Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Article: Ahn Jae Hyun ♥ Goo Hye Sun share pictures from their private wedding reception 'sweet kiss'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+207, -5] Wow... honey dripping out of his eyes~ be happy!

2. [+185, -6] Looks like a scene out of a drama. Be happy you two~~ ^^

3. [+154, -6] Such a pretty, charitable couple. Be happy for a long, long time! ^^

4. [+20, -2] I think small, simple weddings like this with just your family look better than huge flashy ones~~~

5. [+17, -2] So simple and pretty!

6. [+12, -1] Their hearts are more beautiful than their visuals... they cut all wedding expenses to opt to donate it instead. They're the hope of our country.

7. [+11, -0] So jealous ㅠㅠ totally the type of wedding I've been dreaming of... nothing flashy with cousins 8 times removed attending, just a simple one with immediate family ㅠ

8. [+9, -0] So pretty... It's such a good idea to have a small dinner like this with just your parents while still taking sweet photos in a wedding dress for memory's sake

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-05

Source: Naver

1. [+2,922, -27] Pretty~~~~ the both of them!!!

2. [+2,263, -38] They became so well liked after getting married~~

3. [+1,638, -20] Ahhh~ seriously so prett~

4. [+1,388, -28] So pretty... ㅠㅠㅠ be happy!

5. [+239, -4] They really only invited immediate family... it looks so warm and cozy

6. [+237, -4] A natural wedding like this looks better than the traditional flashy one

7. [+218, -3] White dress, long hair, she looks like an elf~ so pretty

8. [+208, -6] This is what a real wedding is, everyone. It looks so good. They also donated the rest of their expenses too.

• Like 13

Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun′s private wedding photos have been revealed. 

On May 31, Ku Hye Sun′s agency YG Entertainment released images from Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun′s private wedding that took place on May 21.

On the evening of May 21, the couple celebrated their wedding with an intimate dinner with their parents and close relatives at a traditional Korean restaurant. 

The revealed photos show the couple unable to take their eyes off of each other. A photo of a nervous Ahn Jae Hyeon pouring a drink for his mother-in-law especially catches the eye. The parents of Ahn Jae Hyeon and Ku Hye Sun are seen celebrating the couple′s union with bright smiles. 

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun wore a white dress and accessorized with a simple floral veil while Ahn Jae Hyeon wore a clean suit.

The couple tied the knot after 1 year of dating and celebrated their wedding with a private dinner rather than a traditional wedding. Instead, they donated their wedding funds to a children′s hospital and revealed their caring hearts. 

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun have revealed photos of their simple wedding ceremony.

Instead of holding a traditional wedding, the couple donated their wedding expenses to Severance Hospital to help child patients there. On May 21, the couple went to the hospital in person to provide their donation.

The same night the pair held a celebratory dinner with their family and parents at a traditional Korean restaurant in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

In the photos, the newlyweds can be seen lovingly gazing at one another. The couple can also be seen sitting with their parents and in-laws.

May the couple have a long and happy marriage!

• Like 13

Thank you AJH-nim and GHS-nim for sharing the pix from your wedding ceremony.

I know that it is both of your gesture to thank your fans who love and support you both as individuals and as a couple.

Stay positive and happy and take care of each other no matter what may come.

Live long and prosper...

• Like 12

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

I really feel happy for all the love you are getting our KHS, and I feel happy to know that all the love we give is for a woman who can share everything she has, I known of her noble heart and appreciate she has found love with a man who shares her thoughts, I wish all the happiness and love that are living continue to grow every day more

On the one hand I feel sad because I could not read and share each news about KHS and enjoy it, for the work and other things, but whenever I had time I come here and I have updated in the short time I had available, now that I have some free days I may come more often, but when I return to work keep coming from time to time, but always I continue to support to KHS and her husband, because now they are two people who have the same purpose. for both all the love and happiness in the world!

3ee95a9a16c864a51fe7ee2913ddf55c.jpg

• Like 14

Sorry Sunnies that I am not translating as much. Life has gotten too busy for me. But I come everyday. Thank you for finding translated artcles.

It seems YG CEO Mr Yang was interviewed. The news was pointing out current actresses who started out as trainees to become singers. Yang is saying that he personally chose GHS to become an actress. Sorry...I did not look at the clip due to lack of time. But we do know that story already. I hear Yang say that even though Koo was encouraged to go into acting, she is now very active in writing and singing her songs and making albums. 

Hooray for Koo who does not give up on her passion and dreams no matter what others say. She is a shy woman who is a real tough cookie!!! We all know that too already. 

Also, Severance Hospital posted that their facebook was hit with tremendous 20,000 views? with 1000 likes especially because of AHNGOO couple. They had a small celebratory party becuase of it. I hope more and more people donate to help make diseases and health issues a small issue in our lives. I am glad that AHNGOO's donation will be used towrads research and for children's resting areas and for counseling. Don't forget that many of us also donated towrads that goal. Severance Hospital is a very famous teaching and researching hospital affiliated with one of the top universities called Yonsei. Donation will be used wisely.

Fighting everyone!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137337&page=1

521donationdelegate has posted her final page of receipts.

I dont know how to translate the whole things...overwhelming.

But, in essence:

Totla collected (Korea and overseas)--5,862,433 Won

Total used--------------------------------5,858,760 Won

Left over---------------------------------------3,673 Won

After donating 5,210,000 Won to the hospital in the name of AHNGOO couple, she used the rest of the money to buy Bluetooth Speaker and Photoprinter for the couple as well as buying wrapping papers for all the gifts, organizing and compiling the fans' messages along with the gifts and taking a taxi once to carry the heavy gifts home. 

She did a tremendous job. Applause and Applause. It was not possible without her.

Now she asks what to do with the left over. I think the left over translates into about $3. 

I hope she keeps the change. It is an incredibly small tip for volunteering great time and effort.

Thanks so much. 

• Like 8

Thanks @shadia71

장기 호텔링 했었던 #구혜선 님 아가들 오늘은 미용하러 왔어요: 감자, 군밤이, 순대 그리고 #안재현 님네 안주까지 같이 와주었네요! 결혼 축하드립니다

GHS-nim's babies, Ghamja, Goonbom and Soondae, who once stayed a long time here, came today to get a grooming. And, AJH-nim's AhnJoo also came today. Congratulations on your marriage.

(Ahhhh...Ghamja, Goonbom, Soondae and Ahnjoo together!! kekeke Love it!!)

• Like 11