bounds.  People criticize him, insinuating that he is using GHS popularity to enhance his career.  What I'd like to say to them is, on the contrary, he placed his bright future on the line for the woman he loves.  What I'd call him is FEARLESS.  He decided to get married when his acting career was just taking off.  Majority of actors in his position would be shaking in their boots, scared of any whiff of news about them being romantically linked with any female be they celebrity or not for fear of losing their fanbase.  AJH knows what is important to him in life and he went for it.  He strikes me as a man who would not compromise his happiness for fame and money.  He reminded me of Cha Seung Won, his co-star in "You're All Surrounded" who also married when he was 22 years old.  To this day, CSW is one of the most popular Korean actors.  

Ironically though, majority supported him and GHS.  From their reaction, I would not be surprised if AJH gain more acceptance as a married actor.  His honesty enhanced his reputation and drew more admiration and almost everyone who learned of his engagement are cheering him on.  AJH is like a breath of fresh air from all the fakeness in the entertainment world.  

12905142_1036194859777530_519292970_n.jp

GHS is one of the most remarkable woman I've ever known.  Almost every woman's dream is to walk down the aisle in a white wedding dress but she forego that to help the sick and needy.  She is truly a beautiful woman inside and out and AJH is one very lucky man to have her as a wife.  

There's a saying that when you give wholeheartedly without expecting anything in return, blessings will come back to you a thousandfold and that is what I wish for this great couple. 

• Like 22

Bing Trans:  Ku Hye-Sun, the elegant wedding photos back to the topic ... ' Interest ' #구혜선 May 21, http://ift.tt/203Hfss  following his marriage to actress model 7A actor Gu Hye-Seon's wedding photos back to the topic., 14 December, hair ... be Gu Hye-Seon

Bing Trans:  Hye, 21, married a duplicate wedding gravure is again talking about "lovely bride" http://dlvr.it/LL71S3 

• Like 11

Thanks for all your posts.

Kal SoWon and her family seem to have a house in Jejudo. It is so like Koo to visit them before or after her pictorial with her hubby to be. I still admire her consistency and loyalty and love to people she care about.

I still cannot seem to get into the DC-GHS page.

Hopefully I can do that soon.

• Like 14

(My computer is not allowing me to enter DC pages at all. So Zamzam has graciously copied a page that I need to translate for your information. Thanks millions Z!!!)

1. ※ 결혼 기념 기부 프로젝트 모금 현황 update ※ -7차-   7th Update on the wedding congratulatory donation project.

5/18 오후 현재 국내해외(domestic&overseas) 모금 TOTAL : 5,567,433원 (won)    As of the afternoon of May 189th, our total collection is: ~~

맨 위의 2건이 페이팔에서 넘어 온 금액이고, Way on the top are 2 paypal donations that just came over.

그 아래 10원은 웨스턴유니언 모금액 창구에서 입금시키는데 직원분이 10원을 덜 입금해버리셔서ㅡㅡ;;   Below is 10 won that a Western Union employee forgot to deposit into the total deposit...

그냥 제 사비 10원 채워넣은 겁니다.  So, I just put added the missin 10 won.

페이팔 총액을 깜빡하고 캡쳐를 안해놨어요. 죄송합니다 ㅠㅠ;;;; 총액은 $1912.74 USD 였고,  Paypal's total collection is: ~~

먼저 14일까지의 모금액 인출을 해놨었고 그 담에 16일 새벽에 나머지 인출을 했었습니다. I first withdrew the paypal deposits on the 14th and then later on the 16th.

그 두 건은 위에 명시했던 대로 넘어왔고, 마감 기한 지나 16일에 입금하신 분 액수만 현재 넘어오고 있는 중입니다. The two paypal amount posted above came in after the 16th and I am waiting for it to be fully available before withdrawing the amount. 

국내계좌+현재 넘어오고 있는 액수 해서 모금액 토탈 5,567,433원 입니다. So, the total for both natioanl and international donations including the pending paypal amount equals   5,567,433원 (won)

내일 아침에 521만원 이체하고 영수증 받은 담에 다시 글 올리겠습니다.  Tomorrow morning, I will transfer 521MonWon and get a receipt and then post another update for you. 

이전 공지에서 언급했던 인증샷은 없던 걸로 되었습니다. 아무래도 초상권 등... 문제가 있어서요!  The certification shots that I mentioned in the previous post did not happen. Some problems with ??models.

증서와.. 선물,메시지 전달만 조용히 이루어질 거예요 - certificates (?receipts), ..present, message will be quietly delivered. 

감사합니다. Thanks.

# 모금 참여하신 분들 봐주세요 # For those who contirbuted towards the donation gift.

변경 사항이 한가지 있어서 알려드려야 할 거 같아서요-  I need tell you of one change.
일전에 저희 기부 건이 기사화가 될 거라고 말씀드렸는데 지금으로선 기사화가 될지 안될지 모르는 상황이 되었습니다. I am not sure at this point whether our donation wedding gift will make the news. 
이게 원래 병원측 의지였는데 추가로 소속사로부터 컨펌도 정확히 받아야하고.. 그런 문제로...Problem is that it is not only the hospital that we need to deal with, but also the Talent agencies' confirmation.
그러면 쿠님께 드릴 기부증서 기부자명은 그대로 진행해도 되는지 여쭙고자 공지 씁니다.
저희 기부 건은 쿠님께 자세히 잘 말씀드린다고 전달받은 상황인데다.. 
저희가 기부를 시작한 애초 목적이 단순히 팬들이 이렇게 선행했다- 가 아니라 결혼 선물로 그 마음에 동참하고자 시작한 거였기 때문에 
증서에는 그대로 쿠님과 배우자님 성함을 쓰는 것이 좋은 것 같단 게 저의 개인적 생각입니다만..
특별히 반대 의견 혹시 있으시면 알려주세요~The reason that we started this donation campaign was to give a wedding gift fot Koo and her husband so it is my personal opinion that we wirte both of their names. If you have any objections, please post. 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=137227&page=1

• Like 9

Celebrity couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun’s latest photo shoot is a fairytale come true.

On May 20, Marie Claire unveiled a selection of teaser photos for their pictorial featured in the June issue of the fashion magazine. Fans previously got a sneak peek of the shoot via a behind-the-scenes clip.

The soon-to-wed couple looks stunningly beautiful while posing in the dreamy green forests of Jeju Island, showing their affection for each other with gentle touches and sweet smiles.

Meanwhile, only one day is left until the private wedding of Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun on May 21.

Their full pictorial shot on the romantic Jeju Island will be revealed on May 25.

Source (1)

• Like 16