Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest jenyoon123

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11372_1520798371511190_765411339471627759_n.jpg?oh=63906a51a28d6a6494f290f0f71a2c93&oe=55120279&__gda__=1427758852_0a61a6c7cdf4b23af9a8999cfc2067d6 :x :x

Guest jenyoon123

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11372_1520798371511190_765411339471627759_n.jpg?oh=63906a51a28d6a6494f290f0f71a2c93&oe=55120279&__gda__=1427758852_0a61a6c7cdf4

Woahh finally some Romanian fan managed to get an autograph from Koo

exBpwtpgj

Credits to the owner

Wondering one thing. .I thought Koo changed her autograph..Now i get her, I think since its overseas filming she signed in English and the one she uses in Korea is her sign in korean :) How thoughtful she is!!

Hello sunnies,

@jennyblasquez_e545‌ welcome to ghs thread :-h keep posting :)

Thanx to the sweet roman fans for their warm welcome,I wonder if the shooting is still going on there or did they return to Korea..

I was reading Elle's tweets(thanx elle for the updates) this morning where she mentioned to someone that when they wanted to take pics her 'manager' said no..YG and their fan managers are being mean not letting her fans take pics..Instead YG please update your pages about hyesun's new drama and promote the drama well please..

@GHSforever‌ we were right sis..

And the elevator incident I wonder who got trapped hope it was just for a short while coz its a really scary experience.. [-(

hope hyesunnie and jae hyun are doing well there and getting along well..

Can't wait for more bts pics..

Fighting team Blood!!

Sunnies, dont forget to vote for Koo! Use all your browsers and vote! Voting might close soon!! 
Best actresshttp://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-actress

Best Korean dramahttp://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-korean-drama

Happy Monday Sunnies!

Does anyone knows if GHS has confirmed her attendance on Sbs' year end drama awards? I read from one blog that they've started sending out invites to stars. I really hope she attends and wins an acting award for AE. I plan to camp out at the sidelines of sbs' red carpet, if she's gonna be there :D

And i read in Blood thread that she already left Romania. I guess AJH is still there to film his solo scenes. I am anticipating a lot of magazine covers for these two come January. I am getting a vampire diaries slash twilight vibes :)

Happy Monday Sunnies!

Does anyone knows if GHS has confirmed her attendance on Sbs' year end drama awards? I read from one blog that they've started sending out invites to stars. I really hope she attends and wins an acting award for AE. I plan to camp out at elinea of sbs' red carpet, if she's gonna be there :D

And i read in Blood thread that she already left Romania. I guess AJH is still there to film his solo scenes. I am anticipating a lot of magazine covers for these two come January. I am getting a vampire diaries slash twilight vibes :)

Please take pics of our girl if ever she attends SBS awards. :) Have a good time in Seoul! Thanks. :X

Hi Sunnies,

Wow- just saw the English-subbed Dauder Trailer from YES production - thanks @gayu312 for letting us know.   I wonder what this means.....  An English-subbed of Dauder to come???

Should we add comments at the youtube vid showing our interests & requesting for English subbed of the movie???

@ais730 -- hope HS will attend so that you can get to see her -- how cool would that be?   Have you done anything like that before & have seen her?? 

:x  Have a wonderful week Sunnies  :x

[News] #KuHyeSun #KimBo appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for the Blind in the World Championships in Seoul.

김보성·구혜선, '서울세계시각장애인대회' 홍보대사

문화체육관광부와 2015서울세계시각장애인경기대회 조직위원회는 16일 오전 11시 서울시티클럽 컨벤션홀에서 탤런트 김보성, 구혜선씨를 홍보대사로 위촉한다고 15일 밝혔다.

문체부, 서울시, 대한장애인체육회 등 유관기관 관계자 150여 명이 참석하는 이번 행사에서는 대회 상징물도 함께 소개할 예정이다.

세계시각장애인경기대회는 세계 120여 개 회원국을 보유한 국제시각장애인스포츠연맹(IBSA)이 4년마다 개최하는 시각장애인들의 국제종합경기대회로 이번 서울 대회는 세계에서 5번째, 아시아권에서는 최초로 개최되는 행사다.

이번 대회는 내년 5월 10일부터 17일까지 8일간 육상·체스·축구·골볼·유도·역도·쇼다운·수영·볼링 등 9개 종목에 80여개 국, 6000여 명의 선수단이 참가한다.

박민권 문체부 관광체육레저정책실장은 "2015서울세계시각장애인경기대회가 시각장애인에 대한 우리 사회의 인식을 바꾸고 장애인과 비장애인이 함께하는 화합의 장이 될 수 있기를 기대한다"고 말했다.
ptj@
http://www.news1.kr/articles/?2001685

[NEWS]15.12.2014

김보성·구혜선, '서울세계시각장애인대회' 홍보대사

문화체육관광부·대회 조직위 16일 위촉식…대회 상징물로 함께 소개

Kim Bo, Gu Hye-Seon, a Goodwill Ambassador for the blind the World Championships ' Seoul '

Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and Convention organisers 16 commissioned expression ...Introduction to symbols of the tournament along with

Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and the Organizing Committee for the visually impaired in the World Championships in Seoul in 2015 16th at 11: 00 am in the Convention Hall, Seoul City Club talent Kim Bo, Gu Hye-Seon said 15 Mr. Goodwill Ambassador Commission said Tuesday.
read more at source: http://www.news1.kr/articles/?2001685

(Bing Translator)

------------
I'm sorry bit confusing using Bing translator, i hope @cheerkoo can summarise this when she's a bit free or we can wait for the english translated news too soon :)